What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
An advice to my Muslim brothers. Don't feed the anti-Islamist and jew troll. (and their puppet Quasar)

An advise taken. I will try with all my power to ignore the islam-haters. I am just amazed that this level of slandering and zionist propoganda is tolerated. Hope really the mods follow this thread and they will do something about it. It seems the user named Deno is either here to spread atheist propoganda or a zionist tool, though i'm not sure which one it is.

An advise taken. I will try with all my power to ignore the islam-haters. I am just amazed that this level of slandering and zionist propoganda is tolerated. Hope really the mods follow this thread and they will do something about it. It seems the user named Deno is either here to spread atheist propoganda or a zionist tool, though i'm not sure which one it is.

we only got a few zionists on here and let them be an atheist if they please, turks should take a page from saladin who respected others despite them not being muslim. and do you remember people made fun of the prophet during his time and he looked away follow the model of the prophet.

Well,im back in town. Are 500 and other israeli dumbtards still here?

Anyways..I hope we can successfully raise open-minded,tolerant,islamic generations.

There is nothing wrong about that. Our atheist friends shouldnt worry.:)

Welcome back buddy. Just a heads up, ignore the atheist user called Deno. And you know about the Jews anyway. We missed you:smitten:

Turkey is not a muslim country the same way the usa is not a christian country. anyway religious threads are banned on this forum just for a heads up.

I know that. But in Turkey there lives 78.21 million Muslims out of 79 million people.

I know that. But in Turkey there lives 78.21 million Muslims out of 79 million people.

Just keep religion to yourselves and allah. if something is an atheist or agnostic let them be. turks can learn alot from saladin.

Welcome back buddy. Just a heads up, ignore the atheist user called Deno. And you know about the Jews anyway. We missed you:smitten:

Thanks mate,i havent been here for a while without a reason. Im deeply saddened by the avalanche disaster and suddenly remembered the forum.

Deno is just a radicalized atheist. He or she(is it decided) is just scared. If she is a she,then i will take care of her :D

As for the jews,no surprise that they are still the same.

Good to see you again.

Man... I told that PteX to not to thank my posts and he did it!! I don't know who trained him but he is a lausy Zionist Secular Atheist Jewish Mosad agent... Bad agent!! bad PteX!!

Lol at the insecurity among the conservative religious on PDF (both Turks and non-Turks).

If Turkey becomes an Islamic state then that'l undo a lot of progress they've made in terms of freedom of choice and a liberal, open minded Turkey that we see today. I'm sure that most Turks don't want capital punishment for apostates, segregation of men and women, among all the other illogical baggage that comes with an Islamic state. Unfortunately the situation is completely different in Pakistan and doesn't look to change anytime soon.

And saying this does not make me a muslim hater as some here with a victim-mentality would quickly and conveniently assume. :lol:

Lol at the insecurity among the conservative religious on PDF (both Turks and non-Turks).

If Turkey becomes an Islamic state then that'l undo a lot of progress they've made in terms of freedom of choice and a liberal, open minded Turkey that we see today. I'm sure that most Turks don't want capital punishment for apostates, segregation of men and women, among all the other illogical baggage that comes with an Islamic state. Unfortunately the situation is completely different in Pakistan and doesn't look to change anytime soon.

And saying this does not make me a muslim hater as some here with a victim-mentality would quickly and conveniently assume. :lol:

Lol turkey is hardly liberal it needed a military to maintain secularism and turks once you move furthur into turkey you will start seeing the poorer places and the more religious area's.

Islam has no place in modern worlds state bussiness... If he wish for a Islamic state where I am opressed because I don't have a d1ck or where my fellow humans male or female are opressed because of their life styles, he can live in KSA or Iran. As part of %93 of my Turkish citizens I want to live in a secular country where my rights are protected by law if maniacs like him decided to opress me or my fellow human beings...

Deno, off the top of your head, can you think of any Muslim majority country out there where Shariah is enforced ?

Man... I told that PteX to not to thank my posts and he did it!! I don't know who trained him but he is a lausy Zionist Secular Atheist Jewish Mosad agent... Bad agent!! bad PteX!!

You are natural allies with them. Thats why he cant stop himself thanking your posts.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom