What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

I want to know what do these tableegh people do in Pak already being a Muslim country?
Muslims in Pakistan don't even know much about their faith - so they are easy targets for terrorist recruitment which take an advantage of this vulnerability. Tableegh teaches you more about your faith, unity, morals and ect...

So I think this was a very bad move.

I am not going by the title,
this message is for all Muslims irrespective of their sects
What msg? Either follow deibandi school of thought or you are all going straight to jahanum :D

Last edited:
WOW all those talking about banning tablegi jamat know shit about them.
nation-inviting-3_104.png

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.

Please do not show me these selected videos I have seen Mr. TJ doing the same earlier which he is condemning in this video. 2ndly I am pointing out as a whole Salafi regime doing we can see the effect of petro dollars. In my life I have seen them taking forced control of Masjids and enforcing their ideology over muslims and calling all others non muslims except themselves or their other factions such as Wahhabi, Deobundi, Ahl e Hadith, Sipah Sahaba, Jhangvi, Jamaat e Islami, Tanzeem e Islami etc. They are all different brands but selling same thing some in a Mild doses some in Hard doses and some in Extreme doses (Jaisa bunda waisi dose). And the end result is radicalised mentally challenged A$$ holes out on a killing spree.

Spread love among muslims

:D FIrst of all Pakistan has 97% muslim population so what tableegh they are doing here ?? They are on a conversion spree just to make mental slaves. By the way this Love pill is the same as Municipal corporation give to dogs in Gulab Jamun the Cyanide pills. Bus bhai humaray Iman ko buksh hi dain tau meherbani ho gi humain Salfion jaisa musalman nahin bunna. We can see whats happening around the world.

i am really sad in my nation . this would be our downfall.
there are people ready to kill those innocent people , who just preach about basic religious things .
they have shun all kind of firqa and welcome shia , sunni and all sects .
when you put allegations on others being extremist , in actual you yourselves are the biggest extremists.......
in Qaid ka pakistan , every one has the right to live according to their religion and sect .......
stop spreading some hatred . become a nation , become muslims rather then shia and sunni , you fools .......
Every one would live here , sunni , deobandi , shia , beralvi and christian , hindu and other minorities...........stop spreading hate among ourselves . don't force or impose yours on anyone.

No he's not .. in sha Allah .
It was stated that in his last days he was memorising quran sharif and maulana also expressed his dream about junaid but anyway , defence. Pk isn't right place to explain as some are intolerant toward islam.

I tried to look for the proofs of these organisations having links with tableegh , looked into their history too .. couldn't find one .

We know what they teach , I know what they teach .. they teach us praying , fasting , namaz , huqooq ibad. And many several good things .

But guys like you really want islam to be banned and want that islam shouldn't spread in pakistan.

I think some do , junaid jamshed Was also on tableegh to chiral preaching to non muslims probably .

Tableegh is one of most beautiful practise by these folks who are giving their money , time , food only for cause of religion .
I personally ,seen an example of some men who changed their lives due to tableegh . One even left drinking and stated praying alhamdulillah.

But some people really need to be secular for our islamic brothers too .

Yes, We don't need to spread Islam in Pakistan because 98% of Pakistan is AlhmduLilah Muslims some are Momins. So please somewhere else in europe do Tableegh there. :astagh::astagh:

I got also Ban letter from PakArmy for Molana Tariq Jameel too. We know what they teach. Sipha Sahaba belong too ?? Lashkar e jehagvi belong too ? Sami ul Haq belong too ?? & many more examples to prove the dual face of Tableeghi jamat. and the link with India and RAW agency is also proved by Ajit Doval too
So please leave it

Well!! My friend you dont know jack sh!t.

TJ's have not been banned even in the modern western democracies like the UK, America, and Canada.

Most of the european countries allow them to come and preach still because they know they do not preach hatred.

They preach basic teachings of Islam. Emaan, faith. Ikhalaaq, Good character. Brotherhood, taking care of muslim brothers around you. Stuff that used to be the bases of the muslim unity.

They do not induldge in takfir, kufr fatwas, fake peeri-mureedy (although there are many sufi peer in the Jamaat), character assassinations, etc. that many of the barelvis and some deobandis have resorted to.

For beginners, read Dr. Barbara metcalf's view on the Deobandis and Tableegh jamaat. She has written extensively on all major religious Islamic organizations of South Asia very clearly states that TJ's are a sound religious group.

Yes, We don't need to spread Islam in Pakistan because 98% of Pakistan is AlhmduLilah Muslims some are Momins. So please somewhere else in europe do Tableegh there. :astagh::astagh:

Dawat tableegh is also teaching islam in far areas like Kalash etc , junaid was an example of this beautiful group . No, they're not creating terrorists . West has really blinded our minds and we a want to agree with their every propaganda against islam and our muslim brothers standing for cause of Islam .

97 % people are Muslims in this state but how many are truly following and practicing it ? Tableegh is built to build our character and strengthen our faith and refreshes our eeman and bringing us closer to our God , giving us a guidance to repent for our sins .

They're called ' Amr bil maroof wa nahi al munkir ' , enjoining good and forbidding evil . Such people are honoured by God almighty you should also respect those who are respected by Allah .

Plz brother , show patience to your muslim brothers.
When same time you want and love shahrukh khan , salman khan , to be watched and sing their songs then why not to be patient to our these brothers who are spreading good .
You're ready to forgive your filmy stars rather you enjoy their mistakes but when your muslim brother commits a mistake , you're getting offended and judging him , abusing him .

Dawat tableegh is also teaching islam in far areas like Kalash etc , junaid was an example of this beautiful group . No, they're not creating terrorists . West has really blinded our minds and we a want to agree with their every propaganda against islam and our muslim brothers standing for cause of Islam .

97 % people are Muslims in this state but how many are truly following and practicing it ? Tableegh is built to build our character and strengthen our faith and refreshes our eeman and bringing us closer to our God , giving us a guidance to repent for our sins .

They're called ' Amr bil maroof wa nahi al munkir ' , enjoining good and forbidding evil . Such people are honoured by God almighty you should also respect those who are respected by Allah .

Plz brother , show patience to your muslim brothers.
When same time you want and love shahrukh khan , salman khan , to be watched and sing their songs then why not to be patient to our these brothers who are spreading good .
You're ready to forgive your filmy stars rather you enjoy their mistakes but when your muslim brother commits a mistake , you're getting offended and judging him , abusing him .
well the tableegh in Kalash is severely reducing the cultural people that live there.

well the tableegh in Kalash is severely reducing the cultural people that live there.

The aim of Islam is to spread the auspucious Sunnahs of our beloved Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam in all humanity. Cultural practices have a lower priority.

Well pagans of arab also lost their ignorant culture when converted to islam and welcomed the decent teachings of Islam came to them .

Well pagans of arab also lost their ignorant culture when converted to islam and welcomed the decent teachings of Islam came to them .
the Kalash people have a really beautiful culture, its not ignorant.
And no Arabs still have their old culture and are also exporting it around the world, they have just wrapped it up in the name of Islam

The aim of Islam is to spread the auspucious Sunnahs of our beloved Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam in all humanity. Cultural practices have a lower priority.
apparently the aim of Tableegh is to spread arab culture, not Islam

Back
Top Bottom