What's new

Iran to Receive Russian Sukhoi Su-35 Jets in Spring: MP

77ltck.jpg

Pakistan should immediately work with Saudi Arabia and the US to procure 4 squadrons of F-15EX to neutralize this threat.
Don't worry about it, they are not for you.

I hope for it but would not believe it till I'd hear these birds' kiss touch in Iran, same things were said about Su-30s.
I do agree with what you are saying.just same as S-300 air defence systems which Russian postponed the delivery of them.don't forget that S-300 were just for defence purposes(not offence)and Russian had excuses to not to deliver them ,let alone Sukhoi fighters which are dual purposed.
I think it tooks Iran's more than 4 or 5 years to recieve them.
I'll just take these so called "NEWS" as rumors.period..........

_65671056_de27-1.jpg

Threadly reminder that self sufficient Iran makes their own 5th Generation fighter and doesn't need Russia's 4th Gen. garbage

_65671056_de27-1.jpg

Threadly reminder that self sufficient Iran makes their own 5th Generation fighter and doesn't need Russia's 4th Gen. garbage
@waz...Sir..This member appears on Iranian threads mocking and trolling, flame baiting..may be a friendly warning to him is in order please.

We need F-15EX to neutralize Iranian SU-35 threat.
Better idea: Pakistan to get more gas over pipelines from Iran cause its cheaper and save. Sure, everybody knows that it is honorable from KSA and other arab countries to help you with billions and billions, but this will not go endless. Pakistan has to do its homework.

@waz...Sir..This member appears on Iranian threads mocking and trolling, flame baiting..may be a friendly warning to him is in order please.
Why are you so mad? I just wanted to point out the absurdity of a fifth generation fighter producer buying 4th gen. aircraft :-)

snitches get stitches 🔪

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom