What's new

Taiwan spokewoman: China hid the Wuhan virus and caused 18M sick and 700k death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you this? How about AIDS, 'Spanish' Flu?
As I have said, when a slumdug died, nobody knows of what he died...

Yeah, a slumdog died in Indonesia,
somehow Wuhan goes on to become the first epicenter where as there were ZERO cases in Indonesia...

You missed your calling in writing fiction.

"According to statistics released by the government (Executive Yuan), up to 55 percent of Taiwan young graduateswork in China, including Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, and Suzhou."

LOL! I can't believe you actually think this is true.

There are low IQ aboriginals in indonesia,
But slumdog is reserved for your slumdug shxthole india..
Even tens of thausands slumdugs die in your shxthole, you will never mind because they are just animals...
Our lives are precious, when some outbreak happened which came from the seafood overseas, we find the course and treat our people, this is why we first blew the whistle for the whole world, not like your slumdug shxthole, when tens of thausands slumdugs died yet still claiming shxt like the only country contained the virus...lmao...

Wipe the froth from the corners of your mouth.

LOL! I can't believe you actually think this is true.
This stats may have some discrepancy, but it does not change the fact that 99% of Taiwan's rich are living and doing business in Mainland China, while majority of those still live in the island are either useless youth, or some peasants living in the south, which is the main base camp of the separatists...

This stats may have some discrepancy, but it does not change the fact that 99% of Taiwan's rich are living and doing business in Mainland China, while majority of those still live in the island are either useless youth, or some peasants living in the south, which is the main base camp of the separatists...

The stat is "of the X percent of Taiwanese students who decide to work abroad 55% of that percent choose to work in China". Not "55% of those who graduate go to China".

If > 55% of new graduates were going abroad that would be a monumental brain drain.

From what I know, Chinese people are not religious.

They know more about money, rather than religion.

That is why they are easy to be fooled by some kind of cults in the name of Buddhism, Christianity, etc.

That even their teaching is twisted from the original, but they believe it because they don't know the real teaching of those religions.

Too lazy to browse the internet.

But this kind of thing doesn't unique to Chinese, but other people as well.

Just see how many religious cults out there, so much confusion and misleading.

If the all cultist leader says only the followers of their cults who are going to heaven..., not the other rival cults.

Are you sure you are the one? Your cult is the right cult??

And which one is actually the right cult in this world while the rest are wrong?

Every cult leaders say their own is the right one.

I got Vietnamese female friend, she said to me she believe there is God, but she doesnt know whether God is just one, two, or three. I dont understand with people who dont see this thing as important and keep making money while they are convenience enough to let this vital thing unanswered.

Still cant give me a proof that Indo extreme food contain covid19..
Did you learn from the Indians playing the victim and asking others for PROOF instead of providing PROOF for your BS.
I provided FACTS with PICTURES on CORONAVIRUS BATS IN INDONESIA.
CORONAVIRUS BATS GALORE IN INDONESIA, Yummy Yum Yum for Indonesians.
INDONESIA BAT MARKET.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/world/asia/coronavirus-bats-market-Indonesia.html
Where Bats Are Still on the Menu
Yummy Yum Yum, CORONAVIRUS BATS for Indonesians.

Did you learn from the Indians playing the victim and asking others for PROOF instead of providing PROOF for your BS.
I provided FACTS with PICTURES on CORONAVIRUS BATS IN INDONESIA.
CORONAVIRUS BATS GALORE IN INDONESIA, Yummy Yum Yum for Indonesians.
View attachment 660591

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/world/asia/coronavirus-bats-market-Indonesia.html
Where Bats Are Still on the Menu
Yummy Yum Yum, CORONAVIRUS BATS for Indonesians.

Look dude, that bats is only sold in Tomohon city, Nort Sulawesi where the majority of people there are Christian. That Tomohon people is tiny and they do have this unique appetite that I think our government should intervened and ban it.

Look dude, that bats is only sold in Tomohon city, Nort Sulawesi where the majority of people there are Christian. That Tomohon people is tiny and they do have this unique appetite that I think our government should intervened and ban it.
Look dude, I won't be posting so much facts about INDONESIA CORONAVIRUS BATS if your comrades didn't troll so much BS and FAKE NEWS.

Amazing the amount of China HATE that oozes from your comrades, while waiting for a vaccine from China.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...accine-formula-priority-access-trial-13014426
Indonesia to gain priority access to Chinese firm's COVID-19 vaccine formula
If the trials are successful, Bio Farma will produce the vaccine at its facility in Bandung.
Transfer of technology would include the formula to produce the vaccine, said a spokesperson from the company.

I Hope you are NOT SO IGNORANT to think that a tiny amount of people will not spread the VIRUS to the whole world.
In fact a GRAND TOTAL of ONE will suffice to START a PANDEMIC.

the bat munchers are throwing Indonesia under the bus...
Few bat munchers are now airing arrogance that they will provide the vaccine, so, rest of the world should just shut up about the genocide unleashed by CCP & Xitler.

Ok we get it..
Hail Xitler...

You guys happy now?

the bat munchers are throwing Indonesia under the bus...
Few bat munchers are now airing arrogance that they will provide the vaccine, so, rest of the world should just shut up about the genocide unleashed by CCP & Xitler.

Ok we get it..
Hail Xitler...

You guys happy now?
INDIAN BAT MUNCHERS throwing Indonesia under the bus??
STRANGE.
Indian Hindus Eating Bats.mp4_20200813_150158.265.jpg

Indian Hindus Eating Bats is Good.jpg

There is no conclusive or even credible proof that covid is from the shitou cave.

Saying the virus is from China as conclusively as you did is unfounded in fact.

Even if it is from the shitou cave, then that is just part of nature that could have happen anywhere on earth where that particular species of bat could inhabit, politicizing that by insinuating blame is not helpful.

We already have enough coronavirus misinformation running around as it is, it is irresponsible and dangerous.

And FYI, from the link I posted above that you probably didn't read,

Here's how scientists know the coronavirus came from bats and wasn't made in a lab | theconversation.com

Some scientists have suggested that SARS-CoV-2 may have come from another known bat virus (RaTG13) found by researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The genomes of these two viruses are 96% similar to one another.

This might sound very close but in evolutionary terms this actually makes them significantly different and the two have been shown to share a common ancestor. This shows that RaGT13 is not the ancestor of SARS-CoV-2.​
96% is pretty much confirmed. Most scientists already agree that the virus comes from china.

& Not from any other country.

You are obviously brainwashed by Falungong propaganda.
You are much more likely got a shot on the street than me got tortured.
Like being brainwashed by the CCP is any better. FYI the organ harvesting is still real though & not even the CCP can hide it.

https://chinatribunal.com/

That's not the point. The point is that china will always be worse than the US in dispensing & upholding justice.

(Not safe for China's consumption)

At least in the US there's a possibility of things going better like ending putting people in prison for minor drug offences while china will just kill them.

Like being brainwashed by the CCP is any better. FYI the organ harvesting is still real though & not even the CCP can hide it.

https://chinatribunal.com/

That's not the point. The point is that china will always be worse than the US in dispensing & upholding justice.

(Not safe for China's consumption)

At least in the US there's a possibility of things going better like ending putting people in prison for minor drug offences while china will just kill them.
Retard boy's fantasy...LMAO... From where can I see the organ being harvested from a living person??? From this fuxking cartoon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom