What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever wonder why so many military personnel is jailed. Who are providing the intel? Who took over the police, the universities the political space, the hospitals, the bureaucracy, the Turkish consuls etc etc. You will be surprised about their numbers. And they have only one priority: to raise a youth conscious of their religion, history etc and who have the best education. You are sleeping

Edit: in other words they have infiltrated every institution that comes to mind.

It is not enough.... Still great majority of the university students are secular... Great majority of the educated people are secular... Islamists needs decades to fill that gap and majority AKP voters vote for AKP because of economy not for Islam... AKP needs to sustain the economic growth for decades which is impossible... Unless you are raising from nothing like China did or India is doing.

P.S: It is funny isn't it :D Praising AKP for being honest and then being proud of their corruption. HAhahahaha Even brits would laught that irony :D

Do you ever wonder why so many military personnel is jailed. Who are providing the intel? Who took over the police, the universities the political space, the hospitals, the bureaucracy, the Turkish consuls etc etc. You will be surprised about their numbers. And they have only one priority: to raise a youth conscious of their religion, history etc and who have the best education. You are sleeping

Edit: in other words they have infiltrated every institution that comes to mind.

Ironically, islamists where complaining when Kemalists done the same, we have a loong way really.

It is not enough.... Still great majority of the university students are secular... Great majority of the educated people are secular... Islamists needs decades to fill that gap and majority AKP voters vote for AKP because of economy not for Islam... AKP needs to sustain the economic growth for decades which is impossible... Unless you are raising from nothing like China did or India is doing.

P.S: It is funny isn't it :D Praising AKP for being honest and then being proud of their corruption. HAhahahaha Even brits would laught that irony :D

Again you are forgetting Cyprus does not represent Anatolia. Vast majority of the educated and students are without any doubts conservative. Like it or not, face the reality.

Ironically, islamists where complaining when Kemalists done the same, we have a loong way really.

DYP, ANAP and other right wing parties are not Kemalist... Please don't confuse them with each other...

And If you remember the Erdogan's words about '' atleast 3 chldren for a family ''... He said that because it was imposibble to close the gab between educated secularists and islamists :D And people laughted at him even te AKP supporters :D

Again you are forgetting Cyprus does not represent Anatolia. Vast majority of the educated and students are without any doubts conservative. Like it or not, face the reality.

I do not live in Cyprus, I study in Cyprus... and the students in Cyprus are all Turks from Turkey...

Again... a knowledge you would have if you lived in Turkey...

DYP, ANAP and other right wing parties are not Kemalist... Please don't confuse them with each other...

And If you remember the Erdogan's words about '' atleast 3 chldren for a family ''... He said that because it was imposibble to close the gab between educated secularists and islamists :D And people laughted at him even te AKP supporters :D

He said it without discriminating. We need children in Turkey because too few are having more than 2 babies. 2 babies for every family means the population is in decline, therefore every family needs at least 3 children if we want to sustain or grow our population.

Seriously ? am I living in the wrong country ? If I'm not wrong you're living in Denmark right ? I guess you're rarely visiting the Turkey.

Seriously ? am I living in the wrong country ? If I'm not wrong you're living in Denmark right ? I guess you're rarely visiting the Turkey.

Well, it is a common sendrom among the Turks in different countries... Because they are in alien enviroment, they close themselves in their own community and stay that way... That is the reason why in Germany there are more islamist than there are in Turkey... *percentage

Most of them still think Turkey is the Turkey from 70s :D

Well, it is a common sendrom among the Turks in different countries... Because they are in alien enviroment, they close themselves in their own community and stay that way... That is the reason why in Germany there are more islamist than there are in Turkey... *percentage

Most of them still think Turkey is the Turkey from 70s :D

The only places with majority secular minded people are from European part of Turkey and Izmir, Canakkale, balikesir, Aydin,Mugla. Go to Adana, Kayseri, Sivas, Urfa, Mersin, Konya, Ercurum, Diyarbakir etc etc. The vast majority are conservative people without any doubt. More than 70% of the women wear the headscarf. I'm not sure if you have visited Konya or Kayseri, but do so if you want to see the real landscape.

Conservitive means religious not islamist... and you mention Mersin, Adana?

Adana is the one of the most nationalist region in Turkey...

and only reason there are conservitives in Mersin is because of the forced migration of Kurds... And if you look at the places you listed, they are all backwards and uneducated parts of Turkey...

Hmm... Educated people are secular and uneducated people are islamist... I wonder if there is any link between this two... :undecided:

seriously I like the economic policy under AKP gov. ! :lol:

before AKP there were 2 or 3 Raki brands now 22!! :devil:

isirarakilarxl8.jpg

seriously I like the economic policy under AKP gov. ! :lol:

isirarakilarxl8.jpg

Common... you that AKP only wants to sell these alcohol to kafirs to make them drunk and miserable!! There is no way that they are like any other conservitive party!! :D :lol:

Conservitive means religious not islamist... and you mention Mersin, Adana?

Adana is the one of the most nationalist region in Turkey...

and only reason there are conservitives in Mersin is because of the forced migration of Kurds... And if you look at the places you listed, they are all backwards and uneducated parts of Turkey...

Hmm... Educated people are secular and uneducated people are islamist... I wonder if there is any link between this two... :undecided:

Narrow-mindedness has reached a new level with you. Educated people are majorily conservative and uneducated are majorily secular. And you have no idea about Turkey if you think Kayseri or Konya is the most backwards cities in Turkey. In fact Kayseri is probabably the cleanest and most developed city in Turkey with no slums. So get your lies right before you post them

I have friends from Diyarbakır, Urfa, Erzurum, Konya, non of them conservative, ahh but I forget they were educated.

Seriously visit Turkey more often, majority of the conservative people uneducated, educated people have the highest percentage of Atheists, non-religious muslims, leftists.

Narrow-mindedness has reached a new level with you. Educated people are majorily conservative and uneducated are majorily secular. And you have no idea about Turkey if you think Kayseri or Konya is the most backwards cities in Turkey. In fact Kayseri is probabably the cleanest and most developed city in Turkey with no slums. So get your lies right before you post them

Hahahaha!! You think seculars are uneducated and islamists are educated parts of Turkey!!! Maybe they are uneducated in terms of fairy tales and imaginary friends!!! hahaha!! You consider Konya as developed region!!!!!!! Muhahahaha!!! You are amazing!! I could just read your posts and laugh my @rse off all day :lol:

Edit:
So get your lies right before you post them

A new mindfart from you!!! :lol: If I get my lies right, they wouldn't be lies anymore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom