What's new

the urdu language script learning thread

I doubt that this dhakan even know that Urdu have been medium of instruction in Punjab for more than 150 fcuking years.
Stop personal attacking first. When pointing out mistakes i didn't personal attack your compariots :). If Urdu was being used in Punjab more than 150 years, then care to explain why Indian Punjabi has no or very less Urdu-zation than Pakistani Urdu? Which only got saperated in 1947. It has to do with Urdu being a state language after partition and not your so called 150 years of Urdu instruction. I guess then Pujabi was being used in UP then :lol:

Stop personal attacking first. When pointing out mistakes i didn't personal attack your compariots :). If Urdu was being used in Punjab more than 150 years, then care to explain why Indian Punjabi has no or very less Urdu-zation than Pakistani Urdu? Which only got saperated in 1947. It has to do with Urdu being a state language after partition and not your so called 150 years of Urdu instruction. I guess then Pujabi was being used in UP then :lol:

It was not personal attack, but the qualities you poses can't be described in one word milder than that. Indian Punjabi is as much Hindized as much Pakistani Punjabi is Urduized. As all of my father's side came from eastern Punjab, so i know what kind of Punjabi was spoken in Eastern Punjab before partition, i have lived in Multan for most of my life, so i know Saraiki very well. And yes Urdu has been medium of instruction in Punjab for more than 150 years, prove otherwise if you can.

Nope. I havnt banned before :).

Kk. You are living in Pakistan although you are Baloch you know more Saraiki than me obviously :).

Do you know a large part of Waseeb (southern Punjab) is ethnic Baluch ? And Southern Punjab borders Baluchistan & KPK?

I've spent 6 years in southern Punjab.. Bahawalpur,Multan,DI Khan !
And yes I do believe you are a multiple of troll.

It was not personal attack, but the qualities you poses can't be described in one word milder than that. Indian Punjabi is as much Hindized as much Pakistani Punjabi is Urduized. As all of my father's side came from eastern Punjab, so i know what kind of Punjabi was spoken in Eastern Punjab before partition, i have lived in Multan for most of my life, so i know Saraiki very well. And yes Urdu has been medium of instruction in Punjab for more than 150 years, prove otherwise if you can.
One of my parent family migrated from Saraiki area (won't disclose exact location) so i know Saraiki but our generation don't speak it anymore. Indian Punjabi is same as it was before 1947. But its Pakistani Punjabi which is changed due to Urdu bieng national language and Zia era (check it yourself) :).

Nah.

One of my parent family migrated from Saraiki area (won't disclose exact location) so i know Saraiki but our generation don't speak it anymore. Indian Punjabi is same as it was before 1947. But its Pakistani Punjabi which is changed due to Urdu bieng national language and Zia era (check it yourself) :).

Won't disclose "alleged" per-partition location of your parents? Height of secrecy. I know very well what has changed in Pakistani Punjabi but I don't think you even know Punjabi well let alone Saraiki. Now don't bring back your ol rant of having imaginary gf in Pakistan. :lol:

Do you know a large part of Waseeb (southern Punjab) is ethnic Baluch ? And Southern Punjab borders Baluchistan & KPK?

I've spent 6 years in southern Punjab.. Bahawalpur,Multan,DI Khan !

These google professors of Pakistan will never be able to figure out who diverse Pakistani Punjab is.

These google professors of Pakistan will never be able to figure out who diverse Pakistani Punjab is
There is no point in banging head in wall :). Im not from Pakistani Punjab i lied :lol:. Sorry for inconvinience :-).

Ok, if you know than write last two of your posts in Saraiki and Punjabi.
Nvm i don't need certificate in Saraiki from anyone :lol:. Believe what you want i wasn't born in Pakistani Punjab anyways .

Last edited:
Yes the person above clarified it. Amazed to see the number of Urdu speakers of Pakistan since it has its roots in Northern India.
They can speak Urdu and their native language

They can speak Urdu and their native language
So as pointed out by Desert Fighter, Sindhi and Saraiki languages has no Urdu influence. And LoveIcon claims Urdu has influence in Pakistani Punjab since 150 years (Lol). Now since Urdu is developed from Khadiboli (Hindustani), which in turn developed from Central Zone (in India, please now don't say Urdu is naive to Pakistan, you people lie with straight face its very hard to debate then :hitwall:, feels like im banging head with wall lol); why has Pakistanis not used Punjabi (spoken by more than 40% of people) but take pride in Urdu which is Indian language? Does Punjabi has less vocabulary or something like that?

Also Punjabi language don't have words equivalent to 'aap' 'hum', etc. (tameez and tahzeeb of UP :), and we know you don't consider Mohajirs as real Pakistanis, but take pride in the language they brought), rather Punjabi use 'tun' 'tussan', etc. Is that the reason?

Off-topic: Why do most Kashmiri don't even know how to speak the Kashmiri language and is only spoken in Jammu and Kashmir (India). Doea that mean Pakistani Kashmiris are actualy not Kashmiris?

Thanks for your reply in advance, please refrain from personal attacking and focus more on debate like a civilized person.

So as pointed out by Desert Fighter, Sindhi and Saraiki languages has no Urdu influence. And LoveIcon claims Urdu has influence in Pakistani Punjab since 150 years (Lol). Now since Urdu is developed from Khadiboli (Hindustani), which in turn developed from Central Zone (in India, please now don't say Urdu is naive to Pakistan, you people lie with straight face its very hard to debate then :hitwall:, feels like im banging head with wall lol); why has Pakistanis not used Punjabi (spoken by more than 40% of people) but take pride in Urdu which is Indian language? Does Punjabi has less vocabulary or something like that?

Also Punjabi language don't have words equivalent to 'aap' 'hum', etc. (tameez and tahzeeb of UP :), and we know you don't consider Mohajirs as real Pakistanis, but take pride in the language they brought), rather Punjabi use 'tun' 'tussan', etc. Is that the reason?

Off-topic: Why do most Kashmiri don't even know how to speak the Kashmiri language and is only spoken in Jammu and Kashmir (India). Doea that mean Pakistani Kashmiris are actualy not Kashmiris?

Thanks for your reply in advance, please refrain from personal attacking and focus more on debate like a civilized person.

You have again proven that you are google professor of Pakistan with new ID. And yes, you don't know Punjabi otherwise you wouldn't have come with another idiotic theories. So call "Mohajir" group itself belongs to different places with different mother tongues. And regarding Urdu being in Punjab for more than 150 years, i asked you to prove otherwise rather than jumping like monkey from one tree to other tree.

Back
Top Bottom