What's new

the urdu language script learning thread

Pak Urdu is not "punjabised"... Even the punjabis speak the same Urdu but the rural accent would be different in any case., the same goes for all ethnic groups of Pakistan...

Punjab itself has different dialects,languages etx.. Seriki is different from Punjabi.., potohari is different from Punjabi,hazarwals have a different language... Etc.. Indians can't understand the diversity we have in Punjab alone ...and not just linguistically but ethnically Aswell.
Yes i meant accent. And i can understand Saraiki and Punjabi both. I know the difference very well. Saraiki has lot more Urdu and Farsi words than Punjabi.

I meant thier accent.
That depends on the area in which urdu is being spoken.For example you wont find diffrence in the accent in most of the urban areas of Pakistan bar Karachi(Karachites have somewhat Mumbaish accent,I think).And in rural areas the accent will be affected by their local language.

Saraiki has lot more Urdu and Farsi words than Punjabi.
That explains how much you know about these languages.....LOL...SAraiki having more urdu words....

That explains how much you know about these languages.....LOL...SAraiki having more urdu words....
Its true. Atleast thats what i have observed. I bet you havn't heard Punjabi from this side of border. Relative to that Saraiki has a lot more Urdu influence.

Boy it ain`t true...DO some research before posting something and declaring it as true
I know the difference Saraiki and Punjabi most of it. Which part you want to disagree? That its not different than Pujabi or it having more Urdu words than Pakistani Punjabi?

Yes i meant accent. And i can understand Saraiki and Punjabi both. I know the difference very well. Saraiki has lot more Urdu and Farsi words than Punjabi.
No.. It doesn't.. Seriki overlaps with Sindhi and even a Punjabi can't understand proper seriki ... It has different words,meanings and pronounciation etc.. Milk is called kheer in seriki .. In Punjabi its Dudh... Etc etc...

As for accent .. Accent is different than pronounciation ...

I know the difference Saraiki and Punjabi most of it. Which part you want to disagree? That its not different than Pujabi or it having more Urdu words than Pakistani Punjabi?

Lmao... yeah right.

LOL..... Another google professor of Pakistan

For you it will not make sense.
Internet Indians know more about Pal than Pakistanis themselves..:lol:

Every lalu panju is an expert.

Its true. Atleast thats what i have observed. I bet you havn't heard Punjabi from this side of border. Relative to that Saraiki has a lot more Urdu influence.

The Punjabi spoken in eastern Punjab is similiar to one spoken in faisalabad area... Have you heard a person from narowal,Sialkot,Rawalpindi,attock,murree or Tounsa speaking..:lol:

I've lived in seriki belt more than most Pakistanis on this forum .. I know basic Punjabi & seriki .. Yet I can't make out seriki spoken in those areas.. And a Indian who has never met those guys knows more about our country than me?:lol:

No.. It doesn't.. Seriki overlaps with Sindhi and even a Punjabi can't understand proper seriki ... It has different words,meanings and pronounciation etc.. Milk is called kheer in seriki .. In Punjabi its Dudh... Etc etc...

As for accent .. Accent is different than pronounciation ...

Lmao... yeah right.

Internet Indians know more about Pal than Pakistanis themselves..:lol:

Every lalu panju is an expert.

The Punjabi spoken in eastern Punjab is similiar to one spoken in faisalabad area... Have you heard a person from narowal,Sialkot,Rawalpindi,attock,murree or Tounsa speaking..:lol:
Its not my mistake when you misinterpret something :). When i say Saraiki has Urdu and Farsi influence, it doesn't mean its closer to Pashto. Relatively to specialy Indian Punjabi it has more Urdu influence, even numerals are different than Punjabi too. And basic words are modified.

I've lived in seriki belt more than most Pakistanis on this forum .. I know basic Punjabi & seriki .. Yet I can't make out seriki spoken in those areas.. And a Indian who has never met those guys knows more about our country than me?:lol:

Hehehe. You never know ;)

That Indian guy gone full retard lol.
I am the only one trying to debate without being personal :)

That Indian guy gone full retard lol.

I have a feeling ... He's a multiple is troll... He was banned before .!

Scream bowl or something ..

Its not my mistake when you misinterpret something :). When i say Saraiki has Urdu and Farsi influence, it doesn't mean its closer to Pashto. Relatively to specialy Indian Punjabi it has more Urdu influence, even numerals are different than Punjabi too. And basic words are modified.

Hehehe. You never know ;)

I am the only one trying to debate without being personal :)

It has no Urdu or Parsi influence .. It has Sindhi influence .. Stop being a stuck up @""@@

Back
Top Bottom