What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

Rubbish!

India has only reached in a better position then Pak in 90s when it opened the doors for FDI and we were sanctioned by West. hence bringing our economy down.

Even after 2001 our Economy was back on track and we were growing at rate of 8% in 2006-07 season. and we were second fastest growing economy in Asia.

Here is a report i found from 2005 abt our economy.

Pakistan has become one of Asia's fastest growing economies

This report is quoting the financial analysts of Voice Of America.

The reality is this that we actually dont need u nor yr help we can do things on our own its just WOT which is hurdle thats all.

And if u r so sincere with us then Leave Kashmir alone let it be rightfully Part of Pak. If ur occupying Pakistan's territory then we WILL NEVER LET U HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OF OUR COUNTRY AND LOCATION.

In Short Pakistan dont need India in a long run but its India who need us for resources and trade routes forever as the most cheapest and fastest way of trade is through land based Train system.

Even if we take out of what today Pak needs will be just Indian money to lets say get economy back on track thats all u dont offer anything special or r full of oil or other resources that we permanently need yr help.

BTW we have nvr asked for yr help or wanted yr investment ever because we know u will be the first ones to run away with all yr hands on yr backsides in security situation of Pakistan.

So what yr claiming is a non practical theory.
I don't really know what you're taking offence to becuase I never disputed any of that. And let's talk about TODAY, the current situation. Pakistan is not what it was and neither is India.

Frankly in this current enviroment there's no way Indian firms would be safe in Pakistan.

Also, let's be honest Pakistan's rail network is a complete shambles so there's no real attraction for anyone to come in and take advantage.

he he he he he its great tro see pakistani jiyales fighting for the hurt ego and pride when they came to know that the back bone of there transport@ Daewoo Truck company or what ever the call it is owned by a parsi buisness house from the land of there mortal enemy :taz::taz::chilli::chilli:......:omghaha:

kya yaar kyon lar rahe ho 6.45 ho gaye OLD MONK XXX ki ek botal , chips/french fries wale ,nachos with red salsa & hot steamy roasted peanuts with phudine ki chutney and coca cola bi god aaj to peene ka ful mazaa aa rah hai do ghante se intezaar ker raha tha ab jake baat bani hai :cheers:

kya yaar kyon lar rahe ho 6.45 ho gaye OLD MONK XXX ki ek botal , chips/french fries wale ,nachos with red salsa & hot steamy roasted peanuts with phudine ki chutney and coca cola bi god aaj to peene ka ful mazaa aa rah hai do ghante se intezaar ker raha tha ab jake baat bani hai :cheers:

maze karo dutt sahab..
kal maine bhi kiya.half royal stag :P

maze karo dutt sahab..
kal maine bhi kiya.half royal stag :P

yaar log to royal stag hi laye the aur ek botal antiqueti bhi thee per main special demand pe RUM managyee mardo ke liye to sirf do hi drinks hain Beer ya OLD MONK XXX RUM

I don't really know what you're taking offence to becuase I never disputed any of that. And let's talk about TODAY, the current situation. Pakistan is not what it was and neither is India.

Frankly in this current enviroment there's no way Indian firms would be safe in Pakistan.

Also, let's be honest Pakistan's rail network is a complete shambles so there's no real attraction for anyone to come in and take advantage.

1) yes off course thats true......and this the reason why i said even if Pak allow u to then will be interesting to see how far can u go and how long can u invest. Still our need from u will be yr money which u will invest to get our economy back on track and wont come if u run away so its not useful as far as we r concern.

2)Frankly in current situation actually Pak investment and firms will not be safer in India then pakistan because they r Muslims and Pakistani.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/245710-pakistani-poets-mistreated-new-delhi-mushaira.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/277725-secular-india-doctors-tell-horrific-tales-muzaffarnagar-massacre.html

Lets not forget what u did with our envoy in Dehli and then all those rapes....

3):lol: To be honest Pak's railways was in shambles but not anymore. The actual problem is mismanagement. the same problem indian railways had faced not long ago and were even in more dier situation then our railways but sadly every country is not blessed with sincere politicians and policy makers like in yr country. Now from a burden to yr economy to now a profit making service yr railways r made all thanks to Lalu Prasad Yadav and his advisors.

Anyways indian railway's management is still not one of the best around....

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/railway-s-ad-shows-delhi-in-pakistan_612775.html

Still there can be a way, u can give yr engines and put condition in contract that they will be reserved for cargo trains only and every year a team will visit and inspect the maintenance and engines etc etc to make sure there is no or low mismanagement.

But all this is practical after your country leaves Kashmir and let it be part of its rightful Nation. For just a piece of land its u who is depriving yourself of Goldmine.

Troll reported :coffee:

LOL nice away of running when u ran out of ammo.

he he he he he its great tro see pakistani jiyales fighting for the hurt ego and pride when they came to know that the back bone of there transport@ Daewoo Truck company or what ever the call it is owned by a parsi buisness house from the land of there mortal enemy :taz::taz::chilli::chilli:......:omghaha:

Tata already owns Jaguar-Land Rover...Daewoo is just another such acquistion that happened quite
a long time ago. Tata still has big plans to buy out more established companies and tap into markets
where Indian companies previously had no footprint.

Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M)'s acuisition of SsangYong is also a good way to tap foreign markets and
get revenue from there without the trouble of working to set up M&M's own plants.

...and one can't deny that the Indian companies have worked cleverly to turn around the fortunes of
the companies they acquire, by the creation of new roadmaps and development plans, and the timely
injection of funds to support these plans.

JLR was in an extremely bad shape when Tata acquired them, even some bigger companies than Tata
thought JLR as a losing bet. But Tata turned JLR into a modern success story within a few years.

Jaguar-Land Rover's Tata years | Birminghampost

Same was done by M&M with SsangYong, efficient management & timely injection of funds brought
a turn around for SsangYong's sales figures and M&M also brought SsangYong for the Indian automobile
market, where their SUVs have been well received and registered robust sales year after year.

Daewoo has also benefited nicely by it's acquisition by Tata.

If you ask me, Pakistan Railways and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) should be sold to Tata Group. It
will be mutually beneficial for both India & Pakistan.

I must say you are the dumb one here and Mr. Kalu is right. India bought 03 Sukanya class OPV's outright from S Korea and built another 4 under licence.
mate you should have researched a bit before making this unnecessary rant!India hasn't yet bought a single Frigate from S.korea neither do we have a plan to buy some in the near future.Sukanya class patrol crafts are OPVs for chrissake!you don't even know the basic difference between a Frigate and an Offshore Patrol Vessel and still you have to comment here just for the sake of trolling!India is planning to buy 8 MCMVs(Mine Counter Measuring Vessels) from the S.Korean company Kangnam Corporation.so i would like to advice you to do some sort of research first of all before opening your mouth in an international forum in the future

mate you should have researched a bit before making this unnecessary rant!India hasn't yet bought a single Frigate from S.korea neither do we have a plan to buy some in the near future.Sukanya class patrol crafts are OPVs for chrissake!you don't even know the basic difference between a Frigate and an Offshore Patrol Vessel and still you have to comment here just for the sake of trolling!India is planning to buy 8 MCMVs(Mine Counter Measuring Vessels) from the S.Korean company Kangnam Corporation.so i would like to advice you to do some sort of research first of all before opening your mouth in an international forum in the future

At least I got the number 8 right, but I could not find the source where I read it. I could bet they mentioned Frigates, may be either I was hastily reading it or the writer confused MCMV with Frigate. In any case, the main point was that S. Korea has some level of defense cooperation with India, whether it was Frigate or MCMV, that does not make much of a difference to the point I was making.

At least I got the number 8 right, but I could not find the source where I read it. I could bet they mentioned Frigates, may be either I was hastily reading it or the writer confused MCMV with Frigate. In any case, the main point was that S. Korea has some level of defense cooperation with India, whether it was Frigate or MCMV, that does not make much of a difference to the point I was making.
mate there is a hell and a heaven difference between a Frigate and a MCMV!Frigates are frontline ships of war(specially theguilded missile ones) and they are generally used in offensive operations.on the other hand MCMVs are second line ships of war whose sole objective is to clear away all kinds of underwater mines which would otherwise inflict considerable damages to the front line warships.they possess little or no offensive capabilities.but i would agree with you that the Indo-Korean defense related partnership is growing by the each passing day and perhaps in the near future we can also see some JVs between these two friendly countries....i was just pointing out the mistake you made in your post.my intention was never to question the level of co-operation that exists between India and S.Korea in defense related matters!

OPV Kangnam style ?:chilli:

OPV Kangnam style ?:chilli:
yeah like some sort of half brother of Gangnam style:omghaha:!on a serious note these OPVs are among the best in the world and i think India made the right choice by purchasing them from S.Korea and besides there are many things which we can learn from the Koreans after all they do have a quite advance ship building industry in their country...

Back
Top Bottom