What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Of course you can not but if you are the near limit of incoming missile the purpose of maneuver is to finish its energy,same for the ships for incoming torpedos

Of course you can not but if you are the near limit of incoming missile the purpose of maneuver is to finish its energy,same for the ships for incoming torpedos
yes i know maneuver is important but kamil baku said it like you need 360 window cuz of seeing missile. but you only need manuevre and optics/radar for it.

yes i know maneuver is important but kamil baku said it like you need 360 window cuz of seeing missile. but you only need manuevre and optics/radar for it.
İf two stealth aircraft against each other radars doesnot work only ir signature can be seen sometimes not persistent and clearly so how these planes can see each other

İf two stealth aircraft against each other radars doesnot work only ir signature can be seen sometimes not persistent and clearly so how these planes can see each other
i mean you dont need the window at all when fighting thats what im trying to tell all the time

mmu.jpg

Actually radar still work and let me tell you why..
to make lets say f22 stealth, you need to turn off your radar, because in case you open your radar, the opposite side will know your location. the whole concept was awacs will have big radar flying 400km behind and send targets to f22 and f22 send the missiles with network enabled systems. However, with s400 missiles, this will be absolute. basically s400 will hit awacs and thats why s400 is very important. in those situation, f22 will be forced to open their radar and that way your AESA radar will be able to see them.
on the other hand, with new 5th generation fighters, there would be cameras around the jet. Fighter doesnt really need to see the aircraft to lock on them... but making it bigger, would create more drag and slowing the aircraft which i believe is the most important part of it..

yes but you can never ever see the missile itself
its not true... if its close fight, yes, but the whole cocept is to fire missile, and run away.. when you run away, you will need the speed and maneuver to burn off the missile engine...
basically, if missile is coming, when the jet turn left, the missile turn more to the left, because they calculate the meeting point and try to fly there... but when the jet does zigzag maneuver, it burns a lot of engine of missile and hugely diminish its distance.. i dont know if i could explain it

Why all the aircrafts whether chinese, Kawasaki Japaniese and Turkish 5th gen fighters having similarities or almost 90% close to F22 Raptor design?? Aren’t they design something different kn their own or this is the only responsibility of US Aero designers to design something which will be later use by rest of the world to build thr jets based on American designs??
every stealth plane will look like either f-22 or yf-23, in our case f-117 too.:D:D

Since IMO the current government won't allow the sale of this engine.

Lots can change in geopolitical landscape in a year or two. Considering in what kind of clusterfuck world is heading to. Yout current goverment maybe is already sensing it...

Back
Top Bottom