What's new

The fight against ISIS terrorism

Are you sincere ? I discussed you Chinese on this issue very much, banned countless times...and i was only saying "It's not Uyghur Terrorists, it is ETIM terrorists. Don't blame an entire nation because of terrorists."
You would rather type here in thousands line and not pay a visit to Xingjiang, are you? Does China government ban you visiting Xingjiang? You don't even want to pay a air ticket visit your Turkic brothers? Bring you heart there and bring your eyes there, we will talk when you come back.

C1KzxfmXcAEAKRW.png:large

It seems Istanbul became capital city of terror attacks.

I congratulate everyone who are behind of this achievement.

There must be a genius behind of this achievement and I am pretty sure everyone knows who is that person...

^^

Who do you mean? Choose someone from the photos who you think is guilty for something?:D

36590C2500000578-3693729-image-m-3_1468712263969.jpg

demirtas1-640x360.jpg

649a570b0feee77abcff20a34a90efe96b424f8b.jpg

13_d.jpg

1034272075.jpg

571f75c6c46188c1358b4588.jpg

Last edited:

AKP gov’t responsible for rise in terror and should resign: CHP leader

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has accused the government of being responsible for the rise in jihadist terror in Turkey and called on it to resign, after 39 people were killed in an attack in an Istanbul nightclub on New Year’s Eve.

“You [the government] are a government that aids and abets terrorist organizations,” Kılıçdaroğlu said on Dec. 3, speaking to CHP officials in the party’s weekly parliamentary group meeting.

Following the terrorist attack at the Reina nightclub on New Year’s Eve, the CHP leader slammed government for a lack of accountability and failing to prevent terrorist attacks.

“No one takes any responsibility. Nothing is clear. And the prime minister comes forward and says ‘These kinds of terrorist attacks will continue.’ He does not even say they will prevent them,” Kılıçdaroğlu said.

“Is this the way to rule a state? You should resign and admit that you cannot do it, admit that you cannot prevent terror,” he added.

Accusing the government of forming an “ideological affiliation” with terrorist organizations, the CHP head said the government’s foreign policy led the attacks.

“We have said many times not to intervene the interior affairs of another country, but they [the government] sent arms [to Syria] in trailers. Now all those arms are returning back to Turkey,” Kılıçdaroğlu said.

Recalling that the Turkish consulate in Mosul was occupied and 49 Turkish citizens were held hostage in June 2014, Kılıçdaroğlu noted that ISIL had recruited militants from 70 cities across Turkey.

“The former health minister even said ISIL militants who were wounded in Syria had sought medical treatment in Turkish hospitals. Then they returned to Syria with their weapons in their hands,” he said.

“On Aug. 12, 2012, an ISIL commander said ‘our equipment and supply have come through Turkey.’ Who was governing Turkey back then?” he added.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ak...ader.aspx?pageID=238&nID=108095&NewsCatID=338

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has accused the government of being responsible for the rise in jihadist terror in Turkey and called on it to resign, after 39 people were killed in an attack in an Istanbul nightclub on New Year’s Eve.

“You [the government] are a government that aids and abets terrorist organizations,” Kılıçdaroğlu said on Dec. 3, speaking to CHP officials in the party’s weekly parliamentary group meeting.

Following the terrorist attack at the Reina nightclub on New Year’s Eve, the CHP leader slammed government for a lack of accountability and failing to prevent terrorist attacks.

“No one takes any responsibility. Nothing is clear. And the prime minister comes forward and says ‘These kinds of terrorist attacks will continue.’ He does not even say they will prevent them,” Kılıçdaroğlu said.

“Is this the way to rule a state? You should resign and admit that you cannot do it, admit that you cannot prevent terror,” he added.

Accusing the government of forming an “ideological affiliation” with terrorist organizations, the CHP head said the government’s foreign policy led the attacks.

“We have said many times not to intervene the interior affairs of another country, but they [the government] sent arms [to Syria] in trailers. Now all those arms are returning back to Turkey,” Kılıçdaroğlu said.

Recalling that the Turkish consulate in Mosul was occupied and 49 Turkish citizens were held hostage in June 2014, Kılıçdaroğlu noted that ISIL had recruited militants from 70 cities across Turkey.

“The former health minister even said ISIL militants who were wounded in Syria had sought medical treatment in Turkish hospitals. Then they returned to Syria with their weapons in their hands,” he said.

“On Aug. 12, 2012, an ISIL commander said ‘our equipment and supply have come through Turkey.’ Who was governing Turkey back then?” he added.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ak...ader.aspx?pageID=238&nID=108095&NewsCatID=338
Funnily we never see Brandenburg Tor in Turkish colors when pkk does a terror attack.

His family has been seized by police in Konya province. I sometimes wanna see his wife and kids been burnt alive in front of people and let this bastard watch it. Then let's see how long this rat gonna hide in sewers.

Aysegul basar wasn't calling for secularism but calling people terrorising in the streets. Do you know Turkish language? I have shared her provocation video here a few pages back. They were trying to set people up for a civil war. They are obviously pkk supporters who hiding behind of secularism, democracy, human rights, peace and brotherhood blah blah. Especially these two words "peace and brotherhood" are lifting the masks up that they were wearing.

But you know what? None gave a fck 'em while they were speaking. The folks in the teahouse were acting like they were not there lol.

This is great sample how hostile media works against Turkiye.

I don't agree anyone should be burnt alive, we are different from these extremes, despite valuing one terrorist life more than his wife or kids is wrong. But I understand your feeling.

I agree totally with rest of what you are saying. These are silly attempts of PKK and possibly FETÖ - using secularism as tool to make uproar and terrorizing the streets.

I don't agree anyone should be burnt alive, we are different from these extremes, despite valuing one terrorist life more than his wife or kids is wrong. But I understand your feeling.

I agree totally with rest of what you are saying. These are silly attempts of PKK and possibly FETÖ - using secularism as tool to make uproar and terrorizing the streets.

I wasn't serious about burning. Just sometimes think that if we would to do that but they are innocents. Especially kids.

HA! That idiot wanted to form a coalition government with HDP.

This is the reason Europe needs to SHUT its borders and expel all except women and children.
Ever heard of family reunion policies in Western European countries?
Thats not going to work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom