What's new

The fight against ISIS terrorism

I am talking about KK Terrorist. Which forum member you are talking about?

What I don't like about KK is his kurdish identity.
I have nothing against the Kurd, and I don't think KK is a terrorist or terrorist suppoter but I cannot help myself to think because KK is a kurd, he is not like careful or sensitive about YPG or other kurdish matter like he should be.

I'm not CHP voter, but I still miss Baykal.

Friends and family members carry the coffin containing the mortal remains of deceased Indian businessman and film producer Abis Rizvi for his funeral in Mumbai on January 4, 2017.

upload_2017-1-4_14-19-34.jpeg

abis-rizvi-home-759.jpeg

The bodies of four victims of the Istanbul attack arrived at King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah at dawn on Tuesday.

The names of the victims are: twins Mohammed and Ahmed Saud Al-Fadl, Wissam Al-Jafri, and Lubna Ghaznawi.
fp0.jpg

He is not Atatürk follower. He is just Terrorist, who hides behind Atatürk cover. He doesnt represent we Kemalists.
Not saying your wrong about that, but you have to admit. a lot of these Ataturk followers are anti-Turk. And support terrorism on our homelands.
A lot of these so-called Kemalists want to split our homeland.

Because?

And a lot of people named Attila the Hun are morons.
You protect terrorists. And now insult Attila the Hun? Do you people have no shame!!! :(

A lot of these so-called Kemalists want to split our homeland.

The key word is "so-called". They are not Atatürk follower nor Kemalists. They are just Terrorist Scum. For example, look at this scum, he is a PKK supporter and Pan-Kurdist, who supposed to hate Atatürk;

PKKye-Destek-%C4%B0%C3%A7in-HDPye-Oy-Veren-Oy-Sat%C4%B1c%C4%B1lar%C4%B1-Barbaros-%C5%9Eansal.jpg

but this son of a btch weared a shirt that has Atatürk on it;

resized_ed09b-e3301d52s514b384ea748cc0fe29d595743b407e7ab30955e.jpg

Does he love Atatürk? No, He hates Atatürk with all of Atatürk's ideas! He just tries to cover his crimes under Atatürk shield.

The key word is "so-called". They are not Atatürk follower nor Kemalists. They are just Terrorist Scum. For example, look at this scum, he is a PKK supporter and Pan-Kurdist, who supposed to hate Atatürk;

PKKye-Destek-%C4%B0%C3%A7in-HDPye-Oy-Veren-Oy-Sat%C4%B1c%C4%B1lar%C4%B1-Barbaros-%C5%9Eansal.jpg

but this son of a btch weared a shirt that has Atatürk on it;

resized_ed09b-e3301d52s514b384ea748cc0fe29d595743b407e7ab30955e.jpg

Does he love Atatürk? No, He hates Atatürk with all of Atatürk's ideas! He just tries to cover his crimes under Atatürk shield.
Listen, a lot of them care little for Ataturk, and just use it as an excuse to express their deluded views on us.
But, many of them genuinely believe, if Ataturk was alive today, he'd split the country in 5, become wannabe European, all under the name of "democracy"..
Heck, they'd even free all convicted PKK...because you know, Ataturk would've done it too, or something.
In short, these people are a threat!!!

Kindly avoid posting offensive and abusive remarks which is totally unethical. Thanks.

Calm down guys ! I will delete the problematic posts but Never use the name of Ataturk to accuse each other.

Calm down guys ! I will delete the problematic posts but Never use the name of Ataturk to accuse each other.

Whats with these kind of posts?

He is not Atatürk follower. He is just Terrorist, who hides behind Atatürk cover. He doesnt represent we Kemalists.

If he can claim that I'm a terrorist, I can claim his mother is a whore, same mentality/logic.

ANYONE show me one post where I support terrorism, if now shut up @OguzSenturk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom