What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

When you show the Russians the colour of over $2.5 billion IN PAKISTANI HANDS

the Russians WILL HAND OVER 40 SU35B for sure.

BUT PAKISTAN WILL NEVERR HAVE $2.5 BILLION TO HAND TO RUSSIA.

For most AIR FORCES its no biggy $2.5 billion BUT for Pakistan its like $25 billion.

financially impossible. for your AIR FORCE AND GOVT.

" most senior Pakistanis in here know that's true"

ITS WAY WAY BEYOND YOUR COUNTRY

don't act like retard in every thread

Pakistani official confirms Su-35 talks - IHS Jane's 360

Discussion and Russian offer to sell doesn't mean we are buying it or they are selling it. It's still a long way to go before it comes in PAF colours. I consider it too early to celebrate or burn.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

When you show the Russians the colour of over $2.5 billion IN PAKISTANI HANDS

the Russians WILL HAND OVER 40 SU35B for sure.

BUT PAKISTAN WILL NEVERR HAVE $2.5 BILLION TO HAND TO RUSSIA.

For most AIR FORCES its no biggy $2.5 billion BUT for Pakistan its like $25 billion.

financially impossible. for your AIR FORCE AND GOVT.

" most senior Pakistanis in here know that's true"

ITS WAY WAY BEYOND YOUR COUNTRY
Why is this such a problem for you? The negotiations are real and it seems the PAF does see a feasible avenue in procuring these jets. Let's see how it all pans out.

Mark.

Its no problem for me

IM just enjoying the found love of Flankers by PAKISTANIS

good idea. Pakistan can make China and Russia compete for their order

seems like you have little knowledge on economic front buddy, do you know IMF provides loans to pakistan for giving the interest of existing loans to IMF :D.
pakistan can get soft loans from other big players but getting from russians in current scenario is impossible.

Su 35 or anyother russian plane is out of question. pakistan should rather gets its hand on J-10s or latest stealth planes from chinese on soft loans :D

The same lame thing were said When the news came out about Mi-35 Helicopters Russia wont five you anything Russia this Russia that Pakistan ordered 4 which can be increased to 12

Russia also signed 2 Billion Dollars pipeline deal Russia won't sign a deal coming from Bhartis

then Russian Foreign Minister broke the News about Su-35 and now even INS janes is reporting and PAF officials confirmed about the talks going on....

What IMF has to do with this? we are already buying Engines From Russians for JF-17 Mi-35 deal is on to... please use some Burnol now and go to sleep

I don't think Pakistan at the Cost of India would be a choice for any damn country in this world!
that damn county is Russia!!! stop day dreaming i accept INDIA is world's fastest growing economy but it doesn't mean it's world's largest economy....China cannot sell their flankers to Pakistan because of Russia. If you are buying some planes from France and USA by ditching Russia thn you should be prepare for that response.
seems like you have little knowledge on economic front buddy, do you know IMF provides loans to pakistan for giving the interest of existing loans to IMF :D.
pakistan can get soft loans from other big players but getting from russians in current scenario is impossible.

Su 35 or anyother russian plane is out of question. pakistan should rather gets its hand on J-10s or latest stealth planes from chinese on soft loans :D
if you are really that much great in economics thn you should have known that after sanctions and with heavy debts of IMF we made nuclear bomb, we made agosta, we paid for JF-17, we took our missile prog to new level....and now a days we are not under any sanctions, we got loans but our economy is better thn 90's era we got CHINA's support plus many other allies with us.

I'll believe it when i see it.
Given that our last modified batch of 42 flankers cost us around 100 million each,and we already had infrstructure set up.For PAF to acquire even 2 squadrons of around 40 along with armament and setting up infrstructure(plus su-35 being more advanced than MKI) -at least 5 billion dollars.
And russia won't give any soft loans.So i can't see how PAF acquires this plane.

Janu.Bravo,

India being the fastest growing country in the world is myth. Last year they changed their method for calculating GDP which added 2% to their growth rate. This change, among other things, included the value to defecation by their cows and goats in the calculation of their GDP and treating professions such as cobblers as skilled labor and adding higher value to their output. In reality last year their GDP growth rate was close to 5%, a little higher than Pakistan. This is year they might not be able to maintain that because Monsoons have failed in many states.

Janu.Bravo,

India being the fastest growing country in the world is myth. Last year they changed their method for calculating GDP which added 2% to their growth rate. This change, among other things, included the value to defecation by their cows and goats in the calculation of their GDP and treating professions such as cobblers as skilled labor and adding higher value to their output. In reality last year their GDP growth rate was close to 5%, a little higher than Pakistan. This is year they might not be able to maintain that because Monsoons have failed in many states.
Bhai jaan in ko bhi tu thora khush hona dou.... :D

I'll believe it when i see it.
Given that our last modified batch of 42 flankers cost us around 100 million each,and we already had infrstructure set up.For PAF to acquire even 2 squadrons of around 40 along with armament and setting up infrstructure(plus su-35 being more advanced than MKI) -at least 5 billion dollars.
And russia won't give any soft loans.So i can't see how PAF acquires this plane.
Are you sure we are buying 2 squadrons?i don't think PAF will adapt any new platform just for 2 squadrons. but you can say 2 for PAF and 2 for Navy :D

nanhe miya masoom the proof of pudding is in eating when russians declare it themselfs and you pay the money then talk :haha:
You dont worry about pakiatan and same for you, only talk when india sign a deal for rafale.

We are hearing the about lca inductions and mmrca since childhood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom