What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

I want to know what do these tableegh people do in Pak already being a Muslim country?

I want to know what do these tableegh people do in Pak already being a Muslim country?

Samething they do in india. Indian Muslims are more practing muslim compare to Pakistani.

ISLAMABAD: Preaching teams (Tableeghi Jamaats) as well as those who are not permanent residents of the area are likely to be barred from entering mosques of cantonments and defence and security institutions across the country, it was learnt here on Monday.

“Security agencies have been suggesting such measures from time to time in the past in view of the growing terrorism. It has happened in the past that junior officials of the Pakistan Air Force got one-year-long leave on the pretext of accompanying the preaching groups, but when they were later arrested, it transpired that they had in fact been training with different militant groups,” a senior security officer told The News on condition of anonymity.

The officer said that the most important and consensus revelation made by the people so far arrested and interrogated for their alleged involvement in different terrorism acts was that their militancy grew on religious grounds more than all other factors. He said that after the killing of Osama bin Laden, the country faced the most serious threat from internal terrorism, which had already started.

The News has already published a report following the recent Charsadda attack about the intentions of the terrorist groups of avenging the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. According to the report, al-Qaeda and its affiliates have already announced that they would avenge the death of their leader in a very cruel manner.

“Security agencies of the country look much worried about the deteriorating law and order situation in the country. The problem would not be resolved by mere issuance of security warnings and alerts about the possibility of terrorism incidents in the wake of the killing of Osama,” the security officer commented.

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

==================================================

Not sure if its a good news or bad one. Look what these Takfiri Mullahs have done to the religion which once was known for its tolerance!
Only BAN ?? they are always planning something bad against Pakistan... Pick them and eliminate them, Whoever is involved in suspicious activity against beloved Motherland.

Preaching people to good things . Build their character .
Some even travel to other European states along with arab tableegh to preach islam.

Only BAN ?? they are always planning something bad against Pakistan... Pick them and eliminate them, Whoever is involved in suspicious activity against beloved Motherland.

I don't know what kind of tableegh you're talking about who preach violence but the majority of tableegh never preached violence. Their Aim is to bring people close to Allah .
Anyway it's a 2011 thread so doesn't make sense to talk more .

Preaching people to good things . Build their character .
Some even travel to other European states along with arab tableegh to preach islam.

I don't know what kind of tableegh you're talking about who preach violence but the majority of tableegh never preached violence. Their Aim is to bring people close to Allah .
Anyway it's a 2011 thread so doesn't make sense to talk more .

I got also Ban letter from PakArmy for Molana Tariq Jameel too. We know what they teach. Sipha Sahaba belong too ?? Lashkar e jehagvi belong too ? Sami ul Haq belong too ?? & many more examples to prove the dual face of Tableeghi jamat. and the link with India and RAW agency is also proved by Ajit Doval too
So please leave it

abligh/Tablighi do NOT represent a sect.
All tablighis are deobandi is a lie spread by some people. Muslims from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia follow Shafi mazhab and they very active in Tagligh. Also, Tabligh effort is strong in Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, UAE and in Saudi Arbia. In Europe, after UK best Tablighi effort is in France and thers is no deobandi in France.

are we talking about Pakistan or rest of the world you mention?

Old thread but still i read through and now i am waiting for a thread on defence.pk saying Ban Religion .... Defence.pk is an excellent site for defence related news but clearly religion is not something to be discussed here even in a light mode .

Their main focus is on already muslims to pray. From my experience with these folks is that they do not preach to non muslims and are non-political.

Old thread but still i read through and now i am waiting for a thread on defence.pk saying Ban Religion .... Defence.pk is an excellent site for defence related news but clearly religion is not something to be discussed here even in a light mode .

Going by the replies here, i guess Junaid jamshed must be burning in hell right now!

I have studied Islamic anthropology a bit and the one thing which contrasts today's "Islamic Scholars" is that they are anything but. These ad hoc mullahs have no formal education in the religion, understand a very narrow and limited view on it, are then by nature rigid (unIslamic) and obtuse in thought. If you are even a little educated in the religion you can run circles around them in a few minutes. Virtually, none of them know anything of Islamic Jurisprudence, don't understand Islamic Fiqh, have no clue what Islamic theology is. What they have are scripts from a few ill-understood verses and carefull chosen Ahadith. Islamic scholastic tradition is of a very academic nature; Malik, Hanbal, Shafi'i, Jafar, Hanifa. People used to spend lifetimes in trying to understand a very limited facet of the religion but today just grow a beard, where your pants above your ankles, listen to an equally uneducated mullah and there you go, you are now an Islamic Scholar. These guys are illiterates. Did you know that there are centres which offer you a 4 year course after which they certify you as a mufti? Ask anyone of them what was the process of becoming a mufti 800 years ago. Bet you they have no clue.

How can people who don't even understand the religion be fit for preaching it?
I am a Tableeghi, and according to you I am and "illiterate" but I am still leading a jamat, why? because "you" being and educated person doesn't want to lead, you left the space for me, come and take it, you are an educated person.
BTW, tableeghi are not Mullah,and they never do Imamat if there is any mullah there. If you goto tableegh, you will find, they never preach Islam, they only preach to study Islam, they say, "Islam ko seeko aur espr amal karo".
Also they never teach you how to perform prayers, why? because different sects perform it slightly differently and they don't want to be labeled by specific sect.
Please watch this 10 min video before blaming tableeghi

Their main focus is on already muslims to pray. From my experience with these folks is that they do not preach to non muslims and are non-political.

Going by the replies here, i guess Junaid jamshed must be burning in hell right now!
No he's not .. in sha Allah .
It was stated that in his last days he was memorising quran sharif and maulana also expressed his dream about junaid but anyway , defence. Pk isn't right place to explain as some are intolerant toward islam.
I got also Ban letter from PakArmy for Molana Tariq Jameel too. We know what they teach. Sipha Sahaba belong too ?? Lashkar e jehagvi belong too ? Sami ul Haq belong too ?? & many more examples to prove the dual face of Tableeghi jamat. and the link with India and RAW agency is also proved by Ajit Doval too
So please leave it

I tried to look for the proofs of these organisations having links with tableegh , looked into their history too .. couldn't find one .

We know what they teach , I know what they teach .. they teach us praying , fasting , namaz , huqooq ibad. And many several good things .

But guys like you really want islam to be banned and want that islam shouldn't spread in pakistan.

Their main focus is on already muslims to pray. From my experience with these folks is that they do not preach to non muslims !

I think some do , junaid jamshed Was also on tableegh to chiral preaching to non muslims probably .

I am a Tableeghi, and according to you I am and "illiterate" but I am still leading a jamat, why? because "you" being and educated person doesn't want to lead, you left the space for me, come and take it, you are an educated person.
BTW, tableeghi are not Mullah,and they never do Imamat if there is any mullah there. If you goto tableegh, you will find, they never preach Islam, they only preach to study Islam, they say, "Islam ko seeko aur espr amal karo".
Also they never teach you how to perform prayers, why? because different sects perform it slightly differently and they don't want to be labeled by specific sect.
Please watch this 10 min video before blaming tableeghi

Tableegh is one of most beautiful practise by these folks who are giving their money , time , food only for cause of religion .
I personally ,seen an example of some men who changed their lives due to tableegh . One even left drinking and stated praying alhamdulillah.

But some people really need to be secular for our islamic brothers too .

First they undo what actually a muslim is for last 1400 years and then rebrand them with their new and freshly developed Islam 90 years back after Hijaz been a taken from Ottoman Caliphate and been given under Saudi Regime. SInce then they are evolving Islam and forcing their version on real muslims.

First they undo what actually a muslim is for last 1400 years and then rebrand them with their new and freshly developed 90 years back after Hijaz been a taken from Ottoman Caliphate and been given under Saudi Regime. SInce then they are evolving Islam and forcing their version on real muslims.
@Mughal-Prince please watch video I posted before being judgmental
https://defence.pk/threads/tableegh...tts-defence-areas.110197/page-14#post-8998506

Spread love among muslims

Back
Top Bottom