What's new

The "X" Rated R & D

nice old song.............although i understood little of it.

Windjammer, ur speakers need replacement,,, I don't hear it like that..
& if u ment title written then such typos u'll find in thousands,,, not worth making a thread..

But very nice song.... thx for sharing.:tup:
Kindly read the POV, we are talking about the written and not the spoken dialect and it certainly isn't a typo error. It seems to be the practice in some cases hence the two example i have quoted earlier.

well, there may be something wrong with that person...i am not surprised as he was working for u...

Seems you also need some attention and addressing as all you have proved to be is just waste of space.

considering the topic of this thread..i think my post actually makes sense

Are you even capable to comprehend the psyche of the subject. Instead of constantly digressing, try to address the query.

Are you even capable to comprehend the psyche of the subject. Instead of constantly digressing, try to address the query.

r u capable of understanding what we indians are trying to say....

if we speak urdu in a wrong way..then u can correct us..

but hindi is not ur mother tongue...so Who the hell r u tell us how to speak hindi..?

u r whole point of the thread is to insult indians which is the only thing u r capable of..so first go and check ur psyche from the nearest hospital..

r u capable of understanding what we indians are trying to say....

if we speak urdu in a wrong way..then u can correct us..

but hindi is not ur mother tongue...so Who the hell r u tell us how to speak hindi..?

u r whole point of the thread is to insult indians which is the only thing u r capable of..so first go and check ur psyche from the nearest hospital..

Listen buddy, don't come at me with an attitude, this has nothing to do with anyone teaching anybody.Before jumping as if some one's stepped on your tail, try and activate your grey matter and read the POV.

Listen buddy, don't come at me with an attitude, this has nothing to do with anyone teaching anybody.Before jumping as if some one's stepped on your tail, try and activate your grey matter and read the POV.

Dont worry about my greymatter..think abiut urs first..u dont have any work other than discussing y indians use "Chhod" and not "Chor"..in hindi and to larger extensions in all the devnagiri languages "Chhod" is a correct pronounciation...just because some internet pervert made Chhod into Chood for his sexual humour..we are not going to start discuss ur pov...

and by the way "Chor" has also another meaning-Thief..
so "Chor gaye Balam"- means Thief goes(becomes) lover:hitwall:

Dont worry about my greymatter..think abiut urs first..u dont have any work other than discussing y indians use "Chhod" and not "Chor"..in hindi and to larger extensions in all the devnagiri languages "Chhod" is a correct pronounciation...just because some internet pervert made Chhod into Chood for his sexual humour..we are not going to start discuss ur pov...

and by the way "Chor" has also another meaning-Thief..
so "Chor gaye Balam"- means Thief goes(becomes) lover:hitwall:
After your intellectual enlightening, for the fear of being blow away, we will not even touch your grey matter. :lol:
However, the perversion case scenario may just be exclusive to you since several others tend to tow the same line. :yahoo:

YouTube - chod gaye balam

Hindi Sanskritized Devanagari text does not have quite a few sounds that are found in Urdu. That is why you see most Indians butchering many words of Arabic/Persian background. For example: Hindi Sanskrit Devanagari script does not have the "sh" sound. They pronounce "sh" as "s". Instead of pronouncing "shoe" as "shoe", they pronounce it as "su". There are many other examples as well.

I hope you know the Sanskrit is the mother of almost all south Asian languages. While Urdu has considerable middle eastern influence it is still heavily influenced by Sanskrit.

After your intellectual enlightening, for the fear of being blow away, we will not even touch your grey matter. :lol:
However, the perversion case scenario may just be exclusive to you since several others tend to tow the same line. :yahoo:

YouTube - chod gaye balam

sat0287l.jpg

unfortunately since we can understand hindi language, it makes it annoying to hear gibberish talks....''jiyada'' and ''jor'' and this and that. What is this nonsense
gonnagetit.gif
poundon.gif

padare zulfiqar, next time ask your fiesty indjunj to pronounce a zh (ژ) sound like Zhob (the city's name) or zhandagi (dilapidation)!

Is this Pashto we are talking of?

Hindi/Urdu is not the language of any of the provinces of Pakistan. Funny to see their pretensions when they are using our language in the first place!

I am not sure Afghan tribals are known for their command of Urdu language.

Al Pakistani comedians use a funny accent when they tell all those Pathan jokes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom