What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Just because Pakistan is assembling the missiles, doesn't mean that the technology is developed in Pakistan. Pakistan hasn't added a single kilometer to the range of the missiles since a decade.
Also, if Pakistan had the basic rocket technology developed for the missiles, it would have been easy to develop it further for SLVs. There is big difference between developing the technology from scratch and just getting it from others. When the technology is developed, there is a complete know-how on the technology and can be further developed and improved.

Yeah, we all know it will take Pakistan only as much time for the paint to dry to develop and test a new missile.. And it will be 100% successful the first time and every time.

@AhaseebA this guy seriously needs your attention

@Oscar

it is beyond my comprehension whether this guy is ultra stubborn or doesn't understands or is he simply here, just to troll, he keeps on repeating the same thing over & over again no ,even if all his posts have been refuted time out & time again

Bro please give credit / appreciation where it's necessary. It take lost of guts and political determination, planning to great details to hide ICBM movement and hide it while painting and drying process.

They did great job in importing, assy (i mean opening crates) and painting by keeping whole world in dark. Please appreciate!!

On serious note - Pakistan may be in dire need to have long range missiles to keep misadventures in chek from countries like Israel or NATO in case things go South.

I'm all in for strong, united and responsible ASIA!!

Pakistan Building ICBM... great news. Now they can talk eye to eye with China and raise issue of oppression of Muslim brothers in China!!

Please test it ASAP and save Muslims in China and then you can turn attention to killer regime in Israel. :angel:

"Quit trolling"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we all know it will take Pakistan only as much time for the paint to dry to develop and test a new missile.. And it will be 100% successful the first time and every time.
Dude Their is a saying In urdu Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi and you are that tail :D So you aint worth replying any more Because You dont have any knowledge are you blind ignorant who dont know any thing about and keeps barking Dude its not only you many indians have same problem cant swallow the truth
@genmirajborgza786 ignore him he aint worth any 1s time

Dude Their is a saying In urdu Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi and you are that tail :D So you aint worth replying any more Because You dont have any knowledge are you blind ignorant who dont know any thing about and keeps barking Dude its not only you many indians have same problem cant swallow the truth
@genmirajborgza786 ignore him he aint worth any 1s time

If you care do some research, you will find tons of material on the internet regarding the true source of Pakistans missiles..

If you care do some research, you will find tons of material on the internet regarding the true source of Pakistans missiles..

as i said earlier Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi and you aint worth replying Now dont quote me and stop wasting my time

Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi and he ( @Darth Vader ):D is that tail. Research nai karega but keep barging for nothing. It's evident and recognized by every one in world that where Pakistan get missiles/ Nukes tech and assy. kits.

But again as I've said before strong Asia will help every one in east t look eye to eye in West and get better results from previously one sided discussion/ meetings/ negotiations.

as i said earlier Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi and you aint worth replying Now dont quote me and stop wasting my time
I feel that saying applies more to you, since you do not want to be open minded about what I said, instead of putting on your green colored patriotic goggles and not accepting the facts..

Well Here is Your Answer Whats the need For Pakistan to Test it when their will be a need Pakistan will test it

:cheesy:

India tested it to Show China

No , we tested it to make sure that that it works perfectly and finally to operationalise it .

Pakistan's Old missile already cover whole india then whats the need to show off a new weapon system

You are answering to something which I did not even asked in the first place .

@Hyperion these guys have a habbit of trolling every thing about Pakistan Its their nature

Now you are replying to something you have no idea what is being said .

don't worry India will be notified just like how India was notified back in 2005 ,when Pakistan to everyone's surprise tested Babur cruise missile

Man they will notify just a week ago. I want to know by what time the test is expected?

Just because Pakistan is assembling the missiles, doesn't mean that the technology is developed in Pakistan. Pakistan hasn't added a single kilometer to the range of the missiles since a decade.
Also, if Pakistan had the basic rocket technology developed for the missiles, it would have been easy to develop it further for SLVs. There is big difference between developing the technology from scratch and just getting it from others. When the technology is developed, there is a complete know-how on the technology and can be further developed and improved.

Pakistan is careful because we don't need them right now but we are working on them and may be the work is complete on different missiles Sir west hates us most Sir they need us now so we are trying to get weapons from them as many as we could and also other trade deals so new longer range missiles could harm these deals so we will test them when we would that is the right time just like our nuclear weapons we already made it in 1984 but tested in 1998

don't worry India will be notified just like how India was notified back in 2005 ,when Pakistan to everyone's surprise tested Babur cruise missile

There is no treaty between India and Pakistan to notify each other of CM test .

There is no treaty between India and Pakistan to notify each other of CM test .

Man they will notify just a week ago. I want to know by what time the test is expected?

sorry I mistook your post the other way

I am not sure, however the main goal is to develop the MRV technology , ICBM is not the main focus, as we have all our targets covered, Shaheen II = 2000-2500 km, Shaheen III 3000-3500km, so in my opinion anything more 4000-4500 km is over reach & not needed

I am not sure, however the main goal is to develop the MRV technology , ICBM is not the main focus, as we have all our targets covered, Shaheen II = 2000-2500 km, Shaheen III 3000-3500km, so in my opinion anything more 4000-4500 km is over reach & not needed

But the thread itself (Since 2010) is on the topic that Pakistan is developing a 7000 KM range ICBM. So More than 4000-4500 km range missile is not needed may be your personal opinion but the fact is that Pakistan is developing a 7000 KM ICBM. Pakistan Must have something else(Except India) in Mind. May be China Or Israel (Not US since 7000 KM is not sufficient to reach US).

There is no Shaheen-III.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom