What's new

Taiwan spokewoman: China hid the Wuhan virus and caused 18M sick and 700k death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retard boy's fantasy...LMAO... From where can I see the organ being harvest from a living person??? Certainly not from this funking cartoon...
There's a link u know & the tribunal unanimously agree that there's organ harvesting of prisoners in china. So it's pretty much canon already that china do indeed kill people (if they're lucky) & harvest their organs.

Here's a PDF to the report about organ harvesting in china.
https://www.chinaorganharvest.org/app/uploads/2018/06/COHRC-2018-Report.pdf

96% is pretty much confirmed. Most scientists already agree that the virus comes from china.

& Not from any other country.
Did you mean to say YOU ARE A CHIMP is pretty much confirmed.
No wonder so much BS from HIGH IQ CHIMP.

https://www.businessinsider.com/comparing-genetic-similarity-between-humans-and-other-things-2016-5
A 2005 study found that chimpanzees — our closest living evolutionary relatives — are 96% genetically similar to humans.
chimp.gif

Who told you this figure??? From WHO?
From Shi Zhengli in WIV.

She discovered a virus similar to the covid-19 back in 2011 & even warn the Chinese government about a potential outbreak.

Guess they didn't listen...

From Shi Zhengli in WIV.

She discovered a virus similar to the covid-19 back in 2011 & even warn the Chinese government about a potential outbreak.

Guess they didn't listen...

https://www.businessinsider.com/comparing-genetic-similarity-between-humans-and-other-things-2016-5
A 2005 study found that chimpanzees — our closest living evolutionary relatives — are 96% genetically similar to humans.
View attachment 660605 .
This dirt poor aboriginal indonesian is actually dumber than a chimp...

View attachment 660605 .
If you can't tell the difference between a single cell & multi cell organism then you should go back to school starting from kindergarten just to make sure.

Every country in the world called the Covid-19 virus as the name of the virus. No country accuses China of directly causing 17 million sicknesses and 7 hundred thousand deaths. (Yes, I know Trump did, but it is not official USA position).

Except in Taiwan, the official name of the disease is Wuhan flu and the official position is China (by purposely hide the disease) directly cause 18M sickness and 700k death.

The following is the link to the official statement of Taiwan government:

I will provide the translation as follows:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to again state that People Republic of China (PROC) never governed Taiwan for one day. Of course they have no right to talk about Taiwanese people. Only the government democratically elected by the Taiwanese has the right to represent Taiwan in the world.

If they want to force their “One China principle” unto other countries and Taiwanese, it would only cause resentment and disgust. Before PROC would criticize other countries, we suggest they see their own problems. We see PROC has become the global trouble maker (global trouble maker, emphasize in English). We see them purposely hide the Wuhan flu so that it spread to the whole world, directly caused 18 million sickness and 700k of death. We see them militarily invade neighborly countries such as Taiwan, Japan, India, and Asean countries over and over. They destroy status quo and cause crisis in the neighborhood. They try to bully neighbor countries.

Let us see how they treat their own people. Let us see how they treat HongKonger from last year protest to this year’s National Security Law. Let us see how they suppress people’s freedom, from Xingjiang’s Uyguur, to Tibeten. Let us see how they suppress religion from Catholic, Protestant, Muslin, and other religions. Let us see how they destroy people’s human right. We all see what they did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the current Taiwan president was elected 5 years ago, this is the kind of cr*p I had to listen to.

Didnt knew there was Whatsapp University in Taiwan as well. Great going Taiwan.

Retard, Putting China a 'tribunal' is a joke, get it? You lick too much stink falungong azz and become dumb as azz...lmao...
So you're offended by the word "tribunal?"

Wow that's next level of retardation. I dub thee king retard }:‑)

So you're offended by the word "tribunal?"

Wow that's next level of retardation. I dub thee king retard }:‑)
Not offended, I just laugh at those clowns and dirt poor retards like you... What's the meaning of putting a tribunal on a country? Who cares? You want to sxck my di*k or what? lol...

96% is pretty much confirmed. Most scientists already agree that the virus comes from china.

& Not from any other country.
Ha, I see you are the type that like to make big claim without factual basis, like a Mr. Trump do.

It is amazing to see someone like Mr. Trump elected to be a top leader of a democracy. Someone like him would never possibly be top leader of China.

I guess that is why people like you like democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom