What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Mate, not the mistake of "strategic planners". Has more to do with "level of education" and research into such stuff. India did the ground work with putting in place a culture of research. We are also doing it now with much less people and resources. It definitely doesn't mean that we can't do it, however, it's taking too much of precious time to cross mundane hurdles.

In the field of "Radar Research" we are way way behind.

Factoid: Did you know that in Turkey (ODTU), the foundation of F16 radar lab and then Tübitak radar research labs was put in by 4 Pakistani students. Those labs are now world leaders in such research.

We are not a nation of stupid people, we have great minds. Problem is that we don't know how to use our talent. Look at myself, I am one of the worlds best in Powder Metallurgy, did anyone contact me yet? :D

You wouldn't beleive but i logged in to reply you, man first ever person who says something good or something about metallurgy..:yahoo: Wrna toh Mechanical or Mechanical!! :taz:

LOL... log in more often then. Why not come and have fun @ NaswarCorner? :D

You wouldn't beleive but i logged in to reply you, man first ever person who says something good or something about metallurgy..:yahoo: Wrna toh Mechanical or Mechanical!! :taz:

Mate, I think the next logical step would be to go all the way. There are no major 'technical' road blocks to it, then why not?

There is no need to cover CONUS in our missile range. Technological advancement does not dictate weapons, political policy does. USA is no threat to us in the foreseeable future. That just paints us as a huge potential threat, and ergo US reactions towards our actions changes.

I think that our first ICBM with a range >7000kms will be on an SLBM deliberately. Because developing it in SLBM along with the boomer itself would take time, decade even.

khuda ke wasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TIPU ki jaaan chor do ab ..... pakistani ICBM na bana raha hai , aur na uncle sam banane de ga :hitwall:

Mate, not the mistake of "strategic planners". Has more to do with "level of education" and research into such stuff. India did the ground work with putting in place a culture of research. We are also doing it now with much less people and resources. It definitely doesn't mean that we can't do it, however, it's taking too much of precious time to cross mundane hurdles.

Factoid: Did you know that in Turkey (ODTU), the foundation of F16 radar lab and then Tübitak radar research labs was put in by 4 Pakistani students. Those labs are now world leaders in such research.

We are not a nation of stupid people, we have great minds. Problem is that we don't know how to use our talent. Look at myself, I am one of the worlds best in Powder Metallurgy, did anyone contact me yet? :D

Give me your particulars. Your exprtise. Where r u currently. Being in gov. Service. I may be able to help you. Regards

Stalker! You came out of hibernation just to comment on that particular post? :blink:

@Oscar @Aeronaut ... save Hypey............ who's this gov agent on the Emperor's arse? :undecided:

Give me your particulars. Your exprtise. Where r u currently. Being in gov. Service. I may be able to help you. Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalker! You came out of hibernation just to comment on that particular post? :blink:

@Oscar @Aeronaut ... save Hypey............ who's this gov agent on the Emperor's arse? :undecided:

Nice words. Ur choice. U wont hear frm me again. Regards.

I know u may b sceptical. Wht i can do is to give you my particulars. My contact no. To ward off ur fears. I sit have a km frm the parliament in islamabad. Regardin my hibernation, i beleive in doin something constructive, i m following this forum regularly but i feel the patriotic members of this forum should evolve some physical strategy to translate our emotions and words into visible actions rather than being a silent majority. Regards.

Thanks mate, I'll keep your offer in mind. Do keep an eye open for patriotic members, there are many here. May Allah help people such as yourself.

By the way, this board could also serve as a very unique job portal for members. The variety of people who frequent this forum is off the charts!

@Oscar @Aeronaut : Not a bad idea to have a small dedicated thread !?!?

I know u may b sceptical. Wht i can do is to give you my particulars. My contact no. To ward off ur fears. I sit have a km frm the parliament in islamabad. Regardin my hibernation, i beleive in doin something constructive, i m following this forum regularly but i feel the patriotic members of this forum should evolve some physical strategy to translate our emotions and words into visible actions rather than being a silent majority. Regards.

Ill give you another reason that was the prime driver in yours truly's motivation to change his field. Not one, not twice.. but thrice..when asking about why we arent doing something that might be pertinent.. say EM Shielding for say.. the IBMS on the AK or its Radio systems.. And the answer from the people heading or managing such projects.

"India's not doing so we arent either".

Basically, If tomorrow the Indians decree that none of their engineers are to use the crapper.. ours too will follow them into renal suicide.

Pakistan should go for all out ICBM with a range of 12,000 Kilometer range !!! NO holds Bar !! Pakistani ICBM should be able to hit Targets DEEP IN THE USA !!!

Pakistan has a 7000 km range missle. That is more range than the 5000 Agni "China Killer" V.

He's maybe offering you a job in Metallurgy--or maybe something else -- i guess you should take it, you have nothing to fear as you yourself are pretty scary :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom