What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is a common practice in Turkey to give "facts" without any source. Educate yourself before presenting your imaginary facts. Kafir Deno will you stop calling my religion a fairy tale. Your parents and grandparents must be proud of you.

"Educate yourself before presenting your imaginary facts"

What is the difference in your posts ? at least I'm able to observe the situation.

"Educate yourself before presenting your imaginary facts"

What is the difference in your posts ? at least I'm able to observe the situation.
It is after all claim versus claim. So the discussion is actually void, other than Deno's clown moves.

But of course a crippled minded person like Deno is unable to follow or understand that.

I know it is a common practice in Turkey to give "facts" without any source. Educate yourself before presenting your imaginary facts. Kafir Deno will you stop calling my religion a fairy tale. Your parents and grandparents must be proud of you.

İmaginary facts? Look at religion and iq or religion and education charts you islamist... maybe they can gve you real facts about religion and education...

They were the ones who told me to choose my own religion... Of course they would be proud of me. :D

İmaginary facts? Look at religion and iq or religion and education charts you islamist... maybe they can gve you real facts about religion and education...

They were the ones who told me to choose my own religion... Of course they would be proud of me. :D

Yes they would be really proud of a daughter who slanders islam calls it "fairy tale" our prophet "imaginary friend" etc. You are such a disgrace and respectless person.

Look at secularist and violation of human lifes and rights. At least Muslims don't invade a whole country and massacre 1 million people or throw a nuclear bomb in populated cities. You just sit in your chair and slander about Muslims and Islam while your athests kills, destroys and violates millions of Muslims daily. You are just a typical hypocrit with no sense of reality.

Edit: never mind you are ignored for being disrespectful, lying, slandering etc. Hope the mods will do something about it soon.

They weren't insecure brainwashed people who curse or attack anyone who doesn't agree with them...
What a nice discription of yourself.

Edit: you have serious issues with yourself that you need to deal with. I now see that i made a mistake by taking an insecure person like you seriously. I hope you can one day learn to discuss in a respectful manner and by providing sources and without lying and accusing.

Yes edit it now. Call Muslims brainwashed, call our Prophet "imaginary friend", call Islam a "fairy tale" etc. How low is it that you can allow yourself to go?

OFF TOPIC,

Deno, i thought you were a male..I just learnt that you are actually a girl..Well, hi there :cool:
:rofl:

Anyhow i think this thread has been derailed too much..For the last 6-7 pages, people discuss their religious beliefs..may be mods must do something about it

Yes they would be really proud of a daughter who slanders islam calls it "fairy tale" our prophet "imaginary friend" etc. You are such a disgrace and respectless person.

Look at secularist and violation of human lifes and rights. At least Muslims don't invade a whole country and massacre 1 million people or throw a nuclear bomb in populated cities. You just sit in your chair and slander about Muslims and Islam while your athests kills, destroys and violates millions of Muslims daily. You are just a typical hypocrit with no sense of reality.

Fact 1: You are hurt over the charts about religion and iq/education.

Fact 2: There were no 1 million death... With the sect war between sunnis and shias in Iraq around 100.000+ people died between the time Iraq was invaded and the time US left.

Fact 3: There are more people killed thanks to wonderfull religions of peace than the evil secularism. :D

Fact 4: US is populated by worshipers of Abrahamic religion.

Fact 5: One Islamic coutry have nukes and the second one is trying to build one.

Fact 6: Muslims whine abot human right violations against them such as scarf ban but they kill people for believing other gods or eating in times of Ramazan. IRONY!!

Fact 7: I don't sit on my chair, I lie on my bed with my laptop.

Fact 8: I have more sense of reality than you apperantly... I don't believe in a deity supposedly created the universe with no scientific proof, or I am not a part of religion where a man can have four wifes because he just wants to protect them or I am not a part of religion which supposedly women were created for men or I am not a part of religion... I could go on but it is insignificant like you beliefs...

Fact 9: My parents always found it cute. They would frown but then smile at me after few seconds about the joke I made about religion. They weren't insecure brainwashed people who curse or attack anyone who doesn't agree with them...

OFF TOPIC,

Deno, i thought you were a male..I just learnt that you are actually a girl..Well, hi there :cool:
:rofl:

Anyhow i think this thread has been derailed too much..For the last 6-7 pages, people discuss their religious beliefs..may be mods must do something about it

Edit: You know what... This is what oppression of others in religious countries are like...

hi there Sexy :D Hahahahaha... Yea... We were talking about religion in the forummurat the trolls thread about Ottomans but then Zulkarneyn decided to be a troll and opened this thread to bug us... So here we are :D

Fact 6: Muslims whine abot human right violations against them such as scarf ban but they kill people for believing other gods or eating in times of Ramazan. IRONY!!

And I thought at least you were decent. Stop pulling things out of your *** deno. Gimme proof we kill people for believing in other religions.
Even things like hunting are forbidden during Ramadan time, and your talking about killing people?

DRaisinHerald

What religion says <> what people does.

this thread is being a big headache, everyone talks crossword.

DRaisinHerald

What religion says <> what people does.

Right, so 100% people in a religion do the opposite of what their religion tells them?
Tell me one thing: before 9/11, when was the last time you heard people cry "muslim extremist terrirsts kill XXXX people in XXXX place"?

And I thought at least you were decent. Stop pulling things out of your *** deno. Gimme proof we kill people for believing in other religions.
Even things like hunting are forbidden during Ramadan time, and your talking about killing people?

Sudan and Nigeria is a good example of religion wars...

And even in Turkey there was killing in Ramazan... There are many incidents like that in Eastern part of Turkey... Mehmet Tekin is an example.. He was a student and was killed by islamists students because he was eating in cafeteria in Ramazan

And even in Turkey there was killing in Ramazan... There are many incidents like that in Eastern part of Turkey... Mehmet Tekin is an example.. He was a student and was killed by islamists students because he was eating in cafeteria in Ramazan

So 1.6 billion people are damned because of a few crazy Turks? Hey Deno, are you that desperate to prove "Muslims are evil"?

In Deno's little world, every Muslims kills atheists in Ramadan. Why? Because there may have been one incident of this. She is simply unable to grasp that one case is not applicable to generalization.

Why has the US the most inmates in the world?
Why is rape much lower in Muslim countries?
Why is AIDS non-existant in Muslim countries?
Why is criminality lowest in Muslim countries?

But of course when one Muslim kills one innocent civilian every Muslim is a terrorist. But when millions of Americans or atheists slaughter 1 million people they are angels only there to protect civilians. What kind of sick logic allows one to think like this? That is why we shouldn't take brainwashed and simple people like Deno seriously.

Edit: it is not a coincidence Jews thank her post and she thanks all of their posts. I just hope more people will realize her true personality before more posts get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom