What's new

The fight against ISIS terrorism

Are you serious? Obviously goverment failed to establish the security of its citizen and even made policies doing the opposite.

The real tragedy of muslims in general is always to blame someone else instead of doing some self critisizm.
I am putting forward a question. How exactly govt failed and where it failed ?

I am putting forward a question. How exactly govt failed and where it failed ?
Ok let me put it short:

-Peace talks with pkk were an opportunity for then to reinforce their supply into cities in SE, the talks werent neccessarily bad but the goverment failed to take neccessary measurments to prevent what happened in SE.

-Polarising people with conservative rethorics which is borderline justifiying what happened in Reina.

-In 2016 there were 1.5 terrorist attacks per month on avarage this is comparable to war zones, security aparatus is obviously not working properly.

-Encouraging the spread of gülenists in whole country which is one of the major reasons for the big failure of the security aparatus today.

Its goes much further than that but those are the main reasons in my eyes.

Uyghers are benevolent and good people. But the implantation from ISIS and Jihadists are too powerful!!!!!!!!!!! I travelled to XingJiang, I like Uyghers(food/barbecue isthe best in the world I say! , culture, buidling).They are our brothers and sisters!! Why i don't like the words Uygher terrorists and I only use XingJiang terrorists? Cause 99.99% people of Uyghers are good people. Those fight with you at Al Bab is terrorists, that's nothing to do with Islam and Uyghers! We Chinese will keep protect Uyghur from Terrorists group influence.

I never believe USA will plot to overthrow Turkey government(especially turkey is their ally and NATO member), now I start to believe. Seeing is believing. I hope Turkey can understand China, and we will understand you too.

All turkey members are very welcomed to XingJiang to see your distant relatives. Seeing is believing!
Thank you brother. Your understanding of Islam exceeds most people in here. I recently watched a food-documentary on Xinjiang Muslim Uyghurs halal street food. It was mouth watering, amazing food, amazing people. I'd love to visit one day.

as I always say..

we need a anti pkk program and there are several things that would help much:
TV the main propaganda tool
Law pave the way for actions (fast)
Religion get the heads not the bodies to prevent such things
School system
Military
- if there is no help than do what is nessesary

we just do the 1/8 of the military thing we need all forces we have

TV in combination with propaganda institute and even death panelties to those who do not obey.. propaganda instutute should create documentations, think tanks, tv shows, news, web sites, social media, bots everything propaganda to get the heads of the ppl to unite them, create kurdish goubs who go to demonstration against pkk and show that they are kurds against pkk, ppl who do stuff to show that kurds are behind us if you dont do this than it will spread to hate maybe not today but in the future it will go bad - TV and Internet are two great propaganda tools wich we have to master - we need a deep state in the media like in germany, france US ...

than hand in hand goes religion.. kurds and many anatolian turks are conservative ppl who are very religious so you will also reach them with the imams.. make programs and let the imams talk about this problem.. and propaganda institute can create some speeches for the imams, they will show the ppl the bad side of PKK and so on.. to face IS and PKK imams are a great weapon against them.. if we mess this up than other imams who are not in our country will influnce the ppl

law we need the right laws. take citizenship, deportation, target their families, their wealth, no one who kills a pkk member should be jailed, pkk members should go in mass graves not in normal graves, intelligence services should get free hands to kill, poisen or whatever

fight them in the schools, reduce holidays to max 6 weeks.. split the holiday so pupils cannot go to camps, lets get real politics and teach them what is behind pkk and show them what pkk did to kurds.. bring ppl to the schools who where victims, a real anti pkk program must be done in school system not with hate speeches but with logic, religion, and feelings

military shoud be used with intelligence services and they should be used not by politicians , find them kill them, no mercy.. intelligence services should kill them where they find them, get the heads, blow them up even if they are on the road with family.. no mercy, we need the use of many many armed uav .. even torture them to get informations

our propaganda institute wich we do not have should also try to strengthen the national identity.. we do not fight their economical strength fight drugs , and kill those who threaten buisiness and markets and so on ,

start a anti prostitution programm get a good job and a apartment for those girls.. give them basic money if they leave the job.. dont touch them dont jail them.. get the ones behind them (pkk) start a anti drugs campaign and help those addicts

and many more things should be done

we lack all of this how can we think to come over this mess without starting this things..

To be honest we have a security inanition issue. Assassination of Russian ambassador is one of the samples.

But I believe in that we are able to overcome of it.

I dont know what to talk about ...I repeat myself with every explosion...Someone is trying to show police in turkey cant secure the country and give a reason for TSK to control the country..
This attack show that is something wrong in intelligence and police....

Back
Top Bottom