What's new

Taliban takeover of Afghanistan: implications & next steps for Pakistan

i have a question What da fck happened to Afghan Army ? Why no fight or effort to stop Taliban takeover of kabul ?

Will appreciate techincal answers rather than mamboo jambo

its very strange and unbelievable that 300k strong didnt put a fight and that talis just walked in and took over !??

There were a lot of voices from the US military raising grievances about the competency of the ANA. Low IQ, literacy and inability to understand basic drills and routines. No surprise they turned out to be the bumbling baboons we always suspected. That was a perfect recipe for corruption which was the final nail in their coffin to fight the Taliban.

Instead spending close to $100 bn on useless personnel, USA should have helped Pakistan clear off its debt.
That would have been money well spent. :sarcastic:

At leas it would have given better results to Uncle Sam.

Instead foolish Americans start to haggle about repayments for Pakistani efforts and services in American's cause.

Now they have seen the results of their foolish approach. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

What will this all mean for Pakistan? Loy Afghan/Pashtunistan dream is over for good or are we still at risk of this?

The biggest problem for Pakistan is the LGBT media, it needs to be reigned in. We need a media that actually represent Pakistan point of view and not run LGBT and aurat march to hell campaigns against IEA. Furthermore the foreign influencers in both media and social media need to be eliminated for good.

Proxy communist turned ethnonationalist terrorists aka PTM Achakzai/kakar need to be cracked down upon and terminated. The danger of them causing unrest/terrorism and running campaings to sabotage Pak IEA relations on instructions of a parricular spoiler country needs to considered strongly.

If we manage to develop a friendly relations with IEA many of our problems will be solved and peace and economic relations will prevail.

IEA is the only group which we can trust will not take in any kind of external influence unlike the kabul regime in the past which liked ro be used as cannon fodder and were open enemies of Pakistan.

I think talibans are a bunch of fanatic medevil crazy barbarians however what I think about talibans is not important my question was related to afghan national army where did they vanished
I think you are making the same mistake which usa did. You can not apply Pakistani culture on France and usa nor you can apply French n us culture on Afghanistan.. it is call dobi ka kuta nah gar ka nah gat ka.. we have idiots in Pakistan they want to have European system in Pakistan with out understanding basic fabrication of society..

i have a question What da fck happened to Afghan Army ? Why no fight or effort to stop Taliban takeover of kabul ?

Will appreciate techincal answers rather than mamboo jambo

its very strange and unbelievable that 300k strong didnt put a fight and that talis just walked in and took over !??
They were trained by India and America

Relax!

steiner2.jpg

The biggest problem for Pakistan is the LGBT media, it needs to be reigned in. We need a media that actually represent Pakistan point of view and not run LGBT and aurat march to hell campaigns against IEA. Furthermore the foreign influencers in both media and social media need to be eliminated for good.

Proxy communist turned ethnonationalist terrorists aka PTM Achakzai/kakar need to be cracked down upon and terminated. The danger of them causing unrest/terrorism and running campaings to sabotage Pak IEA relations on instructions of a parricular spoiler country needs to considered strongly.

If we manage to develop a friendly relations with IEA many of our problems will be solved and peace and economic relations will prevail.

IEA is the only group which we can trust will not take in any kind of external influence unlike the kabul regime in the past which liked ro be used as cannon fodder and were open enemies of Pakistan.
They don't recognise the border though? What if they decide to incorporate exFata/KPK into their Emirate. That's bad news for us...

You don't travel with any bags?

Coming to what was in the bags, wondering what was in the aircraft, or in his pockets?
very amusing rationale.
Considering the number of Indians I have encountered being stopped at boarding gates by US customs with them saying “Where is the money! Where is the rest of the money?” and them sweating away as they are interrogated on suspicion on laundering even though doesn’t everyone else carry money while traveling; is a basic case of the usual suspects and knowing character. In this case these people who were Afghan leadership were corrupt and the suspicion is a right

I think you are making the same mistake which usa did. You can not apply Pakistani culture on France and usa nor you can apply French n us culture on Afghanistan.. it is call dobi ka kuta nah gar ka nah gat ka.. we have idiots in Pakistan they want to have European system in Pakistan with out understanding basic fabrication of society..
Talking about culture yes we all have a little memory when talibani culture was applied on pakistani soils and how it went for many years those who loved and behold talibans so much also took the back seats thats entire separate debate , let me bring you back to the topic and i m interested in understanding your thoughts on .. what happened to afghan army !? Why they vanished and didnt put up a fight !? Thats all i ask

thank you

They don't recognise the border though? What if they decide to incorporate exFata/KPK into their Emirate. That's bad news for us...

We never had any problems nor any campaigns from them when they were in power before. Heck we never even deployed army across the border. They were in power for 4 years i guess.

To my understanding their problem is with the cross movement, not actual territorial claim.

not just this forum but on Pakistani channels too.

it only suggests one thing and that is called a wishful thinking that Afghan Taliban will somehow stop BLA TTP and ISIS attacks o. Pakistan and have transformed into a progressive and inclusive gruop that respects basic human rights and peaceful coexistence in the world.

what this forum or beyond suggests means nothing nor does what you belive and what I wrote in vain to convince you.

what matters is how the tactical Afghan commanders on the street will control their men as their restless Taliban subs will want to celebrate the victory.
Refugees? No.

Turmoil? Yes.

Taliban have faced a lot of things at the hands of our army, and a lot of people inside pakistan think that way as well. The army needs to be on a lookout, because something like ttp may re-emerge, with another name and other people.

Dang, and it all happened so fast.
Indians are blaming Pakistan for the fall of Kabul at 15th August.

Memes all around.

My only concern is... if they manage to set up a govt, will they try to be better than they were in the 90s because they don't exactly have the kindest of reputation right now.

We never had any problems nor any campaigns from them when they were in power before. Heck we never even deployed army across the border. They were in power for 4 years i guess.

To my understanding their problem is with the cross movement, not actual territorial claim.
That was before we helped the US and handed over taliban to them.

Yeah that is what i was wondering. It's not possible for illiterate insurgent commanders to plan and execute an operation this brilliantly. This almost feels like one of famous historical military manevry. I wonder who did the thinking for them. Russia and Pakistan?🤔
You underestimate the cunning of the Taliban as well as the weakness of the Afghan government, they have been well supplied but what's all the air support and all the weapons going to do when the soldiers are underpaid, exhausted and their morale constantly low due to this as well as corrupt/ Taliban sympathetic commanders. This was the 'Afghan led and Afghan owned' thing Immy wanted after all...

Back
Top Bottom