What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Forget ICBM, I don't think China will ever give Pakistan missile tech over 2,000-2,500kms range. China is OK with Pakistan having IRBM's to contain India, but cannot seriously threaten any major Chinese cities. That is the reason why Pakistan has not tested any missiles after Shaheen-II, with increased range, more than a decade ago.

Forget ICBM, I don't think China will ever give Pakistan missile tech over 2,000-2,500kms range. China is OK with Pakistan having IRBM's to contain India, but cannot seriously threaten any major Chinese cities. That is the reason why Pakistan has not tested any missiles after Shaheen-II, with increased range, more than a decade ago.

oh God not this again, dude for the last time Pakistan have a its own missile manufacturing plant along with its R&D'S, stop repeating the same old rhetoric's of china paint theory, which has been refuted time & time again

And which missile is that ???

Taimur/Tipu ICBM project is believed to be under development

very little info has been revealed about it

SLV_1.jpg

pakmisilis.png

Taimur/Tipu ICBM project is believed to be under development

very little info has been revealed about it

I know about Tipu project .

My question was directed at him when he compared a missile that India has tested to something that pakistan is yet to test .

My question was directed at him when he compared a missile that India has tested to something that pakistan is yet to test .

I agree comparison leads to flame baits, both India & Pakistan have their own plus & minus points in this field & are striving hard to fulfil their respective requirements , as both have different needs & goals & perspective's in this field

regards

I agree comparison leads to flame baits, both India & Pakistan have their own plus & minus points in this field & are striving hard to fulfil their respective requirements , as both have different needs & goals & perspective's in this field

regards

True .

India and Pakistan both have each other completely covered by the missiles .

Any missile with extended range is for threats outside this region and does not concern each other but others .

Aggar woh bongi maar raha thaa, tau, kia tumm nay bhee zaroor marni thee? :what:

Aggar woh bongi maar raha thaa, tau, kia tumm nay bhee zaroor marni thee? :what:

Dude , what is bongi ??

This is my new style of trolling .... :yay:

Ask genuine questions and make them scratch their head rather than an actual head on trolling . You get the satisfaction and not infractions .

Working perfectly for the past few days ...... :D

oh God not this again, dude for the last time Pakistan have a its own missile manufacturing plant along with its R&D'S, stop repeating the same old rhetoric's of china paint theory, which has been refuted time & time again

Just because Pakistan is assembling the missiles, doesn't mean that the technology is developed in Pakistan. Pakistan hasn't added a single kilometer to the range of the missiles since a decade.
Also, if Pakistan had the basic rocket technology developed for the missiles, it would have been easy to develop it further for SLVs. There is big difference between developing the technology from scratch and just getting it from others. When the technology is developed, there is a complete know-how on the technology and can be further developed and improved.

Just because Pakistan is assembling the missiles, doesn't mean that the technology is developed in Pakistan. Pakistan hasn't added a single kilometer to the range of the missiles since a decade.
Also, if Pakistan had the basic rocket technology developed for the missiles, it would have been easy to develop it further for SLVs. There is big difference between developing the technology from scratch and just getting it from others. When the technology is developed, there is a complete know-how on the technology and can be further developed and improved.

Look Who is talking

Missile Technology Control Regime Do You know any thing about it ?Thats why you stuck with brahmos ( Cheap Version ) with less range and payload why their 1 only variant of Your missile Bcz Russia cant sell you Jack
About The SLV Well its Cz of Funds And Only will give a more reason to west to Bash Pakistan

When Pakistan needs ICBM you will see they already had one all along Only Like Some other Countries ( India ) Pakistan dont brag about the stuff they got
BCz India can only brag Since their Weapons Dont Work or When they Work they blow their own soldiers =))

Dude , what is bongi ??

This is my new style of trolling .... :yay:

Ask genuine questions and make them scratch their head rather than an actual head on trolling . You get the satisfaction and not infractions .

Working perfectly for the past few days ...... :D

Well Here is Your Answer Whats the need For Pakistan to Test it when their will be a need Pakistan will test it
India tested it to Show China
Pakistan's Old missile already cover whole india then whats the need to show off a new weapon system
@Hyperion these guys have a habbit of trolling every thing about Pakistan Its their nature

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Building ICBM... great news. Now they can talk eye to eye with China and raise issue of oppression of Muslim brothers in China!!

Please test it ASAP and save Muslims in China and then you can turn attention to killer regime in Israel. :angel:

Look Who is talking

Missile Technology Control Regime Do You know any thing about it ?Thats why you stuck with brahmos ( Cheap Version ) with less range and payload why their 1 only variant of Your missile Bcz Russia cant sell you Jack
About The SLV Well its Cz of Funds And Only will give a more reason to west to Bash Pakistan

When Pakistan needs ICBM you will see they already had one all along Only Like Some other Countries ( India ) Pakistan dont brag about the stuff they got
BCz India can only brag Since their Weapons Dont Work or When they Work they blow their own soldiers =))

Well Here is Your Answer Whats the need For Pakistan to Test it when their will be a need Pakistan will test it
India tested it to Show China
Pakistan's Old missile already cover whole india then whats the need to show off a new weapon system
@Hyperion these guys have a habbit of trolling every thing about Pakistan Its their nature

Yeah, we all know it will take Pakistan only as much time for the paint to dry to develop and test a new missile.. And it will be 100% successful the first time and every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we all know it will take Pakistan only as much time for the paint to dry to develop and test a new missile.. And it will be 100% successful the first time and every time.

Bro please give credit / appreciation where it's necessary. It take lost of guts and political determination, planning to great details to hide ICBM movement and hide it while painting and drying process.

They did great job in importing, assy (i mean opening crates) and painting by keeping whole world in dark. Please appreciate!!

On serious note - Pakistan may be in dire need to have long range missiles to keep misadventures in chek from countries like Israel or NATO in case things go South.

I'm all in for strong, united and responsible ASIA!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom