What's new

Clerics in Pakistan’s Kohistan district threaten women NGO workers with forced marriages, expulsion

Like I said, I don't want the trust of a radical who does unspeakable things on Raksha Bandhan.
Who knows what you get up to in your own radical cells
Do you have a mass recruitment site?
What about my "threats" To your precious @Hiptullha ?
Answer my question first.
You first pakistani
No they didn't, that's why I replied immediately and exposed you for being a liar.
The article was written a day before I posted it when I got the time
Why did your own source give her a name which indicated she came from a Muslim tribe?
It's a hindu complain to the mods if you think she is a Muslim
My source told me she was a hindu
I don't believe you
I didn't,
You deleted the post
I don't keep track of Twitter accounts like you lmao.
Yeah right you do keep track of some accounts

obsessively trying to find articles to post
You don't do this you spend more hrs here than you spend sleeping
getting thrashed by me.
Hahahah the first thread was deleted before I could reply the second thread went on for 15 pages you can check who got thrashed
Even now you bring more traction to my thread
Thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Do you have a mass recruitment site?
I recruit Bharati women to join feminist groups so they don't have to be preyed upon on Raksha Bandhan by radicals trying to emulate certain bhagwans.

You first pakistani
Nope, answer my question first.

The article was written a day before I posted it when I got the time
No it didn't, I debunked you right away on it.

My source told me she was a hindu
Because you're a zahil who doesn't have familiarity with Muslims in Pakistan. This is what happens when you do Googlejeetery about things you have no knowledge on.

You deleted the post
I didn't, the mods did because some mad pajeet reported it (probably you).

Yeah right you do keep track of some accounts
Nope.

Nope, answer my question first.
You first pakistani
Do you agree with these Muslim men
That's the title of the thread stop diverting
They are threatening women with martial rape and you can't even condemn them
I pity you as a human being
I hate sati, and discrimination
Do you disavow these evil Muslims?
No it didn't, I debunked you right away on it.
You idiot the article was saved by me from a day ago I posted it
Because you're a zahil who doesn't have familiarity with Muslims in Pakistan. This is what happens when you do Googlejeetery about things you have no knowledge on.
The Twitter ID is very knowledge about about Pakistan
How are you so knowledge About india
If you don't live here @Hiptullha
I didn't, the mods did because some mad pajeet reported it (probably you).
Yeah right I don't report anyone
You deleted it in a few hrs
You also lied that you don't know anamika
Several of your threads are from the same Twitter IDs don't lie

That's all I will say. It makes me sick to go further into detail on how you "enzoyed" Raksha Bandhan.
I don't care what you say liar you are lying now so you can make it come true 5 yrs later like you fking lied about @Hiptullha

I recruit Bharati women to join feminist groups so they don't have to be preyed upon on Raksha Bandhan by radicals trying to emulate certain bhagwans.
I have a good idea on your actual Twitter ID

It makes me sick to go further into detail on how you "enzoyed" Raksha Bandhan
You are mentally sick 🤢 @Hiptullha
Constantly tagging me trying to get me mad spending inordinate amounts of time on this
Get some help before it's too late

No it didn't,
What the article was written 1 day before

Last edited:
You first pakistani
Nope, you first Honda.

You idiot the article was saved by me from a day ago I posted it
AHAHHHAAH this Raksha Bandhan radical saving articles one day in advance to post them here.

How are you so knowledge About india
Because I've studied you pajeets. On the other hand, pajeets don't take the time to learn about Pakistan, they read a few things on Vatsapp and come out as "Pakistan watchers".

Yeah right I don't report anyone
Holy cope. You tag mods every 5 minutes to cry about me. You probably report every single post I make. I wish you were reported for a change, especially after what you did on Raksha Bandhan.
I have a good idea on your actual Twitter ID
I've got like 7 so I don't mind if you find one lmao.

Nope, you first Honda.
You first pakistani
AHAHHHAAH this Raksha Bandhan radical saving articles one day in advance to post them here.
It's on a new tab @Hiptullha
Don't tell me you post what ever you find on Twitter you instantly post on PDF I don't do that
Because I've studied you pajeets. On the other hand, pajeets don't take the time to learn about Pakistan, they read a few things on Vatsapp and come out as "Pakistan watchers".
Your knowledge is Twitter knowledge from anti India sources you have studied nothing
Tell me about Pakistan then
Did you know your religious men were threatening innocent women?
Holy cope. You tag mods every 5 minutes to cry about me. You probably report every single post I make. I wish you were reported for a change, especially after what you did on Raksha Bandhan.
You report me as well
many do I get many warnings
No report by an Indian ever reaches the mods either way
Also if I tag the mods they would go through my posts as well
No action is taken against multi ID rats that do religious discussions spam rape threads and insults
I've got like 7 so I don't mind if you find one lmao.
I know it's extremely sad you spend such inordinate amount of time doing this

You report me as well many do I get many warnings
I've never reported a single person on PDF LMAO. Mods themselves see you, a vile Raksha Bandhan ka sher making vile posts and slap you with warnings.

You first pakistani
Nope, you first Honda.

Don't tell me you post what ever you find on Twitter you instantly post on PDF I don't do that
Yep. I'm not like you spending an entire day to study and search fake newj on Google.
Your knowledge is Twitter knowledge from anti India sources you have studied nothing
Nope, I've read about your vile culture in great depth.

I know it's extremely sad you spend such inordinate amount of time doing this
You think it takes an inordinate amount of time because you're a barely literate Raksha Bandhan radical. It takes 5 seconds to come up with a tweet or post.

Holy cope.
You didn't answer my question of if you know anamika or not? You lied

I've never reported a single person on PDF LMAO. Mods themselves see you, a vile Raksha Bandhan ka sher making vile posts and slap you with warnings.
Lmao it's from you I know when I get reported and who reports me.
You are a radical, liar and a multi ID rat
The only time you have ever got in trouble is due to your own vile language in front of sq8 and for that suriya got banned
Nope, you first Honda
Nope you first mujlim
Yep. I'm not like you spending an entire day to study and search fake newj on Google.
How do you search your own fake news Twitter?
You must use some search engine right?
Google is much better than the filth Twitter
Also don't think you are insulting me with the term "newj"
Also I have to ask is my current thread fake why such hatred?
Nope, I've read about your vile culture in great depth.
Hahahahaha all your screenshots of books are from various anti India sources on Twitter
Anamika is just one of them
You think it takes an inordinate amount of time because you're a barely literate Raksha Bandhan radical. It takes 5 seconds to come up with a tweet or post.
You yourself said you use large numerous of fake IDS on Twitter
No matter what it takes an inordinate amount of time to come up with anything on Twitter
And operating 7 IDs nightmare
Even now you spend 3 hrs debating me on a Sunday I can atleast be happy I kept you from some other sites where you can spread your hatefull ideology

Last edited:
I wonder why mullahs have a problem with females. I was sitting with few mullahs who were opposing female education, i asked them if females r not educated and there r no female doctors, then would u like to take ur pregnant wife to a male doctor so he can check her? This made those dumb mullahs silent.
The NGOs should leave such an area and let those shit dwellers keep living in the shithole.

Back
Top Bottom