What's new

Taliban takeover of Afghanistan: implications & next steps for Pakistan

Over to you, General Mohsin Dawar PTM

1629059972324.png

Last edited:
The Taliban commander was making a speech saying Alhamdulilah we have overcome enemy who was oppressing Afghans for 20 years and I myself was in Guantanamo Bay for 8 years that's when the AlJazeera New Zealander lady cut him off and steered the narrative back to how evil Taliban is supposed to be. Lmao 😆. Hypocrisy at it's best.

I travel with bags, don't sweat at any Customs, and am an Indian. Just saying.... Corruption at leadership is not just with Afghans, given the vitriol that is demonstrated right here for sar; every fallen leader in Pakistan for the past, Bhutto>Sharif>Musharraf>Sharif... and onwards.

edit: Also whats with moderators' comprehension these days?
You may not - but I am witness to seeing that twice in my travels internationally. You may not be the suspect class which could be the H-1B or student. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

And why is being anti-corruption somehow a bad thing? We(US citizens) essentially need to know where $180 billion went -and whether any of it meant for Afghan forces was in those suitcases Ghani seemed to be taking with him.

all implications for Pakistan are good. Afghanistan will be a huge opportunity for Pakistani construction companies.

You may not - but I am witness to seeing that twice in my travels internationally. You may not be the suspect class which could be the H-1B or student. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

And why is being anti-corruption somehow a bad thing? We(US citizens) essentially need to know where $180 billion went -and whether any of it meant for Afghan forces was in those suitcases Ghani seemed to be taking with him.
amerik,s 82 trillion $$$$$$$ of afghanistan
has been eateNup by WAR DOGS

BUT THE EDUCATED IDIOTS THERE BELIEVE IT WAS USED IN BUILDING AFGHANISTAN, AND TERROR FIGHTING

Somehow I get a feeling Taliban had a lot of helping hands in their blitzkrieg.
This is well coordinated commando type of execution.
My friend, this was not even a blitz. Taliban just walked into cities and the Afghan army surrendered without a fight. What is more likely is that Taliban made a deal with the USA to enable their takeover of the country, with the Taliban agreeing to some terms and conditions from the USA.

My friend, this was not even a blitz. Taliban just walked into cities and the Afghan army surrendered without a fight. What is more likely is that Taliban made a deal with the USA to enable their takeover of the country, with the Taliban agreeing to some terms and conditions from the USA.

The security forces have long given up before recent events.

This was all planned by US to generate chaos.

The Taliban are in complete control of Afghanistan

شاهد حركة طالبان تسيطر على أفغانستان بشكل كامل

The Afghan army and security forces dissolved before the Taliban entered the capital and handed over the capital, Kabul, to the movement without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom