What's new

Questions Raised :: Imported Government

Pakistan will continue its policy of guarding its key national interests, and also look to maintain good relationships with all global powers as per national interests.

The real target is de-nuclearization and Kashmir abdication.
What a coincidence...

[aik hijrö ka Forum hai jahan baŕi-baŕi batey choodi ja rahe hain]

Entertainment at its peak - Grab your :pop:

01.jpg

...and it only gets better.

02.jpg

Are these the same Subs we've been detecting for the past many years.

Finally...

03.jpg

[Abay], they are planning to come for our Nukes as if PMIK had cum for Zeenat Aman back in the day.

Forget about denuclearizing Pakistan - their f#*kin' khusrö ki fauj couldn't hit the side of a Barn.

Surgical Strikes only take place in their actresses'.

Tell you what boys of
***.jpg
... How 'bout you leave your Jawans out & send in the big boys for the 'snatch & grab'. You'll just slow 'em down - like the dead-weight you are. We'll see how that works out for 'em.

This is what the MEN of PDF think about you school girls at
***.jpg

#ScreenShotThisB!tch
Bird.jpg
. . .moments later...

"Apologies for the Toilet talk by MY PEOPLE"
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra - ***.jpg

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra -
***.jpg
spokesperson

WHAT DID YOU CLOWNS THINK ONLY YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS?

----

P.S.: I'm still here & i'm still waiting... Where're your hommies?!!

Pakistan will continue its policy of guarding its key national interests, and also look to maintain good relationships with all global powers as per national interests.
How can you do that with the likes of Zardaris, Sharifs and Bajwa in power?

Independence/protection of national interests can not go together with an imported corrupted ruling class.

Well, now that the so-called Imported Government has settled in, can we get down to Business.

I personally don’t see any Re-Elections in the near future because the Foreign Hand might not allow it for now.

So here are the Questions that I have raised if there is any truth to the Letter-gate.

All will be forgotten & Pakistan will be forgiven…

[ab tou paisou ke nadiya bahengi]

Q1. When should we be expecting a call from old-man-river Joe?

Q2. When are we going express 'our' anger towards the Russian Invasion of Ukraine?

Q3. How low will the US Dollar drop to the Pakistani PKR?

Q4. Will Pakistan be removed from the FATF Grey List?

Q5. Will IMF remove their demands for future loans?

Q6. When will the USAF & CIA arrive at our Bases & Capital?*
*Obviously Absolutely Not can’t be the trend as our esteemed Imported PM stated in an Interview with Hamid Mir

Q7. What about our Coalition Support Fund (CSF) for services rendered?*

[مادرچود phlay tou la nahe sakay, ab kya kadou laengay!!!]

Q8. So, are we now getting F-16 Vipers?*
* @ziaulislam seems to have inside information – please direct your questions towards him on the matter.

Q9. Are we getting those dusty/shinny AH-1 (Zulus) for the Army?*
*Come on – if anyone deserves something – its them.

Q10. When is the NAB Office being converted into Pakistan Post?

Q11. When are Birthday Gifts exchange going to take place?*
*I must say I’m surprised to not see PM Narendra Modi at Imported PM’s oath-taking ceremony?*
**Sorry – too soon for the Love Connection jokes?

Q12. Which esteemed individual will be assigned to speak up for the People of Kashmir in IoK?
Ans. NO ONE!

#PakistanZindabad

@araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 833824 hommies @PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

You forgot the important one.

Q13. How long till the bhikaris decalre default.

Q14. How long till we are sold the story of no way out but to sell away our nukes and become the next Ukraine and Libya.

Q15. How long till the current armed leadership ensures hatred against the institution through deliberate inaction or, worst, treason.

Talk of the day !!
Best explanation.....

1649868684499.png

How can you do that with the likes of Zardaris, Sharifs and Bajwa in power?

Independence/protection of national interests can not go together with an imported corrupted ruling class.

People need to stop voting for then, there is no short cut, it has been tried again and again, short of a mass killing of politicians (and that is dangerous too) causing massive polarisation.

Since OP raised question of PKR exchange rate , I'd like to share my thoughts here.

There was a very recent and big development when SMQ went to China & UAE in March 2022. He negotiated refinancing/rescheduling of about $20 billion of loans mostly with China & some with UAE.

I believe Governments of Pakistan & China has not formalized this agreement yet. Also considered that no high ranking Chinese official has yet congratulated Showbaz Sharif on becoming PM. A representative of Chinese official News media was actually trolling SS on twitter.

So IMO, If China wants to teach Bajwa, Anjum & co. a lesson, they have an opportunity here. If they refused to reschedule these $20 billion loans, then forget about any relief package, improved PKR exchange rate or any other positive development. China is in a very good position to bring this party to a stop.
Western world would have achieved it's objective.

China is China. It will look after its own interests in Pakistan rather than looking at personalities. Pumpkin or turd as the head, the Chinese will strike a deal with them to appease and stabilize Pakistan.
NO ONE will dismantle CPEC. It might slow down but no govtt worth its salt can afford to stop it--- NOT EVEN THIS LOT. CPEC remains a life line for Pak growth and will carry on.
With 135 vacant seats in the Parlianment it will have to sooner or later have elections. I think if the pressure from IK increases and persists it will happen within 3-4 months although the other side will try to involve him in corruption charges.
Fawad Chaudhry last night or 2 ago said if any corrupt practices are found please take them to court.
The army will be forced to reestablish contacts with IK and PTI. With all the Ex forces people behind him they will do so sooner or later and force a reelection . This will appease the US and reinstatement of the PTI will get their necks out of the noose.
I maybe totally wrong but I would look at 2 things. The 3 jalsas planned furing Ramadan and the struggle post Ramadan( most important). IK needs to learn to listen to well wishers and I hope re organization of the party will be occuring as we speak. This and assigning tickets to the most loyal PTI members fairly will be pivotal to its future success.
A

No. I think you need to analyse it a little bit better. Mistakes have been committed on both sides but more on IK side. This is about Pakistan not about US or villas/ holidays in US. WHY would Bajwa leave his house and luxurious life in Pakistan and go and live in US/elsewhere a wretched life as a third class citizen. This move was a difficult one and a gross misjudgement by IK of his position. The army merely stood back---- a move which it had to regretably take in view of serious threat miscalculation by PTI. Posters who are dragging the army into this are not doing themselves/ Pak Army any favours.
A
What was the most significant miscalculation:-"a move which it had to regretably take in view of serious threat miscalculation by PTI".

And stop ruining our drama, we need suspense and drama, conspiracies and masala whispers, not an aunty type watering down of a crisis.

What was the most significant miscalculation:-"a move which it had to regretably take in view of serious threat miscalculation by PTI".

And stop ruining our drama, we need suspense and drama, conspiracies and masala whispers, not an aunty type watering down of a crisis.
As my Imam at the mosque says"Guys lets keep it Halal." So as long as it is Halal aunties and Uncles dont need to butt in. Otherwise :astagh: :mod::guns:
Regards
A

What a coincidence...

[aik hijrö ka Forum hai jahan baŕi-baŕi batey choodi ja rahe hain]

Entertainment at its peak - Grab your :pop:

View attachment 833943

...and it only gets better.

View attachment 833944

Are these the same Subs we've been detecting for the past many years.

Finally...

View attachment 833945

[Abay], they are planning to come for our Nukes as if PMIK had cum for Zeenat Aman back in the day.

Forget about denuclearizing Pakistan - their f#*kin' khusrö ki fauj couldn't hit the side of a Barn.

Surgical Strikes only take place in their actresses'.

Tell you what boys of View attachment 833952... How 'bout you leave your Jawans out & send in the big boys for the 'snatch & grab'. You'll just slow 'em down - like the dead-weight you are. We'll see how that works out for 'em.

This is what the MEN of PDF think about you school girls at View attachment 833952.

#ScreenShotThisB!tchView attachment 833956
. . .moments later...

"Apologies for the Toilet talk by MY PEOPLE"
View attachment 833957
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra - View attachment 833952 spokesperson

WHAT DID YOU CLOWNS THINK ONLY YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS?

----

P.S.: I'm still here & i'm still waiting... Where're your hommies?!!
US and Israel are underwater 24/7 like spongebob squarepants waiting to take Pakistani nukes? Or have Indians found Atlantis and left the world's geologists in shock?

And WTF will Indian special forces do? Coat themselves in shit? If assembled Pakistani nukes somehow get out of control then India will become the first glass desert in the world.

US and Israel are underwater 24/7 like spongebob squarepants waiting to take Pakistani nukes? Or have Indians found Atlantis and left the world's geologists in shock?

And WTF will Indian special forces do? Coat themselves in shit? If assembled Pakistani nukes somehow get out of control then India will become the first glass desert in the world.
No..., in their mind (as limited as it is) - think that going & picking up Pakistan's Nukes is like going to the neighborhood shop & picking up a Saree for the Mrs.

sari-shop-on-a-street-in-old-delhi-india-picture-id519622802

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom