What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 1.6 billion people are damned because of a few crazy Turks? Hey Deno, are you that desperate to prove "Muslims are evil"?

Judging from her enthusiasm in slandering Islam, Muslims and all religions, I'm inclined to believe she must be working for an Atheist organisation or something to that effect.

Maybe getting paid $0.50/post?

Right, so 100% people in a religion do the opposite of what their religion tells them?
Tell me one thing: before 9/11, when was the last time you heard people cry "muslim extremist terrirsts kill XXXX people in XXXX place"?

Majority is.

But of course when one Muslim kills one innocent civilian every Muslim is a terrorist. But when millions of Americans or atheists slaughter 1 million people they are angels only there to protect civilians. What kind of sick logic allows one to think like this?

Yet when the word "Islamophobe" is introduced to them; they start claiming "hey! how rude of you, I don't have such phobia!"
BTW Deno isn't brainwashed, she's like any other non-Muslim/Anti-Islam person out there. When you start dissing Atheism etc. they'll jump at you saying "you're racist/rude" etc, yet they freely shine their ignorance about Islam in everyone's faces.
Opportunist is a better word, maybe.

So 1.6 billion people are damned because of a few crazy Turks? Hey Deno, are you that desperate to prove "Muslims are evil"?

I don't believe all muslims are evil... Why would I think like that? My own family members were and are muslims. I just hate this guys generalizing of Turkish people about religion... His idea of evil atheists or seculars is idotic and I like to show him what he doesn't know or ignores because of his upbringing...

Islam has no place in modern worlds state bussiness... If he wish for a Islamic state where I am opressed because I don't have a d1ck or where my fellow humans male or female are opressed because of their life styles, he can live in KSA or Iran. As part of %93 of my Turkish citizens I want to live in a secular country where my rights are protected by law if maniacs like him decided to opress me or my fellow human beings...

Majority is.

Either that, or a little minority close to 1% does the total opposite of what Islam teaches, and because of the silence of the majority, they get all the fame and everyone comes to believe Muslims are evil.

I'm pretty sure the latter is true.

...if maniacs like him decided to opress me or my fellow human beings...

Exactly what I mean. One moment your slandering us, the next "I don't hate you".

Go read you previous posts.

I don't think, majority of the conservative muslims, lesser or more intolerant&oppressive.

I don't believe all muslims are evil... Why would I think like that? My own family members were and are muslims. I just hate this guys generalizing of Turkish people about religion... His idea of evil atheists or seculars is idotic and I like to show him what he doesn't know or ignores because of his upbringing...

Islam has no place in modern worlds state bussiness... If he wish for a Islamic state where I am opressed because I don't have a d1ck or where my fellow humans male or female are opressed because of their life styles, he can live in KSA or Iran. As part of %93 of my Turkish citizens I want to live in a secular country where my rights are protected by law if maniacs like him decided to opress me or my fellow human beings...

Again a perfect example of her narrow-mindedness. I promised myself to ignore her posts, but it seems impossible after reading her posts which are full of lies, insults and accusations.

Before you said AND I QUOTE " but they (muslims) kill people for believing other gods or eating in times of Ramazan. IRONY!"
Now you say "i dont believe all muslims are evil" is this irony?

Coming to human rights. What was it that denied muslim women entering universities, working at state building, and even visiting certain hospitals JUST because they wore the headscarf. Now that is what is called violation of human rights, you fact-twisting atheist. Was it not secular minded sick persons that denied them realise their dreams or getting basic treatment?

Either that, or a little minority close to 1% does the total opposite of what Islam teaches, and because of the silence of the majority, they get all the fame and everyone comes to believe Muslims are evil.

I'm pretty sure the latter is true.

Exactly what I mean. One moment your slandering us, the next "I don't hate you".

Go read you previous posts.

I am stating facts... I would say the same thing for any other religion... I have nothing against muslims in general expect the extremist ones like him...

Again a perfect example of her narrow-mindedness. I promised myself to ignore her posts, but it seems impossible after reading her posts which are full of lies, insults and accusations.

Before you said AND I QUOTE " but they (muslims) kill people for believing other gods or eating in times of Ramazan. IRONY!"
Now you say "i dont believe all muslims are evil" is this irony?

Coming to human rights. What was it that denied muslim women entering universities, working at state building, and even visiting certain hospitals JUST because they wore the headscarf. Now that is what is called violation of human rights, you fact-twisting atheist. Was it not secular minded sick persons that denied them realise their dreams or getting basic treatment?

Go read my 9 commandments... It is all explained there... I am talking about extremist islamists like you... Not the normal religious people who doesn't find the right to interfere in others way of life...

Edit: Ohhh the evil satanic secular people!! They violated our human rights by banning head scarf while we only wanted to opress others with Shari ruled state.... The suffering we had to endure!! Get real... When you talk about sharia and islamic state you don't have the right to whine about human right violations...

I protested against head scarf ban... Don't whine to me about the law placed by Gladio in Turkey...

I am stating facts... I would say the same thing for any other religion... I have nothing against muslims in general expect the extremist ones like him...

Go read my 9 commandments... It is all explained there... I am talking about extremist islamists like you... Not the normal religious people who doesn't find the right to interfere in others way of life...

Your hatred for Islam is unspeakable. You are twisting and editing your posts when you know they make absolutely no sense. You don't have enough IQ to writing posts here. Go back to your atheist pages and spread your manufactured propoganda somwhere else: That only high IQ people are atheist and have proper education. You twisted minded insignificant....

I wont be surprised to see you spread zionist propoganda. After all your inner hatred for islam made you friends with jews in this page and many will come undoubtedly. Because people like you are applicable to be used as propoganda tools by zionists.

In Deno's little world, every Muslims kills atheists in Ramadan. Why? Because there may have been one incident of this. She is simply unable to grasp that one case is not applicable to generalization.

Why has the US the most inmates in the world?
Why is rape much lower in Muslim countries?
Why is AIDS non-existant in Muslim countries?
Why is criminality lowest in Muslim countries?

But of course when one Muslim kills one innocent civilian every Muslim is a terrorist. But when millions of Americans or atheists slaughter 1 million people they are angels only there to protect civilians. What kind of sick logic allows one to think like this? That is why we shouldn't take brainwashed and simple people like Deno seriously.

Edit: it is not a coincidence Jews thank her post and she thanks all of their posts. I just hope more people will realize her true personality before more posts get deleted.
Because the US justice system works better than most.
Because Rape victims are hushed up or killed themselves for being raped, or they are killed by their own families.
AIDS is existent in the Muslim world, they just know it would mean death to admit to being gay in a Muslim country.
Criminals are rampant in the Muslim world, it's just the fact that they happen to control these countries or are being worshiped as spiritual leaders.

Your hatred for Islam is unspeakable. You are twisting and editing your posts when you know they make absolutely no sense. You don't have enough IQ to writing posts here. Go back to your atheist pages and spread your manufactured propoganda somwhere else: That only high IQ people are atheist and have proper education. You twisted minded insignificant....

Why are you hurt about a scientific study with religion and IQ/education? It is a proven study... I didn't lie... I just said it because of your ridiculus belief of the most educated people in Turkey are islamists...

I just wanted to share my knowledge with you :eek: For Real!! :angel: You are so intolarent against me... :disagree:

Lol the Kemalist fanboys and AKP Fanboys, Turkey has already been rejected from europe and the middle east and tried to spread influence in central asia only to be stopped by Russia, China and Iran, the turks have nowhere left to go but form some turkic union which only members would be azeris and occupied Cyprus.

and stop bringing islam into everything, Turkey is not a muslim country the same way the usa is not a christian country.

An advice to my Muslim brothers. Don't feed the trolls.

Turkey is not a muslim country the same way the usa is not a christian country. anyway religious threads are banned on this forum just for a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom