What's new

Taliban aim to boost anti-aircraft capacity to counter 'Pakistan threat'

Then hurl some of the most vile racist nonsense against Pashtuns.

On top of that you have this weird Punjab supremacist mindset which honestly don't get.

He's an Islamist Pakistani Nationalist not a Punjabi nationalist.

Ask @Mirzali Khan he’s a Pashtun and tell you I’ve never been racist to Pashtuns on the forum.

Can confirm

This is the only way mullah brigade can win. They don't stand any chance where fight involves reasoning and logical thinking.
We've given logical reasoning based on the demographics of the country, its place in relation to its neighbours and the usage of religion as a medium for state unification.
Too bad the secularists have decided to ignore it.

We've given logical reasoning based on the demographics of the country, its place in relation to its neighbours and the usage of religion as a medium for state unification.
Too bad the secularists have decided to ignore it.
Nothing reasonable in "usage of religion". Its a term for misleading, brainwashing people in the name of Islam.

I hardly have inferiority complex hence why I refrained from calling Afghans all those derogatory names like some here. I fought them in Afghanistan and know the caliber of soldiers they have, and what you “superiors” Punjabi lack. You’re corrupt to the core and sleazy. You will fold because you’re also stupid. I say this as a Punjabi. You have no ghairet. You defend the folks that are literal the ANA version.

You sponsored destruction of their nations on the behalf of outsiders sitting 10k miles away. You encourage regressive religious views in their society and now complain of it? Gtfo.

I stick to my words, you will fold, which in a way I hope that happens. They’ll at least protect Muslims instead of selling them to the non Muslims for $$$$ and they won’t sit idly if an enemy drones their people, unlike you Punjabi supremo. And oh yeah - F**k Ranjit Singh!
I swear you are fighting some imaginary demons in your mind or something, you keep screaming "Punjabi supremo" and other shit which isn't even true or relevant.

I will repeat it one more time for you, it's unlikely you'll be able to comprehend it but worth a try; refusing to ***-lick and support a nation that has always been an enemy doesn't make someone an ethno supremacist. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have such an opinion. If destruction was sponsored in the nation of my enemy, that makes me proud, I don't want to suck them off like you lmfao

And I agree, if you're Punjabi, then definitely Punjabis are beghairat people, especially with the inferiority complex you consistently display and the need to be a slave-at-service for people who have historically worked against your interests to hurt you. Also with this weird macho pan-Islamism as well when most nations are composed of mostly nationalists that have little care for other people.

Really weird complexes you suffer from.

Secularists and murtads in disguise will of course not understand. It’s beyond their mental capacity.
Islam first ☝️

I’ve never once said any racist statement about Pashtuns. You should provide evidence. All you can do is slander.
Ask @Mirzali Khan he’s a Pashtun and tell you I’ve never been racist to Pashtuns on the forum.
All you guys can do is lie. Secularists and murtads and naturally born liars. All you guys do is slander.
And you low iq slaves of west think you can rule Pakistan?

I’m a proud Jutt. I’ve never once claimed to be Syed.
Any more lies you have to say?

Again. Accusations without any proof.
I am proud of my ethnicity.
Secularism leads to ethnic nationalism.
As long as Pakistan is Islamic every ethnicity is united under Islam.
In a secular Pakistan I would even wish Pashtuns or Baloch break away and succeed on their own.
Only an Islamic Pakistan exists.
It’s Islamic Pakistan or a bunch of smaller ethnic countries.

Dumbass I didn’t go to school in Pakistan🤦‍♂️
YOU’RE a prime example of why Pakistans education system needs a complete Islamic overhaul.

Only an Islamic Pakistan exists.
A secular Pakistan is NO Pakistan

It’s clear you haven’t taken any math or science classes.
😂😂😂😂

Something is genuinely wrong with people on here, every other person accuses others on here of being some Punjabi supremacist lmfao, the amount of self-projection is crazy

Last edited:
Wait a second. I thought the Taliban are heroes and pro-Pakistanis who will defeat TTP.

But now Pakistan is their main threat? Strange.

Something is genuinely wrong with people on here, every other person accuses others on here of being some Punjabi supremacist lmfao, the amount of self-projection is crazy
Maybe it’s your wording? Learn how to better articulate your points without the use of derogatory language.

What do you expect? Pakistan allowed these terrorists to travel to Islamabad recently. These thugs have destroyed our country. these terrorists have no religion. Good Taliban bad Taliban lollipop still working in Pakistan.

I swear you are fighting some imaginary demons in your mind or something, you keep screaming "Punjabi supremo" and other shit which isn't even true or relevant.

I will repeat it one more time for you, it's unlikely you'll be able to comprehend it but worth a try; refusing to ***-lick and support a nation that has always been an enemy doesn't make someone an ethno supremacist. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have such an opinion. If destruction was sponsored in the nation of my enemy, that makes me proud, I don't want to suck them off like you lmfao

And I agree, if you're Punjabi, then definitely Punjabis are beghairat people, especially with the inferiority complex you consistently display and the need to be a slave-at-service for people who have historically worked against your interests to hurt you. Also with this weird macho pan-Islamism as well when most nations are composed of mostly nationalists that have little care for other people.

Really weird complexes you suffer from.

😂😂😂😂

You are out of touch with the situation with Punjabis. There have been more and more voices bejng raised recently by notable Punjabis about the begharati factor and its consequences.
They are too late at this realization but better be late then never.
When people see the sub par behavior from Punjabis in establishment, police, judiciary, media, politics etc. then people are forced to reflect on it.
Previously they used to dismiss all this as few bad apples but now they are forced to accept that this is due to Punjabi culture.
This is what educated people in Punjab are going through right now.

You are out of touch with the situation with Punjabis. There have been more and more voices bejng raised recently by notable Punjabis about the begharati factor and its consequences.
They are too late at this realization but better be late then never.
When people see the sub par behavior from Punjabis in establishment, police, judiciary, media, politics etc. then people are forced to reflect on it.
Previously they used to dismiss all this as few bad apples but now they are forced to accept that this is due to Punjabi culture.
This is what educated people in Punjab are going through right now.

@Bleek

I am proud of Punjab and its history, but the urban elites I saw there are rapacious. This is not a Punjab vs everyone mentality. It’s the elite who have destroyed this country. The Punjab elite/Muhajir/Sindhi (basically east of the Indus) have wrecked this nation. They used the blood of innocent pasthuns to propel their selfs. They encouraged religious regression because it serves their purpose. The average Punjabi villager is as innocent as the average Balouchi and Pashtun and Sindhi.

See what their elites are doing -full on beghairety in their families aka aurat movement, lgbt, and now nudity. Maybe I’m watching this unfold through the prism of Islam but either way, they need to be gelded for Pakistan progress.

Just wanted to explain why I feel the way I do.

Back
Top Bottom