What's new

Taliban aim to boost anti-aircraft capacity to counter 'Pakistan threat'

some naqli mahdi like critters here have a great talent for contradicting themselves in the same post thus exposing their monafeqat.

• I hate amreeka, I am a amreeki soldier
  • I hate amreeki ethics, I am a amreeki police man
  • I hate amreeki capitalism, I am a tycoon in amreeka
  • I hate Pakistan army it fought talis for dollars, I am captan amreeka I fought the bravest of tali soldiers
  • I am Pan-islamist Shia, effing sunnis this and that
  • I am ultra-Pakistani, can someone translate this Urdu post for me
  • I am a Shia aalim, Arabic and Farsi, what are those?

forgot this :
uber taxi driver from England lecturing us super Pakistanis (don't tell but the super pakistani history-lover is in Canada and the super islamic amrika-hater is in Amreeka being soldier,cop and tycoon)
Not speaking Urdu is often endemic amongst the diaspora due to the fact that the people that moved outside Pakistan often had no need to continue speaking Urdu, and instead spoke their local dialects amongst their family, whom they moved with.

This is the reason why I can speak my parents' dialect perfectly, but struggle to speak Urdu.

You'll also find that the Pakistani diaspora are often the most patriotic of all Pakistanis as well as being the most likely to bring change to the country if they went back.

By your own yardstick, you should not be able to speak about Pakistani matters either, residing in the west.

You know if I want to, I can get personal too and be efficient at it. I could easily call you a Chura whose highest form of pedigree is cleaning the streets of Pakistani cities or burying taweez in graves or performing black magic, but I’m not going to do that. I can say your family biggest accomplishment is work as a maid in some Shia family’s home but I won’t go there, even though ironically enough, my wife’s family has Christian maids.

I have respect for the Christians of Pakistan as they have to put up with a lot so I won’t insult their community because of one idiot who can’t control his emotions.

The other things you’ve said about me, you’re right, I can’t read Urdu, Farsi, or Arabic, but it does not mean I cannot speak Urdu and Arabic.

I’m not a tycoon, just been successful Alhamdillah. Yes I am a soldier. I fight where I’m told and win where I fight. That gives me the right to speak on many things only a shudra cum Nasara can only dream of.

You have the right to chime in Pakistani affairs but we don’t? You alluded to me being an Indian to another Indian member. I’m a thoroughbred Pakistani through and through.

@Warking was correct that we need to get rid of all fifth columnists. You are the perfect example of what he was talking about.

@Sayfullah @AlKardai hey boys, our crusader buddy here thinks we gave up our rights to speak on Pakistani affairs because we live in the kufar/ secula west. Just wanted to tag you.
He lives in the west himself, I don't know why he's criticizing our speech on Pakistani affairs due to our locations.

Not speaking Urdu is often endemic amongst the diaspora due to the fact that the people that moved outside Pakistan often had no need to continue speaking Urdu, and instead spoke their local dialects amongst their family, whom they moved with.

This is the reason why I can speak my parents' dialect perfectly, but struggle to speak Urdu.

You'll also find that the Pakistani diaspora are often the most patriotic of all Pakistanis as well as being the most likely to bring change to the country if they went back.

By your own yardstick, you should not be able to speak about Pakistani matters either, residing in the west.

He lives in the west himself, I don't know why he's criticizing our speech on Pakistani affairs due to our locations.

He’s mentally disturb I think. The guy literally took multiple screenshots of my comments and posted them. Now I wouldn’t have said anything about his background had he not fired the first shot using underhanded language against me. I know I’ve said many shocking things, but I don’t get his hatred towards you and @Sayfullah. You guys are respectful.

He’s mentally disturb I think. The guy literally took multiple screenshots of my comments and posted them. Now I wouldn’t have said anything about his background had he not fired the first shot using underhanded language against me.
Notice how one screenshot is when you had your old pfp?
He must've taken it a while back and only used it now.

It sheds light to his weird obsession with you
You guys are respectful.
well.................mostly

Sayfullah can be a bit blunt and hardcore sometimes

some naqli mahdi like critters here have a great talent for contradicting themselves in the same post thus exposing their monafeqat.

• I hate amreeka, I am a amreeki soldier
  • I hate amreeki ethics, I am a amreeki police man
  • I hate amreeki capitalism, I am a tycoon in amreeka
  • I hate Pakistan army it fought talis for dollars, I am captan amreeka I fought the bravest of tali soldiers
  • I am Pan-islamist Shia, effing sunnis this and that
  • I am ultra-Pakistani, can someone translate this Urdu post for me
  • I am a Shia aalim, Arabic and Farsi, what are those?

forgot this :
uber taxi driver from England lecturing us super Pakistanis (don't tell but the super pakistani history-lover is in Canada and the super islamic amrika-hater is in Amreeka being soldier,cop and tycoon)
Y’all survive on our remittances.
If you put that much effort into the country y’all wouldn’t be begging for our remittances and actually be useful instead of exporting less than what 9 million overseas Pakistanis send back to the country.
The reason your not in a worse state than Afghanistan is cuz of us so we have all the right to speak about Pakistan.
I am ultra-Pakistani, can someone translate this Urdu post for me
I am ultra Pakistani ❌
I am Muslim Pakistani Panjabi ✅
My loyalty is to my religion first
Pakistan was built on the name of Islam
Our ancestors made sacrifices for an Islamic country not a secular shithole.
Quaid e Azam couldn’t even speak proper Urdu and preferred English. Is he not Pakistani? Many Pakistanis inside Pakistan cannot speak Urdu but ofc liberals like you wouldn’t understand cuz all you’re concerned with is big cities. If reading Urdu is a requirement to being Pakistani than a big chunk of Pakistanis according to you are not Pakistanis?
I have respect for the Christians of Pakistan
Same.
That’s why Pakistan must be Islamic.
Islam is what can guarantee minority rights in Pakistan.
Nothing else can guarantee their rights except an Islamic Pakistan.
the other day he was abusing that there Neelo from canada
Looks like mehngai is getting the best of you. Just ask I’ll donate you a pair of glasses.
"don't blow yourself up"
I think she should have said that to you. You’ve already bombed the thread with your rants.
this one complained and instead of giving him a warning @waz admonished Neelo.
I don’t complain like a pu*sy. That’s only you and your little squad reporting every one of my posts after you guys start shit and break the forum rules first. But what can I expect from hypocrites like you

Btw, I’m looking forward to my ss. It would be a good collection. I shall call it: “Based moments on PDF which caused secularists, murtads and pajeets to burn in rage.”

He’s mentally disturb I think. The guy literally took multiple screenshots of my comments and posted them. Now I wouldn’t have said anything about his background had he not fired the first shot using underhanded language against me. I know I’ve said many shocking things, but I don’t get his hatred towards you and @Sayfullah. You guys are respectful.
The effects of being unemployed

Exactly. My mother tongue is Panjabi. Also I can speak Urdu perfectly fine. I can read Urdu as well but it takes a while for me. Learning to read and write Urdu is something I can do in a matter of days because I know the language fluently and I can read and write Arabic.

Last edited:
So instead of bringing this to light in mature way you proceed to insult me not with just one post but the one following as well.
You really love digging yourself a deeper hole don’t you?
I’ll deal with all this later, him me you.
mature way? what is that? other than reporting repeatedly for over 2 months and being ignored?

Last edited:
I'm never seen such a confused person in my life.

I am ultra Pakistani ❌
I am Muslim Pakistani Panjabi ✅

Your identity crisis is absolutely incredible.

You literally howl on about Islam this and Islam that.

Then hurl some of the most vile racist nonsense against Pashtuns.

On top of that you have this weird Punjab supremacist mindset which honestly don't get.

Let me guess. You probably think your clan is of arab heritage and you're related to the Prophet right?

You're the poster child of why Pakistan's education system needs a complete overhaul.

Nation building is of prime importance. Through social studies and Pakistan studies.

Along with the devil subjects maths and science!

I agree with you, but its seems Pakistan is too broke to do what you're saying, now its begging US to "restart military sales and financing"...that means Pakistan is already short on shells for an INdian war scenario..Pakistan should avoid getting "UKraine'd"
Really sad to see the fifth largest country in the world without any sense of pride. They take orders from anybody who throws a few bucks their way.

The Afghans hate them because they facilitate attacks on their country, the Iranians mistrust them because they regard them as a base for the Americans. Pakistanis even betrayed their most loyal ally China by installing a CIA intelligence facility to spy on the Chinese in Gwadar.

i will not surprise afghans will cross pakistan in economy and development and everything . our duffers of PMA will remain backward ignorant and keep plying politics

Closing borders for trade will fk them.
Their mostly trade is with Pak.
yeah sure !it took them how log before the USA, of its own accord, decided to leave?They mess with Pakistan and we clsoe all crossings, they will bend over backward just like their predecessors. Haramis should at least take their refugees back but alal pashtoons no more have the morals they was known for. BTW, my paternal granda was from Kandahar(who spoke Persian primarily) & biz in kabul and they moved to LHE eventually !

Sensitive policy is to build trade with all countries in the region except India. Actually end the back room trade through Dubai too. I’ll take 5 years for Pakistan to build up its economy as the talent is already there. The population is young and dynamic. Just need to consolidate power into a nationalist party that will control all lever of power. Naturally this army needs to be disbanded and another one built in its place.

This is far worse. Look at your posts they are making you look stupid and childish.
Sorry Waz! I’ll do a better job of not antagonizing this moron.

I'm never seen such a confused person in my life.

Your identity crisis is absolutely incredible.

You literally howl on about Islam this and Islam that.

On top of that you have this weird Punjab supremacist mindset which honestly don't get.

Let me guess. You probably think your clan is of arab heritage and you're related to the Prophet right?

You're the poster child of why Pakistan's education system needs a complete overhaul.

Nation building is of prime importance. Through social studies and Pakistan studies.

Secularists and murtads in disguise will of course not understand. It’s beyond their mental capacity.
Islam first ☝️
I’ve never once said any racist statement about Pashtuns. You should provide evidence. All you can do is slander.
Ask @Mirzali Khan he’s a Pashtun and tell you I’ve never been racist to Pashtuns on the forum.
All you guys can do is lie. Secularists and murtads and naturally born liars. All you guys do is slander.
And you low iq slaves of west think you can rule Pakistan?
I’m a proud Jutt. I’ve never once claimed to be Syed.
Any more lies you have to say?
Again. Accusations without any proof.
I am proud of my ethnicity.
Secularism leads to ethnic nationalism.
As long as Pakistan is Islamic every ethnicity is united under Islam.
In a secular Pakistan I would even wish Pashtuns or Baloch break away and succeed on their own.
Only an Islamic Pakistan exists.
It’s Islamic Pakistan or a bunch of smaller ethnic countries.
Dumbass I didn’t go to school in Pakistan🤦‍♂️
YOU’RE a prime example of why Pakistans education system needs a complete Islamic overhaul.
Only an Islamic Pakistan exists.
A secular Pakistan is NO Pakistan
It’s clear you haven’t taken any math or science classes.

I think Afghanis need to first concentrate on thier navy...

taliban_1632068183195_1632068191698.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202021-09-19%20at%2015.06.44.png

P04-210930-302.jpg

Back
Top Bottom