What's new

Tribute Video - Wg Cdr Nauman Akram (Shaheed)

Very touching and good work. He died doing what he loved. RIP brother and may Allah grants you the highest place where you deservedly belong.

Well guys, here is the vid. Since the Shahadat of Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram, I had been consumed with editing this vid. Initially, I was intending on releasing it after the 23rd of March in order to add the Missing Man Formation.

But now it seems we won’t get to see it after all.

A 'Special Thanks' has gone out to a few (at the end of the video) who had contributed to 'Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes' thread and when called upon, responded quick to assist in material added.

Finally, I noticed that while emotions were running high, some pointed the fault towards the departed Shaheed.

Keep in mind: The dead can't defend themselves.

If i've forgotten to tag someone, my apologies. You guys are free to tag the vid to other PDF Members that may not be listed (below).

@Avicenna @dbc - not sure if you guys understand the Urdu Language, but hoping you'll like it (too).

@airomerix @Hodor @HRK @Windjammer
@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Khafee @Knuckles @Socra @Stealth @waz @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @I S I @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @maximuswarrior @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131
This was perfect. Great audio. Beffiting tribute to the hero. This will inspire a generation. Please make this viral.

The audio that you took from what is hands down my favourite ISPR produced video is very touching and very fitting. Every single line of that narration speaks to me: "mein azaad hoon, magar ghulam hoon is paak mittii ka...mein muhafiz hoon aasmanon ka"" Very well done, my guy.

Brothers Mastan Bhi and Windjammer both of you are valuable members and your comments are much appreciated and I like reading both of your comments. Please have a cup of tea and make peace. Both of you have got so much to contribute so lets not waste energies on this.

Dear All Respected Members,

There is always a difference of opinion especially when you have a person like @MastanKhan who is extreme end of a rare mindset. Sometimes, yes, we see disrespect from him. Other times, you get highly critic opinions, one might get ferocious over them due to their “Be-His” nature, instead of mourning, you just forget the deceased and directly hold him responsible. Recent example was the Notify Paf crash thread. MK, you came directly to criticize the pilot while people were mourning, you triggered wrong topic at wrong time.

At first, I also claimed pilot error but, i kept on watching the footage again and again to dig into the situation, instead, I got soft for the Deceased Pilot and After sometime, I was like “Becharay Akhri waqt tak jahaz ko control mein lanay ki koshish kar rahe the, Died doing it for his institution to avoid Aircraft loss, Mout ke moo mein jarahe hain, Didn’t eject, Died with honor intact”, WHAT A HERO INDEED, Honorable Pilot, Died Flying hence i stoped the “Pilot error” BS and mourned.
You made a very disrespectful and inhuman comment “Died to safeguard his children’s future (pension)”, that was extremely and Very much extremely inhuman opinion, How can one even think like that ? In some 3.3 seconds, you are falling from sky, “Bachon ki jaib bharo, gir jao mar jao”, Who the HELL can think like that ? So Dear @MastanKhan , This is one time I disagreed with you to the extreme.

You can criticize all you want, And most of the times, your criticism seems valid given the nature and Blood of us Pakistanis and how corrupt we are, But there are boundaries Sir. You could have waited for 2-3 days to start the blaming and criticism and until we had some more of evidence to support our stances just like the most recent video.

@Windjammer @airomerix You Guys are most probably blessed with good Circles of PAF, You might know things that most don’t, MK included, But MK is an old man, Remember, our military and PAF as well as sort of a mess some decades ago in terms of command and all, until the last decade that we have become far better and professional as well as civilized. If MK criticizes, You can counter him with valid arguments until you think that the convo is Productive, When you believe that No point, Just leave it and Go, You both have a Good streak of posts and well mannered discussion. Try to keep it like that.

@MastanKhan Sir, No offence here, Hope you being an open minded critic, Take my criticism as a Lesson instead of an offense, I have always respected you for your Mindset.

Let us don’t derail this thread further, Our Man @Trailer23 Would not like that...

Peace Out !!!

Regards,
StormBreaker

@Mangus Ortus Novem
Hi,

I was right---right from the begining---. Pilot error---started from the Islamabad valley and ended up on the mountain side---. Altitude---altitude---altitude---.

All about elevation---and no one to guide him or assist him while flying in the air---.

@Windjammer @airomerix ---and many others---you can hate me and hate my comments---but you don't have the ability to make a judgement call like did---.

You kids can only depend on the information given to you by your uncles and cousins---. Oh well---lick some dust---.

There was no denying he was low on altitude. What kind of credit are you looking to take here?

He didnt need that. As per your logic, Solo Turk and Zeus should also employ F-16D's instead of C's for this so called GIBS who would keep the pilot sane.

Here is the dilemma, you did not go to the school, you do not have anyone with functional knowledge in your circle, all you are capable of doing is coming up with awkward and senseless notions of leadership crisis, pilot crashing so his family can benefit (dare deny saying that) and your latest idiotic conclusion was? Kill switch. :D

Name a 4th conclusion you have come up with and save yourself the shame.

I have said it before. I'll say it again. You need to go back to school to learn and practice basics of cognitive thinking, critical analysis, exercising rationale, learn geography, world politics, and finance (since you once invented the idea of Pakistan waging war with India in 2019).

Having said that, starting today, my every post will carry the following #hashtag,

#EducateMastanKhan

Until or unless, the administration feels this is too much of a doze for you, This will carry on till you finally tone down and come up with something constructive for all of us. You will live and bear the shame of your insanity for the time to come.

#EducateMastanKhan

And you stick to stealing pictures from other people---.

Hi,

Every 'pakistani expert' talking negative about my comments and the mods who banned me from that thread received a shut up call---.

The analysts talked about another F16 crash due to a 1000 ft difference in altitude.

In that case the 1000 ft difference was not the mountains---but the higher elevation of the ground in comparison with that pilot's previous demo flight at a different location---.

Last edited:

There is always a difference of opinion especially when you have a person like @MastanKhan who is extreme end of a rare mindset. Sometimes, yes, we see disrespect from him. Other times, you get highly critic opinions, one might get ferocious over them due to their “Be-His” nature, instead of mourning, you just forget the deceased and directly hold him responsible. Recent example was the Notify Paf crash thread. MK, you came directly to criticize the pilot while people were mourning, you triggered wrong topic at wrong time.

At first, I also claimed pilot error but, i kept on watching the footage again and again to dig into the situation, instead, I got soft for the Deceased Pilot and After sometime, I was like “Becharay Akhri waqt tak jahaz ko control mein lanay ki koshish kar rahe the, Died doing it for his institution to avoid Aircraft loss, Mout ke moo mein jarahe hain, Didn’t eject, Died with honor intact”, hence i stoped the “Pilot error” BS and mourned.
You made a very disrespectful and inhuman comment “Died to safeguard his children’s future (pension)”, that was extremely and Very much extremely inhuman opinion, How can one even think like that ? In some 3.3 seconds, you are falling from sky, “Bachon ki jaib bharo, gir jao mar jao”, Who the HELL can think like that ? So Dear @MastanKhan , This is one time I disagreed with you to the extreme.

You can criticize all you want, And most of the times, your criticism seems valid given the nature and Blood of us Pakistanis and how corrupt we are, But there are boundaries Sir. You could have waited for 2-3 days to start the blaming and criticism and until we had some more of evidence to support our stances just like the most recent video.

@Windjammer @airomerix You Guys are most probably blessed with good Circles of PAF, You might know things that most don’t, MK included, But MK is an old man, Remember, our military and PAF as well as sort of a mess some decades ago in terms of command and all, until the last decade that we have become far better and professional as well as civilized. If MK criticizes, You can counter him with valid arguments until you think that the convo is Productive, When you believe that No point, Just leave it and Go, You both have a Good streak of posts and well mannered discussion. Try to keep it like that.

@MastanKhan Sir, No offence here, Hope you being an open minded critic, Take my criticism as a Lesson instead of an offense, I have always respected you for your Mindset.

Let us don’t derail this thread further, Our Man @Trailer23 Would not like that...

Peace Out !!!

Regards,
StormBreaker

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Excellent post. A reminder to all of us that we are falable.

At first, I also claimed pilot error but, i kept on watching the footage again and again to dig into the situation, instead, I got soft for the Deceased Pilot and After sometime, I was like “Becharay Akhri waqt tak jahaz ko control mein lanay ki koshish kar rahe the, Died doing it for his institution to avoid Aircraft loss, Mout ke moo mein jarahe hain, Didn’t eject, Died with honor intact”, WHAT A HERO INDEED, Honorable Pilot, Died Flying hence i stoped the “Pilot error” BS and mourned.

Peace Out !!!

Regards,
StormBreaker

@Mangus Ortus Novem
Well said, enough said.

Hi,

One day when you are OLD and have kids---and there is a critical moment to decide---you will understand what I stated---.

See---the video was clear as daylight as to what happened right from the first go---ALTITUDE---ALTITUDE---ALTITUDE---. And I had stated that as well because I knew it had happened before during aerobatics---.

Someone should have doing some research before arguing with me---.

Do you want me to explain how that accident happened---if so---let me know---or you understood the explanation from the video.

If these two boys have relative in the PAF---then those relatives are total BULL_SHI-TTERS---because anybody who knows anything about flying knows that the ALTITUDE creeped up on the pilot real quick---.

Now the thing is that I wanted to keep it simple at that level---but when people started to insult me and degrade me and made their pilot demigod---then I had to change gears as well---.
The context of my post was not digging into the scenario rather the constant verbal skirmishes you guys are having.
Debate ? Definitely.
Civilized? To some extent...

When one watches the video plainly, not considering multiple possibilities related to engine and jet, Yes, The simple plain answer would be to blame the Pilot and the altitude calibration.
But, watch it from other angles, a lot is there which we can’t seem to process. Even if the fault was of Pilot, One shouldn’t come directly, extracting the crash details and calling it pilot error on a thread full of people sympathizing with pilot and the crash especially in the first 2 days.

Secondly, if the Altitude was indeed quite less (which it did seem), Who is to be blamed here ? The one who had this idea of organizing an unprecedented and unperformed previously F-16 aerobatics, with close calls like Solo Turk or Viper Demo team.

Last but not the least---why did the pilot not BAILOUT at the very last moment when there was no chance of saving any more houses---what happened---?

Old age and children make you do things you could never imagine you would do---.
I still don’t agree here, when he turned in the Split S, Losing altitude very fast, the room or window was of 2-3 seconds. And the most recent clip, Yes, ejection could have been possible, but Human instinct of saving oneself overcomes the “Mar jao aur bachon ko pension khilao” and that too in 0.88 second...

I hope you understand that I am not rejecting you completely but neither agreeing...

See---the video was clear as daylight
So is the Title of the Thread, but that hasn't stopped you from disrespecting the term 'Tribute'.

If you can't Honor the Dead, don't dishonor 'em. The Man had a Family. A Wife (widow). Two Kids. Parents. HE SERVED HIS COUNTRY. You're a hack! What have you achieved?!!

You speak of old age & wisdom. Perhaps no one told you that, the Dead can't defend themselves! And you're no more of an Aviation expert than most on this Forum - so stop pretending that your word is the last & final say.

There is a Topic that has been running regarding the Crash & nearly 50 Pages have gone into what had/could/would/should've happened. Feel free to take your Trash Talk there.

The last time we tangoed, I took you to the cleaners... - Got a slap on the wrist for that.

@The Eagle @waz @Dubious @Irfan Baloch - Usually there is a light Warning followed by a Ban when someone attempts to derail a Topic.

I've seen Indian Members get Banned for far less. It truly amazes me how this troll gets away every now and again.

entering manoeuvre at wrong altitude (even if it is proven to be correct) doesn’t necessarily mean it was pilot error, particularly considering he was one of the bests. But regardless of all technicalities, nobody has the right to judge the intentions of a soldier who died trying his best. Right or wrong; the knee jerk reaction of any experienced PAF pilot in a bad situation is to save the plane. Ask any insider and they may tell you how many times these guys landed faulty planes safely which others would have given up on. It is definitely not brutal analysis, rather sick one, to judge the intentions of such an accomplished soldier who chose to take ultimate risk saving the asset, particularly, when you have incomplete data to base your analysis on. You may have made some hard choices for your kids (at least thats what you think about your self, and we don’t know what were those choices exactly). But we all have seen him making the most difficult and ultimate choice. I am sure he was too big to be bothered about any analysis of likes of you. It just hurts us when you say all those things.
Hi,

One day when you are OLD and have kids---and there is a critical moment to decide---you will understand what I stated---.

See---the video was clear as daylight as to what happened right from the first go---ALTITUDE---ALTITUDE---ALTITUDE---. And I had stated that as well because I knew it had happened before during aerobatics---.

Someone should have doing some research before arguing with me---.

Do you want me to explain how that accident happened---if so---let me know---or you understood the explanation from the video.

If these two boys have relative in the PAF---then those relatives are total BULL_SHI-TTERS---because anybody who knows anything about flying knows that the ALTITUDE creeped up on the pilot real quick---.

Now the thing is that I wanted to keep it simple at that level---but when people started to insult me and degrade me and made their pilot demigod---then I had to change gears as well---.

Last but not the least---why did the pilot not BAILOUT at the very last moment when there was no chance of saving any more houses---what happened---?

Old age and children make you do things you could never imagine you would do---.

Back
Top Bottom