What's new

Taliban takeover of Afghanistan: implications & next steps for Pakistan

I know we can defend ourselves but the point is we'll likely be facing insurgencies that will cost the lives of soldiers and civilians.

And I'm sure Afghan Taliban will support the Pakistani Taliban.

There won't be any insurgencies. I even expect BLA and PTM support from India through Afghanistan to be finished after Taliban arrival.

These Indians and their BS is nothing new.

I know we can defend ourselves but the point is we'll likely be facing insurgencies that will cost the lives of soldiers and civilians.

And I'm sure Afghan Taliban will support the Pakistani Taliban.
not sure why you think the talibs will support the so called ttp (name given by RAW to confuse with the ral talib) Sohail Shuheen has already stated that Afghan soil will not be used for any terror acts against PK.

So, We Pakistanis finally come to know that all that propaganda from US regarding Taliban Sanctuaries - emanating from Pakistan or US blaming Pakistan of supporting Taliban was just a clever ploy to shame and humiliate Pakistan.

US herself never got hostile with Taliban as much and definitely made some beneficiary deals with them but wanted to make Pakistan enemy of Taliban at same time

Great that we withstood US tactics at that time.

Taliban have taken their country back. But they must behave on the international arena to get legitimacy. I am sure Pakistan and China can help.

I don't think the world really gives a damn about how they live in Afghanistan anymore.
Yes, they should behave just like the Western forces and ANA.

So, We Pakistanis finally come to know that all that propaganda from US regarding Taliban Sanctuaries - emanating from Pakistan or US blaming Pakistan of supporting Taliban was just a clever ploy to shame and humiliate Pakistan.

US herself never got hostile with Taliban as much and definitely made some beneficiary deals with them but wanted to make Pakistan enemy of Taliban at same time

Great that we withstood US tactics at that time.
Yes , encouraged by the Hindjew alliance.

Then Congratulations to Pakistanis. Its no secret that Taliban received arms and training from Pakistani army.

Looks like American lappy escaped the country. First there were rumors that he was trying to escape to Tajikistan but apparently Tajiks refused the smelly American stooge.
3231800.jpg

Then Congratulations to Pakistanis. Its no secret that Taliban received arms and training from Pakistani army.

Looks like American lappy escaped the country. First there were rumors that he was trying to escape to Tajikistan but apparently Tajiks refused the smelly American stooge.
View attachment 769996
He will take the tens of millions of dollars from aid money which he kept for himself, and will probably move to London.

Somehow I get a feeling Taliban had a lot of helping hands in their blitzkrieg.
This is well coordinated commando type of execution.

To all those who are gloating about such a grotesque victory,

Somehow I get a feeling Taliban had a lot of helping hands in their blitzkrieg.
This is well coordinated commando type of execution.
There was no need, Taliban negotiated and bribed their way through Capital to capital. Hence why in some areas there was no resistance, there was no willingness to fight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom