What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Paris_Air_Show_2019_Turkish_Aerospace_unveils_full-size_model_of_Turkish_fighter2.jpg
Paris_Air_Show_2019_Turkish_Aerospace_unveils_full-size_model_of_Turkish_fighter3.jpg
Turkish_Aerospace_unveils_a_full-size_model_of_Turkish_fighter_Paris_Air_Show_2019_925_004.jpg

The pilot will not have 360 degree awareness?
He or she :azn: is right,360 degree awareness will be very important during dog fights of stealth aircrafts,F35s also have not it because of the backround structure but we did not get lesson from this
One of the important things are short ranged iir missiles also will become very important because radar seeking missiles become useless aginst stealth aircraft But there will be nonstealth aircraft around so you can not leave it,F35 carriers half of f22 AA missiles,what the american did not think enough there will be no stealth aircraft against their planes,we have to learn lessons

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "xbat, post: 11553898, member: 191680"] Bu uçağın ne kadar büyük olduğunun farkında değilsin! Yakında detaylı bir tasarıma girecekler, vücut şeklinde nasıl bir değişiklik beklersiniz? [/ QUOTE]
göz var nizam var ölçüleri okuyoruz ve diğerleri ile kıyaslıyoruz. inşallah senin dediğin gibi olur bu benim şahsi fikrim

Considering how things go (US sanctions over Turkey which will cut it off all American and Western technology) everything we will ever see from this project is the mock up.

Would have like to have seen diverterless supersonic inlet on TFX, like the DASSAULT 6th gen and BAE 5th gen.. Anyway, guess it's more of a hindrance to speed..

When I read some comments I thougth it is dejavu like I read gayreeks comments in WAFF years ago which have saying these 3d mockups will never become a reality.
This time the difference there is no Greeks here,is there?

achivment of 360 degree awareness is not much to do with the shape of the canopy any more. Mock up is a Mock up so no need to expect more from iı. However, an Electro-Optical Targeting System and indium tin oxide coated canopy (golden color) were quite apparent in TAI's recent visual presentations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom