What's new

“How could I be here. The more I know UK, the more I hate it"---Hongkong woman rioter regrets to flee to UK

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
After seeing so many anti-China movements in Hongkong and Taiwan, I'm more confident that China is on the right path. As Chinese, we don't need to prove that directly(Actually China's achievements have done it). We can prove it indirectly by observing China's haters. Are China's haters rational or brainwashed? Are China's haters honest or lie oriented? Except those who are anti-China for their countries' interest, fortunately, China's haters are either brainwashed or pure scams who know they are lying but still do it.

When Taiwan students protested China mainland's service trade deal with Taiwan, the so called "Sun flower movement", if you ask Taiwan students what is this deal about and what are the contents of it? 100% of them would say like this: " I don't know the contents. Since it was made by China, it must be evil. We should stop it to protect Taiwan's democracy." In fact, this deal is very favorable to Taiwan. Every country dreams to have it. Same scenario happened in Hongkong. Hongkong rioters want British come back to rule them regardless the fact that they have more rights and freedom than colony time.

Taiwanese and Hongkongers' ideology is based on illusion and lies feeded by west propaganda machine. They think they are fighting for justice and truth. For me they are laughable and naive. The real justice and truth will hit them hard.

Last edited:

Chinese Communist Party slogans appear on London's Brick Lane​

Why londoners wear leather jackets in these hot summer days? In Beijing its just so hot now.

UK is one of most horrible country in Europe G20. I rather live in spain.

I have worked in research lab in UK.

If you don't believe HK rioters are brainwashed. Check this out. In 2019 HK riot, many Ukrainians went to HK to show Ukraine color revolution videos as good example to learn for HKers. After watching the video, this HK girl was so moved and said she hopes HK could be like Ukraine to have a good end.

下载.jpg

Last edited:
China is a far better place to stay than HK. 24 years ago already I got this strong feeling. From China Shenzhen to the HK is like from world class city to slump.

There is no slump in Shenzhen. There is slump in HK.

China is a far better place to stay than HK. 24 years ago already I got this strong feeling. From China Shenzhen to the HK is like from world class city to slump.

You know that because you are vietnamese. Who are barely poisoned by west anit-China propaganda. HKers and Taiwanese and most westerners will not agree with you.

Getting too much FAKE news is not good for you. That is something so simple that even a highschooler would understand.

Sometimes I wonder what are they thinking when I see western media brainwashing their own population with FAKE news, don't they know that there will be bad consequences?

The brits are idiot racist LOL.
They see asians as less than humans.

Getting too much FAKE news is not good for you. That is something so simple that even a highschooler would understand.

Sometimes I wonder what are they thinking when I see western media brainwashing their own population with FAKE news, don't they know that there will be bad consequences?
Democracy serves a small part of people. Others need to be as stupid as possible. They are vote machines.

Last edited:
If you don't believe HK rioters are brainwashed. Check this out. In 2019 HK riot, many Ukrainians went to HK to show Ukraine color revolution videos as good example to learn for HKers. After watching the video, this HK girl was so moved and said she hopes HK could be like Ukraine to have a good end.

View attachment 944674
ship her to Ukraine .
tell her its to learn the Ukraine revolution and values better so she can later help achieve her dream of Hong-Kong become like Ukraine more effectively
that's the best cure for her.

ship her to Ukraine .
tell her its to learn the Ukraine revolution and values better so she can later help achieve her dream of Hong-Kong become like Ukraine more effectively
that's the best cure for her.
Even if Russia hasn't waged the Ukraine war, Ukraine had not become any better after the color revolution. On the contary, it became even worse. Ukrainian women became Europe's uteruses and prostitutes.

After seeing so many anti-China movements in Hongkong and Taiwan, I'm more confident that China is on the right path. As Chinese, we don't need to prove that directly(Actually China's achievements have done that). We can prove it indirectly by observing China's haters. Are China's haters rational or brainwashed? Are China's haters honest or lie oriented? Except those who are anti-China for their countries' interest, fortunately, China's haters are either brainwashed or pure scams who know they are lying but still do it.

When Taiwan students protested China mainland's service trade deal with Taiwan, the so called "Sun flower movement", if you ask Taiwan students what is this deal about and what are the contents of it? 100% of them would say like this: " I don't know the contents. Since it was made by China, it must be evil. We should stop it to protect Taiwan's democracy." In fact, this deal is very favorable to Taiwan. Every country dreams to have it. Same scenario happened in Hongkong. Hongkong rioters want British come back to rule them regardless the fact that they have more rights and freedom than colony time.

Taiwanese and Hongkongers' ideology is based on illusion and lies feeded by west propaganda machine. They think they are fighting for justice and truth. For me they are laughable and naive. The real justice and truth will hit them hard.

The situation in the UK will get worse and worse, and she is still not mentally prepared.

I predicted, China will make a progress, it will be great.

But I didn't predict it would be as fast as this.

After seeing so many anti-China movements in Hongkong and Taiwan, I'm more confident that China is on the right path. As Chinese, we don't need to prove that directly(Actually China's achievements have done that). We can prove it indirectly by observing China's haters. Are China's haters rational or brainwashed? Are China's haters honest or lie oriented? Except those who are anti-China for their countries' interest, fortunately, China's haters are either brainwashed or pure scams who know they are lying but still do it.

What is she saying? There are no english subtitles with the video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom