What's new

The "X" Rated R & D

Hindi Sanskritized Devanagari text does not have quite a few sounds that are found in Urdu. That is why you see most Indians butchering many words of Arabic/Persian background. For example: Hindi Sanskrit Devanagari script does not have the "sh" sound. They pronounce "sh" as "s". Instead of pronouncing "shoe" as "shoe", they pronounce it as "su". There are many other examples as well.

I don't know who told you so but you are completly wrong. Here is the how "sh" is written/pronounced in Hindi

"श"

so improve your knowledge before pointing out things as facts to others.

:lol: funny thread. And you guys talk like you pronounce everything properly. For instance its Be izzati its not "bisti" as every other Pakistani pronounce it as. First time I heard someone say "bisti" I took me good 2 minutes to figure out what the person was trying to say.

Bhai Lucknow aakar kabhi aise Urdu naa bolna.:tongue:

Same here ... I got angry when i see or hear J instead of Z ... like jor instead of Zor . every time indian guys use J ...

WHY :angry:

:lol: funny thread. And you guys talk like you pronounce everything properly. For instance its Be izzati its not "bisti" as every other Pakistani pronounce it as. First time i heard someone say "bisti" I couldn't even figure out what the person was trying to say. Bhai Lucknow aak kar kabhi aise Urdu naa bolna.

Tum Hindustani log kya baat karoge, tumko to apne desh ka naam bhi nahi pata... it's Bharti, not Bharat or Bharatiya lol ask the lecturer up there haha

baseless propaganda...

anyways, again -- i was being nice by giving you guidance. Rest is up to you how you wanna mutter words and sentences. Tumari marji, goodia.....

:meeting:
Telling some one that their language is not perfect is not being nice but insulting and disgusting.may be in ur country it is taught that ur language is perfect and superior to all languages but that is considered rude in normal societies.

Tum Hindustani log kya baat karoge, tumko to apne desh ka naam bhi nahi pata... it's Bharti, not Bharat or Bharatiya lol ask the lecturer up there haha

Urdu zabaan hamari hai, aur Pakistani ustad bante phir rahe hain:lol:

Quite similar to how Indians can write better English than most of the Brits themselves.

quite the feisty ones.....these indjunj..

and the bei izzaty example is a failed one.

''you're'' or ''y'all'' is you are or you all - respectively....slang, but at least not ''incorrect''

but go up to an American and say jou're or j'all and you will be making a huge error. And dont be such a tree-hugger and lecture me on sensitivity. I'm not a sensitive person. Urdu is Pakistani national language; but it's a language I hope one day would be taught worldwide due to its perfection. We love our regional languages (I speak Pashto at home) but everyone gotta speak Urdu and speak it properly.

unfortunately since we can understand hindi language, it makes it annoying to hear gibberish talks....''jiyada'' and ''jor'' and this and that. What is this nonsense
gonnagetit.gif
poundon.gif

quite the feisty ones.....these indjunj..

and the bei izzaty example is a failed one.

''you're'' or ''y'all'' is you are or you all - respectively....slang, but at least not ''incorrect''

but go up to an American and say jou're or j'all and you will be making a huge error. And dont be such a tree-hugger and lecture me on sensitivity. I'm not a sensitive person. Urdu is Pakistani national language; but it's a language I hope one day would be taught worldwide due to its perfection. We love our regional languages (I speak Pashto at home) but everyone gotta speak Urdu and speak it properly.

unfortunately since we can understand hindi language, it makes it annoying to hear gibberish talks....''jiyada'' and ''jor'' and this and that. What is this nonsense
gonnagetit.gif
poundon.gif

Not all Indians speak hindi/urdu with that accent! Come visit UP someday. There are lot of regional languages in India and their pronunciation gets affected cause of the regional languages. American "haRbour" and Australian "habour". But they are still speaking English right?

For instance Bengalis instead of saying "Bhai" will say "Vai". Its no big deal. Its like how many people from both Punjabs can't pronounce, "Sk`", School becomes Sakool, scooter becomes sakooter, straw becomes satraw, sprite becomes saprite. Am not making this shyte up, I have heard people pronounce words like that :lol:

Pakistanis on the other hand make quite big mistakes in Urdu, and I mean its your lingua franca! Its Dilchasp not Dilchast! I kid you not I must have heard at least 10 Pakistanis say Dilchast!

Windjammer, ur speakers need replacement,,, I don't hear it like that..
& if u ment title written then such typos u'll find in thousands,,, not worth making a thread..

But very nice song.... thx for sharing.:tup:

Imagine a scene- where some guy is trying to rape a woman- and the woman constantly shouting- chood do mujhay- please chood do mujhay- haha

While writing English- they forget their linguistic characteristics-
but while writing Urdu- they feel its their right to "tod phod" the language- :rofl:

Not all Indians speak hindi/urdu with that accent! Come visit UP someday. There are lot of regional languages in India and their pronunciation gets affected cause of the regional languages. American "haRbour" and Australian "habour". But they are still speaking English right?

For instance Bengalis instead of saying "Bhai" will say "Vai". Its no big deal. Its like how many people from both Punjabs can't pronounce, "Sk`", School becomes Sakool, scooter becomes sakooter, straw becomes satraw, sprite becomes saprite. Am not making this shyte up, I have heard people pronounce words like that :lol:

Pakistanis on the other hand make quite big mistakes in Urdu, and I mean its your lingua franca! Its Dilchasp not Dilchast! I kid you not I must have heard at least 10 Pakistanis say Dilchast!

:lol: good one Sakool, Saprite :lol: There was one pakistani who wrote sanskrit as sunsikarat and it blasted me off and took loads of time to figure out what the genius actually wanted to say.. Another example is Karkare becomes Kurkure for almost all Pakistanis here.

Back
Top Bottom