What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese are playing and financing this deal so Russia China and Pakistan may be Iran somethings is cooking

Yaar I didn't read your entire post.. But u read your "russians agreed to supply" part..

I mean are you guys f... stupid ? This "confirmation" came weeks after the russian defence ministers statement about negotiations for SU-35 with Pak....

I mean bc I heard the same shitty logic when the rumours about Pak buying MI-35Es were heard ..

Come on boy... There have been many high level visits.. Naval ex,port calls by PN .. Army chief n defence minister visits,.,, planned military exercises,russia helped us open an MI repair n overhaul factory,MI-35E deal,Russians marketing their equipment at IDEAS 2015,Demos to our COAS,support on SCO etc etc...

You guys are living in a bubble ... It's politics kiddo...

Deal with it.

Yaar even if we don't buy it... Still it's a big deal russia offering its latest hardware to Pak... That hasn't happened since the 90s when russia offered us SU-27..

These guys were out mortal enemies and India's best buddies remember?

It's a geopolitical shift.
Honestly speaking, I think Russian is trying to bring India back on the table

Honestly speaking, I think Russian is trying to bring India back on the table
Or russia knows about the recent indo-us live affair and indias dependency in Russia ... And the fast changing geopolitical shift in the region...?

Eminent international scholars talk about Paks important geopolitical location... Pakistanis like us claim its ALLAH whose running the country...

I chose to believe it's both...
Think about it...

Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
16 September 2015

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, a senior Pakistani government official has confirmed to IHS Jane's .

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Islamabad.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.
(123 of 427 words)

@MastanKhan....your words on PAF??

@Donatello i start taking my shirt off and running towards American Embassy:D Where are you..

Pakistani official confirms Su-35 talks - IHS Jane's 360

Can someone post full Article.
PAF should go for 3 squadrons at least. We need much bigger Air Force and deal should be finalized soon

Tricky and interesting one if true. BUT I DONT SEE many celebrating it as a victory even before war concludes . So hold with your crackers. There are two probabilities.

1) During discussion Pakistan might had shown willingness to buy su35 . So formal request bren made and pure chinese game play here . As this article just said Both "DISCUSSED" about it . So we can conform request formally made . But it doesn't mean russians agreed to supply Su35 . I guess they might had gave some blind hope to let the process take its own course . As recently Russians denied any such intent with stronger the iron and deeper than ocean sentiment towards India .

2) Now this is every important view . Russians probably using Pakistan as their bait for Modi's Moscow visit. As of now India has huge upper hand in Indo russia dialogue . At the time when US opening up to India in a very high quality weapon system levels and as of now russian economy is doomed not to forget India already decided to make In India not just buying and aims to be self reliance in defence . I think screws are been tightened for huge defence deals from india . Most probably Off the shelf Pakfa like we did to the French . If we can throw away our Make in India for france why we would not do the same with our official Ally that too when they need money like in trucks load

So dont get carried away . Old article with one more source from pakistan just conformed it but why we are forgetting russian reply which the utterly denied it with strong words . Naming Pakistan as their enemy no 1 of the ally India ?
No Russian denied in fact the one who told the news was deputy Foreign Minister that is a serious post .

O maulvi hath hola Rakh.,, 2 Sqds are enough for now .. Military muscle is only viable if you gave economic muscle... Both go hand in hand.
Sir no body was talking about SU-35 till few months back when first news came me and @MastanKhan promoted thing and every body was in denial now I hope it would be at least 3 squadrons

Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
16 September 2015

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, a senior Pakistani government official has confirmed to IHS Jane's .

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Islamabad.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.
(123 of 427 words)

@MastanKhan....your words on PAF??

@Donatello i start taking my shirt off and running towards American Embassy:D Where are you..

Pakistani official confirms Su-35 talks - IHS Jane's 360

Can someone post full Article.

Hi,

Thank you for tagging me----I will hold onto my comments. I do not want to say anything inadvertently at this stage----. So---enjoy the news.

I'll believe it when i see it.
Given that our last modified batch of 42 flankers cost us around 100 million each,and we already had infrstructure set up.For PAF to acquire even 2 squadrons of around 40 along with armament and setting up infrstructure(plus su-35 being more advanced than MKI) -at least 5 billion dollars.
And russia won't give any soft loans.So i can't see how PAF acquires this plane.
Only 5 billion dollars well than that won't be much issue

Chinese are playing and financing this deal so Russia China and Pakistan may be Iran somethings is cooking

What really is cooking here is kinda simple. China has ordered only 24, which is a very small number even to reverse engineer. Which they definitely will. Also with India acquiring Rafaels there was an urgent need in PAF to counter it with a potent aircraft so with the help of Chinese friends they also jumped in. Most likely Pakistan will get at least 2 squadrons (as much as India is buying Rafaels) with most probably Chinese soft loan. In return if need be Pakistani planes will be made available for the Chinese to reverse engineer.

Su-35s deal may not sound big as a business deal but it will create panic and jolts in the Indian Foreign Ministry. it will be considered a huge success on the Pakistani IR front while it surely will be a black day for the Indian diplomacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom