What's new

Taliban aim to boost anti-aircraft capacity to counter 'Pakistan threat'

Not necessarily. If they can reverse engineer some of the equipment NATO abandoned, it can be done.

Not by tribal illiterates.

The most they can acquire is blackmarket MANPADS and anti aircraft guns, none of which really are that significant against higher flying aircraft like drones like the Akinci which have service ceilings on 45,000 ft.

still they are better than our gora sahaabs generals.
They are same from inside

Not necessarily. If they can reverse engineer some of the equipment NATO abandoned, it can be done.
Do they have any brain to even reverse anything

Small AA only they can get but loads is out of their reach because if they get them these gorillas will be threat to every nation on earth

Not by tribal illiterates.

The most they can acquire is blackmarket MANPADS and anti aircraft guns, none of which really are that significant against higher flying aircraft like drones like the Akinci which have service ceilings on 45,000 ft.

They have successfully reverse engineered firearms, rockets, grenades. They know how to fly Amreeki helicopters.

They have successfully reverse engineered firearms, rockets, grenades. They know how to fly Amreeki helicopters.

And yet none of those things are as complicated as manufacturing electrooptical seekers for air defense missiles. Or radar systems.

making dumb rockets is easy and dirt cheap to build. paying formerly trained Afghan National Army pilots trained by the US to fly the very same helicopters is easy too.

Manufacturing advanced radars and tracking seeker heads for missiles are a bit more complicated.

Ey Ahmak-el Ahmak! It is due to Pak you are where you are, and you are what you are now. Don't forget your masters for they can take it away too...

By the by, take a lesson from your Hindu overlords about how their air force got sorted out a couple of years back....

this step by Tali’s shows that the drone attacks have been effective. This was an expected move by Tali’s to get SAMs. But it’s not just the drone attacks. Air assault is also a threat to TTP inside Afghanistan, but bringing the SAM itself into Pakistan to pose a threat to military aircraft will be an issue for Talis/TTP. They have managed to bring in a large variety and amounts of weaponry inside Pakistan already as seen from past attacks on Pakistan police.

Some targets closest to border are taken out by artillery and mortar fire, there is still no counter to that. Sniper fire from the Afghan side also gets retaliated by artillery.

The issue with the wording patience is actually having no response to drone attacks. Tali’s want Pakistan to stop chasing TTP inside Afghanistan, but table talks have ended.

TTP has similar weapons inside Pakistan with ammunition.

The fight had been already picked up a long time back. Talks never helped so ops are being conducted.
Once Pak employs EW it'll be a cake walk over Afganistan....

Some of you ethno rats showing so much bravado against a poor neighboring country should be ashamed of yourself. I hate to break to my people in Punjab, and the Muhajirs folks in Karachi- if the US couldn’t handle them, what makes you think Pakistan army can do a better job?
The Taliban fighters picked up on U.S. infantry and Ranger tactics while battling them. They will rip through Pakistan army like a knife through butter. Half of your army will surrender because your generals will quietly get their families out and then leave their troops to their own device, the other half will elect to join India - yeah ask me how I know all of this?!

Funny, a Shia orthodox country has a better relationship with a Sunni orthodox than the actual Sunni one that helped create the Sunni orthodox one.

I laid the blame entirety on Pakistanis, because you’re stupid! The Taliban were begging for economic integration but you again thought you get blood money from the non Muslims by selling Afghan blood again like you have for the past 40 years. I tell it like it is. Iran is the defecto leader of the Islamic world while Pakistan is just another Egypt. A puppet run by American 3rd tier diplomats who only needs to pick the phone softly threaten its slaves to get in line.

Once Pak employs EW it'll be a cake walk over Afganistan....
Why is anything to that level needed lol, there is little to nothing in the way of sensors, comms gear etc, its a harder fight if anything because theres only a handful of defined targets

Some of you ethno rats showing so much bravado against a poor neighboring country should be ashamed of yourself. I hate to break to my people in Punjabi, and the folks in Karachi- if the US couldn’t handle them, what makes you think Pakistan army can do a better job?
The Taliban fighters picked up on U.S. infantry and Ranger tactics while battling them. They will rip through Pakistan army like a knife through butter. Half of your army will surrender because your generals will quietly get their families out and then leave their troops to their own device, the other half will elect to join India - yeah ask me how I know all of this?!

Funny, a Shia orthodox country has a better relationship with a Sunni orthodox than the actual Sunni one that helped create the Sunni orthodox one.

I laid the blame entirety on Pakistanis, because you’re stupid! The Taliban were begging for economic integration but you again thought you get blood money from the non Muslims by selling Afghan blood again like you have for the past 40 years. I tell it like it is. Iran is the defector leader of the Islamic world while Pakistan is just another Egypt. A puppet run by American 3rd tier diplomats who only needs to pick the phone softly threaten its slaves to get in line.

Lol, the US overthrew the Taliban within 2 months. They completed their objectives pretty early on, it was the rest of the invasion which was a fkup, i.e trusting afghans and doing the nation building, the Americans lost their appetite and had better money sinks to invest in. Of course if the Americans stopped giving a shit a Taliban takeover was inevitable, it was the strongest force in the country after ISAF pulled out years ago to take on an advisory role, the afg govt had no appetite nor did they have the capabilities to hold the country, it was a corrupt to the core organisation which relied heavily on ISAF to do the work for them, when the appetite within ISAF nations was gone, so was the ANA.

Alongside this, im not sure whos told you that Pakistan is going in to overthrow the Taliban, rather, conduct strikes on TTP and Pro TTP elements, not rebuild Afghanistan, which from what i recall, the IEA has no air force or air coverage so their airspace is at the mercy of whomever, so strikes against HVTs and key interests are nothing but child's play at this point. If shit was to hit the fan, there is many, many cards to play, including the economic card.

Last edited:
Some of you ethno rats showing so much bravado against a poor neighboring country should be ashamed of yourself. I hate to break to my people in Punjab, and the Muhajirs folks in Karachi- if the US couldn’t handle them, what makes you think Pakistan army can do a better job?

I laid the blame entirety on Pakistanis, because you’re stupid! The Taliban were begging for economic integration but you again thought you get blood money from the non Muslims by selling Afghan blood again like you have for the past 40 years. I tell it like it is. Iran is the defecto leader of the Islamic world while Pakistan is just another Egypt. A puppet run by American 3rd tier diplomats who only needs to pick the phone softly threaten its slaves to get in line.
The US raped Afghanistan for 20 years straight.

Less than 2,500 Americans died in a 20 year span while they squatted in Afghanistan with a mere portion of their military. That's literally only 125 deaths a year on average.

This isn't the 21st century, you don't fight with swords and shields, leave that bravado for the past, the battlefield has long changed.

They have been ripped through in the past and they'd military get ripped through again, if they could genuinely do something against us, they would have, but they can't so they resort to suicide bombings here and there.

Secondly, stop sucking off Afghanistan using revisionist falsified history, we don't owe them anything and definitely not loyalty, in fact we owe a nation that has only sought to spread terrorism and mayhem in ours the exact opposite. They have been a historical enemy.

If you want to suck them off, go ahead, but don't use retarded misconceptions to justify your inferiority complex.

Lol, the US overthrew the Taliban within 2 months. They completed their objectives pretty early on, it was the rest of the invasion which was a fkup, i.e trusting afghans and doing the nation building, the Americans lost their appetite and had better money sinks to invest in.
Exactly this.

In the entire 20 years of occupying the entirety of Afghanistan, they had less than 2,500 casualties. 125 per year on average.

They were literally chilling for literally a fifth of a century.

They gave up because 1. Geopolitically the focusing started to shift towards China and it was a waste of money. 2. The government in Afghanistan wasn't sustainable and was actually sympathetic towards the Taliban.

You have no clue about what you're talking about. Your Shia asslicking and inferiority complex mixed with some extremism is talking.

Where's your care for the blood that Afghanistan has consistently been spilling in Pakistan for decades on end?

Majority of them reject your existence and don't even recognise you as Muslim, they overwhelmingly support India, and despise you. More of them support ISIS (who literally slaughters Shias and other Muslims for fun) than they do Pakistan.

They do not care for economic integration as they are fixated on irredentist expansionist goals. If it was possible it would have happened. They want war which they are doing through TTP.

There is no such thing as an Islamic leader, every nation is doing their own thing.

Back
Top Bottom