What's new

China may not need Western technology very much longer

I wonder if this means they will put themselves behind a curtain, no more industrial espionage, no more professors overseas spying, no more students in the west, no more reading of scientific papers and participating in peer reviews.......

in other words... become god almighty?

Well, they do have the highest IQ on the planet. :D

Why are you so excited?

Excited? Nah. I am just admiring the chutzpah here. :D

I wonder if this means they will put themselves behind a curtain, no more industrial espionage, no more professors overseas spying, no more students in the west, no more reading of scientific papers and participating in peer reviews.......

in other words... become god almighty?
well let's consider diesel engines. A Chinese company claim to make the best 'made in China' 100% indigenous diesel engines . The truth is, the fuel injection system, the system that controls ignition of the fuel-air mixture and essentially all the really important stuff that makes the engine work called the MCRS is 'Made in Germany'. The parts they 3D print in China for the engine is made by 3D printers made in the USA. Now OP claims China no longer needs the west I'm not convinced. I think we will continue to see China attempt to entice, steal and cajole the west for IP. The alarming part is that businesses in the west prioritize profits over enabling an adversary that may one day use the same tech to destroy their way of life to reshape the world to suite Xi's whims. To leaders of western enterprises that's tomorrow's problem, they are narrowly focused on EPS and for that they crave Chinese market. We heard the CEO of a German giant bleat this morning about how important China is to Europe. I think urgent legislation is needed in the west to limit what western companies share with China.

well let's consider diesel engines. A Chinese company claim to make the best 'made in China' 100% indigenous diesel engines . The truth is, the fuel injection system, the system that controls ignition of the fuel-air mixture and essentially all the really important stuff that makes the engine work called the MCRS is 'Made in Germany'. The parts they 3D print in China for the engine is made by 3D printers made in the USA. Now OP claims China no longer needs the west I'm not convinced. I think we will continue to see China attempt to entice, steal and cajole the west for IP. The alarming part is that businesses in the west prioritize profits over enabling an adversary that may one day use the same tech to destroy their way of life to reshape the world to suite Xi's whims. To leaders of western enterprises that's tomorrow's problem, they are narrowly focused on EPS and for that they crave Chinese market. We heard the CEO of a German giant bleat this morning about how important China is to Europe. I think urgent legislation is needed in the west to limit what western companies share with China.
Just swap the labels. Nothing we can do about it.

of course...

besides these wumao yellow lizards here who are posting racially charged insults... it is a pity -- it reflects correctly that wumao lizards have zero IQ - no wonder why their indian blood cousins love to eat yellow lizards.

back to the real point.

100% correct; this stupidity to make profits short term vs long term implications. Noone predicted these snakes will make life more difficult. Only way is to isolate cut them off - but XiDicks love their capitalist money which is essential for their survival; cut off the money and you will see how quickly the might lizards fall.

Of course, the Op is completely incorrect. In the science world even during the cold war, scientific literature was exchanged and ideas can never be kept isolated. May be these XiDick worshipers dont realise the world is interlinked and cutting yourself off leads you nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom