What's new

Taliban aim to boost anti-aircraft capacity to counter 'Pakistan threat'

clean your own toilet you smelly person. chura boy ka chacha.
Please don’t call me Chacha, my older brother is not a bad man. He is not responsible for the hanky panky you are blaming him for. These days they have DNA testing 😜

Please don’t call me Chacha, my older brother is not a bad man. He is not responsible for the hanky panky you are blaming him for. These days they have DNA testing 😜
wtf r u on, get yourself checked by doctor.

Aneeb
@DthToZaWst

Naswar class anti submarine frigates are already deployed by Taliban, chars class destroyers are soon to follow to send Pakistani kafir daal khor submarine.

9:27 AM · Apr 16, 2023
@Areesh :rofl:

I thought they were having skirmishes with the Iranians aswell as Pakistan? Why would they sell to the Afghans?
Bidness.

Iranian would have no threat from taliban SAMs, I think

You have no clue about what you're talking about. Your Shia asslicking and inferiority complex mixed with some extremism is talking.

Where's your care for the blood that Afghanistan has consistently been spilling in Pakistan for decades on end?

Majority of them reject your existence and don't even recognise you as Muslim, they overwhelmingly support India, and despise you. More of them support ISIS (who literally slaughters Shias and other Muslims for fun) than they do Pakistan.

They do not care for economic integration as they are fixated on irredentist expansionist goals. If it was possible it would have happened. They want war which they are doing through TTP.

There is no such thing as an Islamic leader, every nation is doing their own thing.
1682080142857.png

Some of you ethno rats showing so much bravado against a poor neighboring country should be ashamed of yourself. I hate to break to my people in Punjab, and the Muhajirs folks in Karachi- if the US couldn’t handle them, what makes you think Pakistan army can do a better job?
The Taliban fighters picked up on U.S. infantry and Ranger tactics while battling them. They will rip through Pakistan army like a knife through butter. Half of your army will surrender because your generals will quietly get their families out and then leave their troops to their own device, the other half will elect to join India - yeah ask me how I know all of this?!
Didn't Pakistan Army literally fight and defeat their TTP cousins? It's not a conventional war. They are not superior to the US troops. The US was fighting a guerilla war thousands of miles from home at an exorbitant operational cost with there frontline troops being demoralized, corruption riddled afghan army of bacha baaz junkies.

Only problem we have that the US didn't is the will. Our costs are different. We have a lot of ethnofascist monkeys in KP that would sooner blame and set fire to all of daalkhor punjab than set their own house in order, stop harboring Ts and taking out marches in their support.

Credit to @AlKardai for introducing the "Poor man's positive rating." :enjoy:

Not really they have Iran

Best choice is to start preparing an insurgency in Afghanistan supporting remanant of western alliance
Maaf kar yar
Kitni insurgencies banani hain?
Better we just highly guard our border and stop cross border smuggling

Even No trade is not a solution.

Some of you ethno rats showing so much bravado against a poor neighboring country should be ashamed of yourself. I hate to break to my people in Punjab, and the Muhajirs folks in Karachi- if the US couldn’t handle them, what makes you think Pakistan army can do a better job?
The Taliban fighters picked up on U.S. infantry and Ranger tactics while battling them. They will rip through Pakistan army like a knife through butter. Half of your army will surrender because your generals will quietly get their families out and then leave their troops to their own device, the other half will elect to join India - yeah ask me how I know all of this?!

Funny, a Shia orthodox country has a better relationship with a Sunni orthodox than the actual Sunni one that helped create the Sunni orthodox one.

I laid the blame entirety on Pakistanis, because you’re stupid! The Taliban were begging for economic integration but you again thought you get blood money from the non Muslims by selling Afghan blood again like you have for the past 40 years. I tell it like it is. Iran is the defecto leader of the Islamic world while Pakistan is just another Egypt. A puppet run by American 3rd tier diplomats who only needs to pick the phone softly threaten its slaves to get in line.
At the end of day, Pakistan is responsible for all the world problems.

Didn't Pakistan Army literally fight and defeat their TTP cousins? It's not a conventional war. They are not superior to the US troops. The US was fighting a guerilla war thousands of miles from home at an exorbitant operational cost with there frontline troops being demoralized, corruption riddled afghan army of bacha baaz junkies.

Only problem we have that the US didn't is the will. Our costs are different. We have a lot of ethnofascist monkeys in KP that would sooner blame and set fire to all of daalkhor punjab than set their own house in order, stop harboring Ts and taking out marches in their support.
:enjoy:
NATO did not spend that much more in afghnistan (cept for a few pallet-loads of dollars for bribing the afgani momineen) than it would have on training exercises and research in peace-time. afghanis afforded them real-live guinea pigs to practice and test new methods (and weapons) on. best real, live training school you can ever imagine.

would have been cheap at twice the cost

no, because spineless Pakistani govt will never take any meaningful actions to improve relations with Iran beyond cheap talk, but the Taliban will.

Yeah I expect IEA and Iran to have some rapid trade as there is peace between Iran and KSA now.

Hopefully peace and development prevails in this troubled region

Oh stfu ethno rat. I’m seen the caliber of soldiers Pakistan has and my moneys on the Afghans - they are violently committed to their people and country, unlike you Ranjeet Singhs and British Anglos leftover cumstains. I’m willing to bet they will wreck Pakistan in any future war for simple reasons, Pakistanis are sleazy and lazy and won’t fight for their country. The soldiers are recruited from the same population base full of timidity. I will also Iran, India, and even Uncle Sam will arm the Taliban to ensure complete destruction of the Pakistani nukes.
Just because I refuse to asslick an enemy and fight wars for them, doesn't make me an ethno-rat. You are slave minded and reek of an inferiority complex.

What's funny is what you describe as an "ethno-rat" is the vast majority of Afghans who you want to bootlick after they have been allying with your primary mushrikeen enemy India, and funding terrorist groups, but you're so insecure and inferior you want to fight for them to prove your worth.

Not even going to address this other gibberish you've wrote because it's not even relevant.

Just because I refuse to asslick an enemy and fight wars for them, doesn't make me an ethno-rat. You are slave minded and reek of an inferiority complex.

What's funny is what you describe as an "ethno-rat" is the vast majority of Afghans who you want to bootlick after they have been allying with your primary mushrikeen enemy India, and funding terrorist groups, but you're so insecure and inferior you want to fight for them to prove your worth.

Not even going to address this other gibberish you've wrote because it's not even relevant.

I hardly have inferiority complex hence why I refrained from calling Afghans all those derogatory names like some here. I fought them in Afghanistan and know the caliber of soldiers they have, and what you “superiors” Punjabi lack. You’re corrupt to the core and sleazy. You will fold because you’re also stupid. I say this as a Punjabi. You have no ghairet. You defend the folks that are literal the ANA version.

You sponsored destruction of their nations on the behalf of outsiders sitting 10k miles away. You encourage regressive religious views in their society and now complain of it? Gtfo.

I stick to my words, you will fold, which in a way I hope that happens. They’ll at least protect Muslims instead of selling them to the non Muslims for $$$$ and they won’t sit idly if an enemy drones their people, unlike you Punjabi supremo. And oh yeah - F**k Ranjit Singh!

Back
Top Bottom