What's new

Taiwan spokewoman: China hid the Wuhan virus and caused 18M sick and 700k death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not offended, I just laugh at those clowns and dirt poor retards like you... What's the meaning of putting a tribunal on a country? Who cares? You want to sxck my di*k or what? lol...
You got offended by words. An innocuous one at that. How is it make you any different from any retard.

Ha, I see you are the type that like to make big claim without factual basis, like a Mr. Trump do.

It is amazing to see someone like Mr. Trump elected to be a top leader of a democracy. Someone like him would never possibly be top leader of China.

I guess that is why people like you like democracy.
You elected a pig farmer. Don't know how commies vote but I assume there's an election right?

Also Xi & Trump is actually quite similar when you think about it? The dude coast on his predecessor legacy & pissed off more than half the planet.

You got offended by words. An innocuous one at that. How is it make you any different from any retard.
Not offended, I just laugh so hard at the stupidity of putting a 'tribunal' on a P5 country, LMAO... Come on, you are more retard than those falungong retards, cause you are fooled by a bunch of already dumb fool... LMAO...

Not offended, I just laugh so hard at the stupidity of putting a 'tribunal' on a P5 country, LMAO... Come on, you are more retard than those falungong retards, cause you are fooled by a bunch of already dumb fool... LMAO...
If you're not offended then why react at all.

"I think doth protest too much."

If you're not offended then why react at all.

"I think doth protest too much."
I still laugh so badly...By seeing a pathetic indonesian aboriginal retard here fooled by a bunch of falungong retards like this...lol....
:enjoy:

Last edited:
Good for you for being a 200 lb fatboi.

Now, to the topic, the little comment was at your cognitive abilities.

Decipher yet comrade?
6"1 with 95kg of mass is pretty decent mate, some muscles and fat of course but i love to eat beef. Can pound you lil vegans easily. Lol. Doesn't need to decipher anything, fact is India is now chicken and can do now shit after we kill a few to send the message across. Now India is whining as usual. Whatcha gonna do now bhai? Whine? Lol

Thread locked as it is not going anywhere. Off topic discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom