What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be Indians should return our 1947 money and that would solve all the issues. We will get SU 35s and our Indian friends worry of where we will get the money from will be resolved too. I am serious about it.

Lol, right on. Ki na Asli Laorion wali baat. Bulls eye.

@batmannow looks like I've been owned ;)
& that matters ?lolzz

I doubt this news. Its a bait to lure India in. Russian are not dumb. Since they are cash strapped hence they want to play both sides and this is what is going to happen
The Russians are going to start negotiations, some MoUs would also be signed, then will come the modalities and as usual the devil lies in the details, their will be good negotiations but suddenly, the Russians will find excuses to delay this deal.

My reason for presenting this analysis is based on the Russian treatment of the Iranian S-300 deal.
Iran was under sanctions from UN +EU +USA ?
Pakistan is not ?

Now all that indian bragging of SU30MKI will go to gutter :lol:
Su35 is the most advanced fighter of russian air force and there will be only two operators of this killing machine only russia and pakistan.

That is a little unfair and also untrue, my friend. India will be getting Rafaels. Su35 and Rafaels are very much comparable. Rafaels are as good for India as Su-35s are for Pakistan. The other part is, not just Russia and Pakistan but also China will fly these babies and before Pakistan.

If China was interested in SU35's they would have bought them ages ago, they havent. J11D has an AESA radar among many Chinese upgrades so i would consider a few squadrons to protect our maritime frontiers if Su35 is not available.
Either way im sure if Pakistan was interested they would evaluate both before making a decision.

What a childish argument. Who told you China built these under licence, they did not. The only thing stopping the chinese from selling these birds was the Aluyshin power plants. J11D uses Chinese WS10 power plants.
Kid then
Pls buy just a few for us ?
My dear internet warrior ?lolzz

That is a little unfair and also untrue, my friend. India will be getting Rafaels. Su35 and Rafaels are very much comparable. Rafaels are as good for India as Su-35s are for Pakistan. The other part is, not just Russia and Pakistan but also China will fly these babies and before Pakistan.
I cannot see china getting SU35

Russia have nothing like the P-8 to offer India (a deal which was signed prior to Putin's visit), the MRCA was a 'tender' and the Rafale won. India and Russia ties are moving from a buyer/seller relationship to a joint development one like the Brahmos project.

Russian leaders greet Modi on birthday | Russia & India Report

President Putin in his message appreciated the Indian PM’s efforts to “strengthen the relations of special and privileged strategic partnership between our countries, develop Russian-Indian interaction in solving topical issues of the regional and global agenda

Russia is still our number 1 strategic partner that will not change.
A minute ago you were ready with a big green one Sir!

& that matters ?lolzz

Iran was under sanctions from UN +EU +USA ?
Pakistan is not ?

Plus in the current scenario, who really cares about the sanctions from the west. Iranian Russian relations are much different than RussoPak relations. Pakistan is a key player in this region and specially after Gwadar and Corridor projects. People just keep forgetting the background and then insist their perceptive isn't flawed.

I cannot see china getting SU35
Brother please read my previous posts. It will make things clear. I do not want to post the same things again and again and it will be the third time I will do it. If you can't find them I will post then. Let me know.

Plus in the current scenario, who really cares about the sanctions from the west. Iranian Russian relations are much different than RussoPak relations. Pakistan is a key player in this region and specially after Gwadar and Corridor projects. People just keep forgetting the background and then insist their perceptive isn't flawed.

Brother please read my previous posts. It will make things clear. I do not want to post the same things again and again and it will be the third time I will do it. If you can't find them I will post then. Let me know.
All I can say let them drum their heads ?lolzz

Serious doubts if it will ever happen. But if it does, both 8sq and 15sq make prime candidates.

Russia have nothing like the P-8 to offer India (a deal which was signed prior to Putin's visit), the MRCA was a 'tender' and the Rafale won. India and Russia ties are moving from a buyer/seller relationship to a joint development one like the Brahmos project.

Russian leaders greet Modi on birthday | Russia & India Report

President Putin in his message appreciated the Indian PM’s efforts to “strengthen the relations of special and privileged strategic partnership between our countries, develop Russian-Indian interaction in solving topical issues of the regional and global agenda

Russia is still our number 1 strategic partner that will not change.
Sure ,moodi jee will also make a Indian Marsala tea for Putin ?
That will make Russia more friendly ?lolzz

I deny everything you wrote, because it's fucking stupid.

You have NO idea what you're talking about.
@mods
Check the language of your think tank analyst here ?
So stupid ?or not ?

Zarvan you're witty, I like that. Lol

batmannow I think aap dono ke peechay hain, jis ke peechay devil hai aur jo devil ke peechay hai. Lol
Don't be fool & push the devil in your back ?lolzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom