What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

Yaaron, do din ki zindagi hein.. kyoon khamokhaam troll karna ?

India and Pakistan can never be seperated but we have attitudes like we exist on two different planets
thread starter is neither Indian nor pakistani.... and the idea that tata or mahindra will buy korean companies just to sneak into pakistan is stupid.
We should continue to talk about food here I guess. :)

For god sake, do not talk about food.. You guys are torturing me... Can we please go back to nuking each other because Daewoo is owned by TATA? :tsk:

For god sake, do not talk about food.. You guys are torturing me... Can we please go back to nuking each other because Daewoo is owned by TATA? :tsk:
I think you just encouraged people to post pictures now. :p:

India and Pakistan can never be seperated but we have attitudes like we exist on two different planets

It just allows us to have feeling of inter-planetary travel without doing any of the hard work or efforts required !!!!:laugh:

It is because we control India and puppies. :omghaha:
This is what we call ignorant moron, don't know anything even about your history, this is not your fault your failed state have no proper education. only fucking propaganda. shame on you

there was no india before/on the independence of Pakistan, it came into existence after the independence of Pakistan..

so look mate:

British India/Rule/Empire remains British India/Rule/Empire

mogul Empire/India/Rule remains mogul Empire/India/Rule

not India, but if you believe India existed or gave independence to Pakistan, then all I can tell you is you heard a story similar to a toothfary story (if you dont know toothfaries never existed) :p :rofl:
LOL worst joke of the decade, keep it up any good imagination.

Recently I came across something interesting. South Korea, the highly successful vehicle manufacturing nation has become involved with India and Indian companies in unusual ways. And some of these Korean companies are involved in Pakistan:

:: DAEWOO PAKISTAN EXPRESS BUS SERVICE ::

And here is Daewoo wiki page:

Tata Daewoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So looks like India is using Korea to reach Pakistan, Middle-east and Central Asia market. SsangYong Motors is also owned (70%) by Mahindra & Mahindra:
SsangYong Motor Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korea and India apparently are strategic partners:
Special Report - India - South Korea Strategic Partnership

For goodness sake! TATA doesn't own Daewoo Pakistan. Daewoo was purchased by General Motors several decades ago. They decided to sell it off in 2004. Tata decided to buy it. Since many such companies are sold piecemeal, "Sammi Corporation" which is an old, well established Korean firm, decided to purchase the Pakistani transport business. Some people may remember that the buses sported "Sammi Daewoo" written on the buses for many years. Therefore, please stand corrected....Tata does NOT own Daewoo Pakistan!

Daewoo Bus Service was bought by a Korean Company called Sammi, when Daewoo was banckrupt. The bus company was owned by Sammi after Daewoo. Tata took over the manufacturing of buses. In Pakistan bus manufacturing is owned majority by Afzal Motors with shares of Daewoo Corp. So yes Tata might have a indirect minority shareholding in that company.

Back
Top Bottom