What's new

Clerics in Pakistan’s Kohistan district threaten women NGO workers with forced marriages, expulsion

you already a brahmin for me, my little monkey <3

SOM_5928.jpg

together we lord over the lesser ones

Yeh nanga bhi baman hai kia?

Answer my question and I'll answer yours
You first
Ok, remove the British flag then.
Done, stop using VPN
Yep, it's your tradition. Also I actually READ BOOKS, unlike you who posts Vatsapp forvards and ends up getting humiliated as a result.
Ha this from your own news site
First page on every pakistani news papper

Also I actually READ BOOKS
That's a Twitter screenshot by anamika

Disgusting nanga pajeet. Looks like a turtle out of its shell.

You first
I already answered. Now you answer mine.

Done, stop using VPN
I don't have a VPN lmao. This pajeet seething so hard I'm in Canada, a country he can only get to by forging his immigration docs and going to a diploma mill like all the other pajeets coming here.

Ha this from your own news site
Coping pajeet, I'm talking about the other incidents where you posted fake newj.

Want me to bring your earlier posts?
When I was visiting Pakistan and every website was blocked? Sure go ahead LMAO.

No you did not pakjeet
Yeah I did, now stop crying and answer mine.

Proof? Just yesterday you posted two threads that have thier content deleted
Multiple occasions - the fake article about a Hindu woman raped in a hospital, turned out to be completely uncorroborated and the woman actually being a Muslim. Also the fake article about an Afghan singer getting shot, also turned out to be an instance when you were being a Googlejeet and obsessively trying to find articles to post and ended up posting fake news and getting thrashed by me.

That's a Twitter screenshot by anamika
Idk who this is lmao.

When I was visiting Pakistan and every website was blocked? Sure go ahead LMAO.
False I don't believe you scum your luck is extremely bad if you were visiting Pakistan the exact time your generals cut off the internet and I dont believe in coincidences
Yeah I did, now stop crying and answer mine.
No you did not
the fake article about a Hindu woman raped in a hospital, turned out to be completely uncorroborated and the woman actually being a Muslim.
She was a hindu of course you will never believe the news site no Muslims ever does anything wrong ❌
The thread is still up untouched if it was fake it would be deleted like the afgan singer thread
the fake article about an Afghan singer getting shot, also turned out to be an instance when you were being a Googlejeet
That was from your own most profillic Twitter it's not my fault most of you guys lie 
You have lied several times on the site while i have made a mistake from your own sources

completely uncorroborated
Thier is a video of it in the the thread
Also your main complaint is the name of the woman is not "hindu" Enough
Disregarding if the name could be false to protect her identity
Atleast you agree the event happened?

Jaini hai, from the digambar order of monks..

look them up, true renunciate.. no worldly possessions, no clothing, not even underwear :D

Pehnao Bhai in ko kaprai

Ajeeb Ganda lagta hai

False I don't believe you scum your luck is extremely bad if you were visiting Pakistan the exact time your generals cut off the internet and I dont believe in coincidences
I don't want the trust of "Raksha Bandhan ka Sher", so go ahead and think I'm using a VPN LMAO.

No you did not
Yeah I did, now answer my question.

She was a hindu of course you will never believe the news site no Muslims ever does anything wrong ❌
No she wasn't. She didn't even have a Hindu name.

That was from your own most profillic Twitter it's not my fault most of you guys lie 
It is your fault because I was able to find out it was fake newj in 5 seconds. You knowingly posted a fake article when the facts against it were readily available.

View attachment 968824

The Twitter ID you showed to Mujahid Memon on your profile then deleted
Did Krishna actually do this? Can someone fact check this?

@Maira La @Areesh

I don't want the trust of "Raksha Bandhan ka Sher", so go ahead and think I'm using a VPN LMAO.
I don't trust a liar radical multi ID scum also that lies today to make a truth 5 years later
Also what happened to me sending "threats" towards your " Friend" Hiptullha
Forgot about that?
Yeah I did, now answer my question.
No you did not
Do you support these clerics or not?
It is your fault because I was able to find out it was fake newj in 5 seconds. You knowingly posted a fake article when the facts against it were readily available.
No they became available a full day later than when I posted
While you post your threads without even looking under the original post
No she wasn't. She didn't even have a Hindu name
Names can be faked
I don't believe the source lied
Complain to the mods if you think it's fake ****
Did Krishna actually do this? Can someone fact check this?
Why did you lie when you said I don't know "anamika" Even deleted the post?

I don't trust a liar radical multi ID scum also
Like I said, I don't want the trust of a radical who does unspeakable things on Raksha Bandhan.

No you did not
Answer my question first.

No they became available a full day later than when I posted
No they didn't, that's why I replied immediately and exposed you for being a liar.

Names can be faked
Why did your own source give her a name which indicated she came from a Muslim tribe?

Why did you lie when you said I don't know "anamika" Even deleted the post?
I didn't, I don't keep track of Twitter accounts like you lmao.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom