What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, not easily. It involves Russia again. Secondly why to invest in J11Ds when you can get your hands on Su35s. J11s are not at all comparable with Su35s at all and which is why China is also interested in buying the same planes from Russia.

If China was interested in SU35's they would have bought them ages ago, they havent. J11D has an AESA radar among many Chinese upgrades so i would consider a few squadrons to protect our maritime frontiers if Su35 is not available.
Either way im sure if Pakistan was interested they would evaluate both before making a decision.

Sir,
That's real deal , & we are getting our target sights well done on indian navy ?lolzz

Its been stated a million times J-11 s can't be sold another country , Russia don't allow that ?
Get it & stop hitting the wall pls ?

What a childish argument. Who told you China built these under licence, they did not. The only thing stopping the chinese from selling these birds was the Aluyshin power plants. J11D uses Chinese WS10 power plants.

Expected visit of CAS Sohail Aman to Russia next month..... PAF surely is planning some sort of deal with the Soviets.

It means that the pilot on twitter was right, I had posted screen print of it here and had asked you to verify it and confirm that ID belongs to real PAF pilot.

The only troubling question still remains. Why will Russia stop earning big money from India for a couple of squadrons from Pakistan. Every Pakistani has the right to celebrate and even poke some fun at us if you wish but I think its highly premature since Pak really does not have much to give back to Russia and I don't think Russians are as dumb as Pakistanis are making them to be and lose bigger deals from India. Just doesn't make any sense.

Interesting times but I still think Pakistanis are celebrating pre-maturely.
How can India stop Russians from earning big money from bharat mata ?
Indians need
Engines
Radars
Etc spares from them for all of their planes for decades to come...India has no place to go for spares and has invested huge chunk of money on pak fa...
So Russians aint losing no thing...
And in decades things can change even indo-russ relations ;)

Imagine Su-35s sharing data with JF-17s to use their SD-10As.
Whats the range of sd 10A ?

It full
I Dont see how buying this plane changes anything, i doubt we even get the plane, the russians may go as far as to help us with improving the JF-17 but i sicnerely doubt they'll sell the SU-35, the indians will be getting the PAK-FA which is a true 5th generation fighter, the SU-35 just seems like a pricey stop gap.
It fulfils our requirements big time....

77q2jFA.png

I think it is both ways, India needs spares Russia needs sales, you will have to buy big to stop Pakistan Russia deal and I do not mean spares or Aircraft Carries because that is India's need. If India can buy from USA and Russia, Russia can sell SU35 to China and Pakistan. Think about it after all if Russia does not sell China will.

I have been hearing about the imminent 'SU-35' sale to China for the last 3 years now but there is no deal as of yet. Also a recent article has stated the Mig-35 is back on the agenda for India (according to a Russian article). The point is they need cash and are on a PR media overdrive trying to drum up business but only time has the answers as to what deals are actually signed and sealed.

Delhi’s interest in MiG-35 is growing | Russia & India Report

I take such articles with a pinch of salt as I understand the situation the Russians are facing at the moment.

If Russia sells such a advanced platform as the SU-35 to Pakistan, Russia will have thrown the rule book out the window and yes I myself as a Indian would be hurt by Russia's action as Putin himself said in India he will not sell advanced weapons to Pakistan.

Also if I see that chap who said spit in my face - well... I have a big green one coming right up Sir as you did ask for it :D

nanhe miya masoom the proof of pudding is in eating when russians declare it themselfs and you pay the money then talk :haha:
Guru ji app ka kiya kehna hai
Pehlae ap farma rahae tay kay helicopter aur jets main bohot farak hai aur russia Pakistan ki es silsilae main baat chet he nahi
Abhi kuch aur
Jab Su35 ajaen gae tab kahae ge we got PakFa
DIL BEHLANAE KO BOLAE GURU YEH KHWAB ACHA HAI

[QUOTE ="Junaid B, post: 7659478, member: 161037"]:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Meanwhile in India

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
[/QUOTE]
Jalnae walo ka munh kala

Where are our indian brothers who were saying russia won't even consider it

Woh abhi kuch firni werni ki baat kar rahae hai
hahahahahaha
Becharae

Jab khareed loge tab bolna
Jaise Mi 35 khared lia yeh be khared lengae
Tumhri dramabazi nahi karte
Barae ayae tey M M R C A walaee
Buhahaha

I have been hearing about the imminent 'SU-35' sale to China for the last 3 years now but there is no deal as of yet. Also a recent article has stated the Mig-35 is back on the agenda for India (according to a Russian article). The point is they need cash and are on a PR media overdrive trying to drum up business but only time has the answers as to what deals are actually signed and sealed.

Delhi’s interest in MiG-35 is growing | Russia & India Report

I take such articles with a pinch of salt as I understand the situation the Russians are facing at the moment.

If Russia sells such a advanced platform as the SU-35 to Pakistan, Russia will have thrown the rule book out the window and yes I myself as a Indian would be hurt by Russia's action as Putin himself said in India he will not sell advanced weapons to Pakistan.

Also if I see that chap who said spit in my face - well... I have a big green one coming right up Sir as you did ask for it :D
India bought Poseidon 8 from USA, Rafale from France, maybe you already spat on Russia and let them down who stood by India for 67 years. Try to see things from others point of view not always your side.

It's not going to happen, if there are talks, then they're talking for talking's sake.
PAF doesn't talk for talking's sake. Yes, Pakistanis in general love doing that, but the Pakistani military doesn't, when it talks to vendors it is serious about a purchase (ask Saab about Erieye, Lockheed Martin about F-16, TKMS about U-214 before Zardari smothered it with a pillow and burned the corpse, Bell about AH-1Z, etc). If talks are real then there is some smoke behind this fire, but whether this actually comes to fruition remains to be seen, so let's wait, see, and speculate.

Pic made me laugh..:lol:
130.jpg

Not unlike that Obam-pus. Never visited Pakistan that good for nothing hippie

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Meanwhile in India

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yaar ... Meanwhile in indian forums they are threatening Russia... Without thinking that's it's them who are dependant on russia not the otherwat around...

On topic .. Another great game has begun.....

India bought Poseidon 8 from USA, Rafale from France, maybe you already spat on Russia and let them down who stood by India for 67 years. Try to see things from others point of view not always your side.

Russia have nothing like the P-8 to offer India (a deal which was signed prior to Putin's visit), the MRCA was a 'tender' and the Rafale won. India and Russia ties are moving from a buyer/seller relationship to a joint development one like the Brahmos project.

Russian leaders greet Modi on birthday | Russia & India Report

President Putin in his message appreciated the Indian PM’s efforts to “strengthen the relations of special and privileged strategic partnership between our countries, develop Russian-Indian interaction in solving topical issues of the regional and global agenda

Russia is still our number 1 strategic partner that will not change.

Pic made me laugh..:lol:

Yaar ... Meanwhile in indian forums they are threatening Russia... Without thinking that's it's them who are dependant on russia not the otherwat around...

On topic .. Another great game has begun.....

Bhai baharat tuk shop wali ki to ajj sahi dechkiya jaal re hogae :rofl::flame:

You guys are acting like they are parked in the backyard.

Reactions: HRK
Tricky and interesting one if true. BUT I DONT SEE many celebrating it as a victory even before war concludes . So hold with your crackers. There are two probabilities.

1) During discussion Pakistan might had shown willingness to buy su35 . So formal request bren made and pure chinese game play here . As this article just said Both "DISCUSSED" about it . So we can conform request formally made . But it doesn't mean russians agreed to supply Su35 . I guess they might had gave some blind hope to let the process take its own course . As recently Russians denied any such intent with stronger the iron and deeper than ocean sentiment towards India .

2) Now this is every important view . Russians probably using Pakistan as their bait for Modi's Moscow visit. As of now India has huge upper hand in Indo russia dialogue . At the time when US opening up to India in a very high quality weapon system levels and as of now russian economy is doomed not to forget India already decided to make In India not just buying and aims to be self reliance in defence . I think screws are been tightened for huge defence deals from india . Most probably Off the shelf Pakfa like we did to the French . If we can throw away our Make in India for france why we would not do the same with our official Ally that too when they need money like in trucks load

So dont get carried away . Old article with one more source from pakistan just conformed it but why we are forgetting russian reply which the utterly denied it with strong words . Naming Pakistan as their enemy no 1 of the ally India ?

Yaar I didn't read your entire post.. But u read your "russians agreed to supply" part..

I mean are you guys f... stupid ? This "confirmation" came weeks after the russian defence ministers statement about negotiations for SU-35 with Pak....

I mean bc I heard the same shitty logic when the rumours about Pak buying MI-35Es were heard ..

Come on boy... There have been many high level visits.. Naval ex,port calls by PN .. Army chief n defence minister visits,.,, planned military exercises,russia helped us open an MI repair n overhaul factory,MI-35E deal,Russians marketing their equipment at IDEAS 2015,Demos to our COAS,support on SCO etc etc...

You guys are living in a bubble ... It's politics kiddo...

Deal with it.

You guys are acting like they are parked in the backyard.

Yaar even if we don't buy it... Still it's a big deal russia offering its latest hardware to Pak... That hasn't happened since the 90s when russia offered us SU-27..

These guys were out mortal enemies and India's best buddies remember?

It's a geopolitical shift.

There is no credible evidence that China ever was interested in the Su-35. Their J-11D, J-15S, and J-16 fighters exhibit an airframe and electronics upgrade scheme that is very similar, in the technical nature, to that of the Su-35.

Yeah J series is essentially the same thing with a chinese flavour ..you chinese are real good brother ...
I won't shy away from saying that China is a role model for Pak...

Specially our shitty leadership...

If China was interested in SU35's they would have bought them ages ago, they havent. J11D has an AESA radar among many Chinese upgrades so i would consider a few squadrons to protect our maritime frontiers if Su35 is not available.
Either way im sure if Pakistan was interested they would evaluate both before making a decision.

Russia to Ink Deal to Supply China with 24 Su-35 Fighter Jets

by BRENDAN MCGARRY on JUNE 19, 2015

PARIS — Russian aerospace giant United Aircraft Corp. plans to ink a deal this year to supply the Chinese military with two dozen Sukhoi Su-35 multi-role fighter jets, an official said.

When asked for the status of the talks between the two countries on the sale, Yuri Slyusar, the head of the Moscow-maker of civilian and military aircraft confirmed the pending agreement this week at the Paris Air Show, held outside the city at the historic Le Bourget airfield. Sukhoi is a subsidiary of United Aircraft.

“The question should go to the federal service on military cooperation, not us,” he said during a briefing with reporters. “Our position is that we still believe that we will sign the contract to sell 24 aircraft this year.”

China recently conducted the first test flight of the J-11D, an upgraded version of the J-11B that’s based on the Russian Sukhoi Su-27. But the People’s Liberation Army Air Force still wants the twin-engine Su-35, reportedly to go up against Japan’s F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and India’s Su-30MKO and T-50 aircraft.

In information distributed at the show, United Aircraft said the Su-35 “4++” generation fighter is one of the company’s “top priority programs.”

Recent flight and weapons testing showed the Su-35 not only meets specifications, but also performs better than other fourth-generation fighters, including the U.S.-made F-15, F-16 and F/A-18 aircraft — even the new F-35 fifth-generation stealth fighter, according to a fact-sheet. “Thus, it is a potent rival to the F-22A aircraft,” it states.

The Su-35 is being outfitted with new engines, avionics and other systems from Russia’s own fifth-generation fighter program, the T-50 PAK-FA.

Russia’s deal with China on Su-35 fighter jets at approval stage
24 August 2015 TASS

Russia’s contract for supplying China with Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets (NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) is at an approval stage, the first deputy director general of Russia’s arms exporter, Rosoboronexport, said on Monday.

"We are holding talks with our Chinese partners on agreeing a draft contract for the supplies of fighter jets," Ivan Goncharenko told TASS ahead of the MAKS-2015 air show held near Moscow.

There is a growing interest for the Su-35 multirole fighters, including in Latin America and Southeast Asia, he said.

"Su-35, like the new MiG-29M/M2, allows Russia to hold leading positions steadily on the market of combat aircraft in the future," Goncharenko said.

Russia’s Rosoboronexport expects to sign the contact with China for the supplies of 24 Su-35 fighter jets by late 2015.

First published by TASS.

Russia's Sukhoi Su-35 super-maneuverable multirole fighters will most likely become China's trump card in its longstanding geopolitical game in the South China Sea, US journalist Zachary Keck noted.

All You Need is Su-35: China Should Buy Russian Fighter Jets – Chinese Media
Moscow will most likely sell its advanced Su-35 fighter jets to China by the end of this year, US journalist Zachary Keck emphasizes, adding that the sophisticated multirole aircraft will allow China to project its power over the South China Sea more efficiently.

The Sukhoi Su-35 (Su-35BM), an advanced multirole air fighter dubbed Flanker-E by NATO, boasts high maneuverability (+9g), enhanced avionics, more powerful engines, and a longer range than its predecessor Su-27 jet fighter.

The aircraft is equipped with high-capability weapon systems and can reach Mach 2.25 speed (2,390km/h).

The journalist pointed out that such Su-35's features as high fuel capacity and long range are also important for China, as they obviously will allow the geopolitical player to strengthen its positions in the South China Sea region.

South China Sea Air Defense Zone Hinges on Security Threats – Beijing
"Currently, Beijing has trouble maintaining a regular presence over the enormous waters, which are roughly 1.4 million square miles (2.25 million square kilometers)," the journalist elaborated.

Indeed, currently China's PLAAF fighters can carry out only limited patrols of the South China Sea's areas, as their fuel capacity strictly determines the time of the mission. In contrast, the Su-35's range and speed may solve this problem, the journalist noted.

Remarkably, the Su-35 fighter jet is not only on par with the US-made F-15, F-16, F/A-18 and the new F-35 fifth-generation stealth fighter, but is even outpacing them, according to the flight and weapons tests.

It is expected that China will buy 24 advanced fighters of this type by the end of this year, according to Russian jet manufacturer Yuri Slyusar, a chairman of United Aircraft Corp.

"Our position is that we still believe that we will sign the contract to sell 24 aircraft this year," Yuri Slyusar said, as quoted by Mr.Keck.

Now all that indian bragging of SU30MKI will go to gutter :lol:
Su35 is the most advanced fighter of russian air force and there will be only two operators of this killing machine only russia and pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom