What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

Pakistan can't banned TJ. TJ and Madani Qafila doing the same thing.
Pakistan should banned the shirk and bidat practices. We have too many non-islamic practices that should be eliminated from our society....Jali baba, Jali taweez ganda, grave worshiping, asking help from dead, URS and dancing and singing in jaloos.

If we put ban on dancing and singing in juloos then it would be known as pakistan is banishing the rights of minorities by our secular brothers .

We should not ban on any religion , sect , minority etc but yes we should put ban on black magic , bengali babas, grave worshipping , chillaas, .
These jamaat tableeghi are banned for spreading good but those black magic babas are living and destroying our lives by their devil worshipping .

the Kalash people have a really beautiful culture, its not ignorant.
And no Arabs still have their old culture and are also exporting it around the world, they have just wrapped it up in the name of Islam

apparently the aim of Tableegh is to spread arab culture, not Islam

What's the proof of claim that kalash people are losing their culture ?
Anyway, I'm not addressing their culture as ignorant one bbut if the culture is being reduced due to tableegh then probably there could be some practices that were against islamic teachings and kalash prohibited them .

Overall, no islam doesn't prohibit decent cultural practices . Deen or Dunia sath sath .

Arabs before islam used to do many evil culture practices like supernatural beliefs , regarding the tribal chiefs as God and Goddess, labelling prostitutes houses by a red flag , roaming naked or ( half naked ) around kaba on specific day , giving high importance to tribes but no hospitality to other ones .

They left these all such evil things from their culture but it's good to keep the good ones , islam doesn't oppose this .

I can tell you from experience this is not the case. In Masjid-e-Nabawi, I had the occasion to converse with a young Arab guy and I asked him about the typical Saudi dress. I was myself wearing an 'Amamah and shalwar kameez Alhamdulillah. And the Arab guy said 'What you are wearing is much closer (to Sunnah) than his attire which is purely a cultural thing'.

Maybe you should attend a few Tableeghi meetings to gain first hand knowledge.

the Kalash people have a really beautiful culture, its not ignorant.
And no Arabs still have their old culture and are also exporting it around the world, they have just wrapped it up in the name of Islam

Com'on bro. Why do you have to resort to lying to prove your point? Have you ever spent time with the Tableeghis?

Tableegh does not ask one to change their cultural practices. They only encourage people to adopt the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW, develop a concern for humanity, and increase in good character out of fear and love for Allah and his final Prophet SAW.

Tableegh Jamaat is present over the whole world.

There are tons of Arab doing tableegh, Turks, Bengalis, Indonesians, Malay, etc. You will find tableeghis from every country, every corner of the world.

They all cook their own foods when they go in jamaat. Bengalis eat their fish and dress lungi's. PPL in western countries usually stick to jeans. Arabs stick to their thobes, so on and so forth.

So, your assertion that tableeghis are spreading arab culture is wrong.

Com'on bro. Why do you have to resort to lying to prove your point? Have you ever spent time with the Tableeghis?

Tableegh does not ask one to change their cultural practices. They only encourage people to adopt the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW, develop a concern for humanity, and increase in good character out of fear and love for Allah and his final Prophet SAW.

Tableegh Jamaat is present over the whole world.

There are tons of Arab doing tableegh, Turks, Bengalis, Indonesians, Malay, etc. You will find tableeghis from every country, every corner of the world.

They all cook their own foods when they go in jamaat. Bengalis eat their fish and dress lungi's. PPL in western countries usually stick to jeans. Arabs stick to their thobes, so on and so forth.

So, your assertion that tableeghis are spreading arab culture is wrong.
bruh, I mostly get surrounded by Tableeghis and trust me the only thing I have been encouraged to do due to their presence is to not go to Masjid for Namaz.
They want me to keep a beard, wear a turban and wear a strange type of shalwar kameez because they say its a Sunnah.
A tableeghi relative of mine left for tableegh to Bangladesh when his wife was extremely ill, and her illness only increased during his absence but he only said "Allah Malik hai"

I can tell you from experience this is not the case. In Masjid-e-Nabawi, I had the occasion to converse with a young Arab guy and I asked him about the typical Saudi dress. I was myself wearing an 'Amamah and shalwar kameez Alhamdulillah. And the Arab guy said 'What you are wearing is much closer (to Sunnah) than his attire which is purely a cultural thing'.

Maybe you should attend a few Tableeghi meetings to gain first hand knowledge.
not a good experience

If we put ban on dancing and singing in juloos then it would be known as pakistan is banishing the rights of minorities by our secular brothers .

We should not ban on any religion , sect , minority etc but yes we should put ban on black magic , bengali babas, grave worshipping , chillaas, .
These jamaat tableeghi are banned for spreading good but those black magic babas are living and destroying our lives by their devil worshipping .

What's the proof of claim that kalash people are losing their culture ?
Anyway, I'm not addressing their culture as ignorant one bbut if the culture is being reduced due to tableegh then probably there could be some practices that were against islamic teachings and kalash prohibited them .

Overall, no islam doesn't prohibit decent cultural practices . Deen or Dunia sath sath .

Arabs before islam used to do many evil culture practices like supernatural beliefs , regarding the tribal chiefs as God and Goddess, labelling prostitutes houses by a red flag , roaming naked or ( half naked ) around kaba on specific day , giving high importance to tribes but no hospitality to other ones .

They left these all such evil things from their culture but it's good to keep the good ones , islam doesn't oppose this .
no, once a member of the Kalash converts to another religion they are expelled from the main community

Pakistan should banned the shirk and bidat practices. We
Or Pakistan should ban tableeghis altogether or at least push em back to India where this fitna originated under colonial supervision like in the case of ikhwaan in egypt :D

Tabligh is done to NON MUSLIMS , how can u make a muslim, muslim again?

Tabligh is propagation of Islam, right? so why they.come to my house wach week? to make.me.muslim again and again and again? or is it some other hidden agenda?
Do they come to make you Muslim again ? do they ask you to perform shahadah and tell you that you are a non-Muslim ? If we are Muslim, do we never get to hear any preacher ever in our lives ? They come door to door to remind us about basic duties as a Muslim i.e. Enjoining good & forbidding evil.

Or Pakistan should ban tableeghis altogether or at least push em back to India where this fitna originated under colonial supervision like in the case of ikhwaan in egypt :D

Go ahead banned them if you can.

I challange you to banned them.

All you can do is hide behind a computer screen and type bunch of BS and show your ignorance.
Read my lips, TJ will never be banned from Pakistan.

the full version is La ilaha illa Anta, Subhanaka, inni kuntu mina z-zalimin. Where Zalimin are the many who force their interpretations of Islam onto you.
The full version is "Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah".
Zalimans have nothing to do with the Islam neither they understand it correctly. So, please dont associate all religious peoples with TTP. I am a Muslim Alhamdulillah and I condemn them, and support our armed forces to take decisive action against all the terror groups active in our country.
As far as the decision in banning TJ entrance in cantt. areas is concerned, it is only because that movement of Jamat in this way poses many difficulties for the authorities regarding their security clearances. And Alhamdulillah, Jamat takes pride in saying that it has always respected the laws of the land without any protest and it will always do so.

bruh, I mostly get surrounded by Tableeghis and trust me the only thing I have been encouraged to do due to their presence is to not go to Masjid for Namaz.
They want me to keep a beard, wear a turban and wear a strange type of shalwar kameez because they say its a Sunnah.
A tableeghi relative of mine left for tableegh to Bangladesh when his wife was extremely ill, and her illness only increased during his absence but he only said "Allah Malik hai"

not a good experience

no, once a member of the Kalash converts to another religion they are expelled from the main community

Weird culture .. :what:

not a good experience

We can defend the effort of TJ but we can not defend individual's decisions. TJ rules are strict and they must be follow and if anyone break them they are at false not TJ.
I would rather take care of my sick mother than going in TJ. We need to set priorities right. There is a great example of Owais Qarni (r.a).

Enjoining good & forbidding evil.
In sharea only state has the authority in this respect to decide what to forbid and what to allow.

This mindset is responsible for the chaos in the Muslim world . Moreover all their hue n cry is for imposing Arab culture and not Islam.

Lower ranks in this group might be gullible of the fact but the top hierarchy is well on board with their Arab financers to defame Hashemites, which are revered significantly in the Ajmi lands.

So to set their tribal scores, movements like these are made and pampered.

Take a look at some of the "lectures" of zakir naik n many others , its mind boggling to witness how these imbeciles are defending yazeed la with a passion

This yazeedi cult need to be exposed in the public and then it be eternally banned.

Last edited:
Why all Tablighis are Deobandis? Why dont they include Barelvi and Shia Sects? Only Deobandis can be good Tablighis?

Are other sects children of a lesser God? Or Allah has chosen Deobandis only for this sacred duty ?
I have personally traveled in a Jamat in Lahore in 2011, there was a Shia Muslim who joined us during the Jamat. Our Nusrat was done by a person who belongs to Ahl-e-Hadith school of thought. Tableeghi Jamat strictly preaches against sectarianism, but as they follower are majority from Deoband, so other sects dont join due to reluctance and difference of opinion.

i did talk of a hidden agenda before and i will warn people about it again and again
All such movements look very innocent in the start and then become Frankenstein's Monsters later on
there was a time when people used to think Taliban were Pakistan's best friends
Islam was not alive before 1927 when Tablighi Jammat was formed ? Do we need Tablighi Jammat for Islam?
Tablighi Jammat should go to Non-Muslims and convey them the message of Islam, that is Tabligh
First they paint a dooms day scenario like everybody is going to hell, then they provide Deobandi Solution for salvation.
There is only hidden agenda, and that is to make Islam the most dominant force of the world through love and harmony and showing non-Muslims that how beautiful the life of a Muslim is.

Jamats perform regular tours to non-Muslims countries.
There is never any deobandi solution been posted for salvation, you can easily follow your thoughts.

Go ahead banned them if you can.

I challange you to banned them.

All you can do is hide behind a computer screen and type bunch of BS and show your ignorance.
Read my lips, TJ will never be banned from Pakistan.

My friend this Indian fitna has been banned in cantonments since 2011 :D

Our Nusrat was done by a person who belongs to Ahl-e-Hadith school of thought.

Coz both of these sects stem from the same root. What do you think tablewghi jimat is ? its a well knit plan by the wahabis to penetrate into the main stream Sunni Islam .

In sharea only state has the authority in this respect to decide what to forbid and what to allow.

This mindset is responsible for the chaos in the Muslim world . Moreover all their hue n cry is for imposing Arab culture and not Islam.

Lower ranks in this group might be gullible of the fact but the top hierarchy is well on board with their Arab financers to defame Hashemites, which are revered significantly in the Ajmi lands.

So to set their personal scores, movements like these are made and pampered.

Take a look at some of the "lectures" of zakir naik n many others , its mind boggling to witness how these imbeciles are defending yazeed la with a passion

This yazeedi cult need to be exposed in the public and then it be eternally banned.

1. The point you made is not exactly contradicting to what I have said. The authority of the state is regarding establishing and imposing the law. The state dont have its say in what is wrong for Muslim and what is right. Every Muslim is given the duty to spread the message of good, not to impose it. The problem of our time is that we dont differentiate between the two.

2. You point regarding Arab culture is strictly not true. From there clothing to their messages, they never propagate Arab culture things.

3. The Zakir Naik thing: This is why we need to study and observe closely rather than blindly following or stereotyping. Zakir Naik and Tableeghi Jamat have nothing to with each other. They both belong to different schools of thought. Tableeghi Jamat is not even a deobandi re-presenter for that matter. What Zkir naik said about Yazeed is his personal opinion, but to know TJ opinion you can only listen to what Maulana Tariq Jameel has stated about Yazeed.

Coz both of these sects stem from the same root. What do you think tablewghi jimat is ? its a well knit plan by the wahabis to penetrate into the main stream Sunni Islam .
There is no such thing as you have mentioned in Tableeghi Jamat. Hanafi schools consisted in sub-continent much earlier than Salafist movement came to this land. Not to mention that Tableeghi Jamat is strictly different from both of these movements.
PS We also had a shia muslim who joined us during the Jamat.

There is no argument in TJ.

We all believe in Allah swt and Prophet Muhammad (saw) is the last messenger. We should be adopting his real teaching, and not blinding following any imam, khomani, agakhan, ahmad raza khan or anyone else.
We need to acquire real knowledge of deen, and do not follow hate spread by ignorant molvis. We must protect minorties in Pakistan.

My friend this Indian fitna has been banned in cantonments since 2011 :D

They are not banned, maybe ristrict due to security reason. Army has great respect of TJ effort.

Back
Top Bottom