What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

Nepal? :omghaha: In 563BC? :rofl: Then what happened? Please continue... :D

Accha?
Ok tell me what was the name of Lord Buddha when he was born? :azn:
He was born in a Hindu family just like Prophet Jesus born in a Jew Family. But Buddha was Married to his cousin that is something hindus dont do.

But like its said ''its not who u were its what u choose to be.''

This is what matters in the end!

And he was born in Nepal Dumbo even wikipedia can tell u that.

Then Nepal became a Hindu majority country sans any official Hindu Majority branding and Indian Groups are still yearning to force Nepalese declare their country a Hindu state :D after disappointing with Sonia Gandhi and BJP

You really stunned me! Take a deep breath - relax :undecided:
Where did Sonia/BJP/Hindu majority come from? :what:

In any case, won't be replying to extremely off topic posts.

You really stunned me! Take a deep breath - relax :undecided:
Where did Sonia/BJP/Hindu majority come from? :what:

In any case, won't be replying to extremely off topic posts.

that was in a light mood. relax take deep breath and understand what was said.

What I said about NEPAL and hardline Indian Hindus' wish to declare it a Hindu State officially is 200% correct .

BTW aren't you hardline Hindu nationalists disappointed with her?

That was not the point. Lets keep the Buddha discussions to some other thread. You have earned a new title btw. Resident PDF D****. I did not give it. But it suits well. :coffee:
Check out the Indian flag. The wheel in the middle is the Dharmachakra. It is of Buddhist origin.

If you wish to discuss Lord Buddha please create a thread and invite @Tshering22 - then we can talk. No off topic posts any further pls. :)
He was born in a Hindu family just like Prophet Jesus born in a Jew Family. But Buddha was Married to his cousin that is something hindus dont do.

But like its said ''its not who u were its what u choose to be.''

This is what matters in the end!

And he was born in Nepal Dumbo even wikipedia can tell u that.

Last edited by a moderator:
China Understands Pakistani Demographics only
LOL you are obsessed with Chinese Chinese cannot Understand URDU we can [Spoken Only]
Chinese don't wear Salwar kameez,Kurta Pijama we do
As much as you deny it we North Indians & Pakistanis share a bond :devil:

The Culture that too upto some extent is just similar to Indians thats all its no big deal.

But that nobel intentions was past now they have a different view.

The same people? Surely not - Hindustan Times

Even though u hate two Nation theory but u have started to believe in it.

that was in a light mood. relax take deep breath and understand what was said.

What I said about NEPAL and hardline Indian Hindus' wish to declare it a Hindu State officially is 200% correct .

BTW aren't you hardline Hindu nationalists disappointed with her?
I will never prefer to live in a theocratic state. Point taken? :azn: Besides I am not a Hardline Hindu - that would mean I have to sacrifice most of the material possessions and become a neo-ascetic and live peacefully. Himsa will have to be dumped. :D Anyway let's not talk about this here. :disagree:

And they were called Shahenshah e Hind not Pakistan. :D
Just like Vasco da Gama visited India/Hindustan/Bharat/Hind/al Hind/whatever and not Goa!
Christopher Columbus wanted to visit India and not Madhya Pradesh
The British and other European countries came to establish East India Companies and not Bengal, Orissa etc companies.
Hieuen Xang visited and chronicled India and not Bihar.
Alenxander invaded India because his Greek maps showed the end of the world with India going against his General Coenus.

Got my point? :azn:

Shehshaah e Hind was just a term for Akbar and was used only before his Deen e Elahi creation.

Its not a regular term to be used with everyone and for everyone. So yr argument is absurd.

There you are, I am still waiting since months for you to prove that Gandhara had no Hindu connection. :laughcry::laughcry:

Even if i did u will call it absurd like u were calling the OFFICIAL UN REPORT ABT POVERTY.:omghaha:

i weep for pakistan

No thinks kiddo keep yr tears for yr country u will need them after 2014.

he he he he wah kahan se thread chala tha kahan aa gaya he he he pakistani daewoo ya fir tata daewoo baat ye hai ki pakistani khud to khuch kar nahi paye per bechare ye kaise maan le ki dushman mulk unki masheehat pe inderctli control ker chukka hai :omghaha::omghaha::chilli::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

pray tell us the source of this bizzare news because afaik,India hasn't bought a single frigate from S.Korea.on the contrary we are trying to buy 4-8 minesweepers from them.
!

I must say you are the dumb one here and Mr. Kalu is right. India bought 03 Sukanya class OPV's outright from S Korea and built another 4 under licence.

iski tarah

images

:omghaha:

site is banned in Islamic Republic - So, whatever it is , ap he ho gay

ch..ch..ch... taras aata hai ab to PDF pe...

itna bara khurafaati saint of PDF?

I am on divine mission to educated Indians

mamoo ek baat bataoon ab jab kissi haseena ke saath raat buitane ka program ho to dont forget red bull with a table spoon of honey and some mint extract /sat podhina :nana:try it

I am not lab mouse - try it on jatt

Hey mate, it's no skin off my nose. All I said was Pakistan was hurting itself and its citizens by Pursuing such embargo policies. I've seen Pakistani members here complain about getting significantly less for their money in their nation than across the border. It's not as if Pakistan is the most attractive market for Indian firms anyway.

Rubbish!

India has only reached in a better position then Pak in 90s when it opened the doors for FDI and we were sanctioned by West. hence bringing our economy down.

Even after 2001 our Economy was back on track and we were growing at rate of 8% in 2006-07 season. and we were second fastest growing economy in Asia.

Here is a report i found from 2005 abt our economy.

Pakistan has become one of Asia's fastest growing economies

This report is quoting the financial analysts of Voice Of America.

The reality is this that we actually dont need u nor yr help we can do things on our own its just WOT which is hurdle thats all.

And if u r so sincere with us then Leave Kashmir alone let it be rightfully Part of Pak. If ur occupying Pakistan's territory then we WILL NEVER LET U HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OF OUR COUNTRY AND LOCATION.

In Short Pakistan dont need India in a long run but its India who need us for resources and trade routes forever as the most cheapest and fastest way of trade is through land based Train system.

Even if we take out of what today Pak needs will be just Indian money to lets say get economy back on track thats all u dont offer anything special or r full of oil or other resources that we permanently need yr help.

BTW we have nvr asked for yr help or wanted yr investment ever because we know u will be the first ones to run away with all yr hands on yr backsides in security situation of Pakistan.

So what yr claiming is a non practical theory.

Back
Top Bottom