What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

But the thread itself (Since 2010) is on the topic that Pakistan is developing a 7000 KM range ICBM. So More than 4000-4500 km range missile is not needed may be your personal opinion but the fact is that Pakistan is developing a 7000 KM ICBM. Pakistan Must have something else(Except India) in Mind. May be China Or Israel (Not US since 7000 KM is not sufficient to reach US).

please pray tell me why on God's green earth would Pakistan want China as its target ? how can you assume something so absurd as this & Pakistan does not have disputes with Israel, as long there is a two state solution, Pakistan does not have any problem with Israel ,Pakistan gives moral support for the establishment of Palestine side by side Israel
,as for reason Pakistan doesn't need any reason if, Pakistan decides to go for an ICBM it will simply go for it , the main purpose is to master the MRV, MIRV & SLV technology

the SLV technology development news was given in 2010
teo11pakistan_slv_model2.jpg

in the pic an official Lady is briefing of SLV the development program

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...e-13-projects-worth-rs-27-62bn-3-years-2.html

@AhaseebA this guy seriously needs your attention

@Oscar

it is beyond my comprehension whether this guy is ultra stubborn or doesn't understands or is he simply here, just to troll, he keeps on repeating the same thing over & over again no ,even if all his posts have been refuted time out & time again

"Quit trolling"

We have been clarifying certain facts every now and then, but if someone wants to continue with his rhetoric, we can't help him. No matter their opinions or views, the WMDs work, period.

Developing an ICBM is not a priority of any of the development organizations. The reasons are pretty obvious. For now, in the field of IRBMs, the focus is towards tackling the future BMD of India.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of stories are circulating regarding Pakistan's Ballistic Missile capabilities, designations such as Hatf, Shaheen, Ghauri and Babur have virtually become house hold names, but others such as Tipu and Taimur have also have been mentioned in certain circles particularly Taimur, which was even mentioned by Rumsfeld Commission.
Smoke screen or a raging fire. ?

http://www.daily.pk/Pakistan’s-nuclear-arsenal-is-expanding-faster-than-any-other-nation’s9780/-
Why we need ICBM? We have no enemy other than india . India is already in our range.

Why we need ICBM? We have no enemy other than india . India is already in our range.

Yes but ICBM's are MIRV capable.

Once Pakistan gets MIRV capability, the Indians can induct all the interceptors they wan't. But it won't change anything.

Yes but ICBM's are MIRV capable.

Once Pakistan gets MIRV capability, the Indians can induct all the interceptors they wan't. But it won't change anything.
Technically any ballistic missile could be armed with MaRV or MiRV warheads.

Not really, I don't think our current Missiles have MIRV capability.
I am not saying we have or not but stating you a fact that any ballistic missile could be armed with MaRV or MiRV warheads.

Pakistan is in advance stages to arm SII and SIII with MaRV and MiRV warheads.
Once India inducts reliable anti ballistic missile I am sure we will test our capability like we always did to counter any threats from India.

Last edited:
I am not saying we have or not but stating you a fact that any ballistic missile could be armed with MaRV or MiRV warheads.

Pakistan is in advance stages to army SII and SIII with MaRV and MiRV warheads.
Once India inducts reliable anti ballistic missile I am sure we will test our capability like we always did to counter any threats from India.
They are getting S-400's so it will be more important now. The thing about ICBM's is that they can carry the most.

That india is the only threat to Pakistan is the favourite narrative of the friends of uncle sam. It is an illusion created to make Pakistanis feel safe from greater threats. If india was the only threat israel would not have planned to bomb the Pakistani nukes. Matter of fact, india is no threat to Pakistan because india neither has the capabilities to destroy Pakistan without jeopardizing her own existence nor the courage to do irreversible damage to Pakistan.

They are getting S-400's so it will be more important now. The thing about ICBM's is that they can carry the most.

Pakistani leaders are not up to the challenge. They don't even dare to test an SLV, let alone an ICBM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom