What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

Every Muslim is given the duty to spread the message of good, not to impose it. The problem of our time is that we dont differentiate between the two.

You not we my friend! No shia Sunni in his right mind would ever join an Arab enterprise to make himself their slave than becoming a true muslim. Admit this fact that t.j is overwhelmingly a deobandi club. Your religious indoctrination Has every thing to do with the wahabis at many levels -----

We don't see any Sunni or shia blowing himself ina mosque or a school just coz those being blown to pieces are mushrik or kafir in his view. Tell me which group labels Muslims , kafir and mushrik ? Sunnis? No, shias? No -----

But ttp Taliban lashkir bhangvi hizb utehreer all do and what is common in them they all follow deobandi school of thought -------

now plz dont bring in the usual rants that deobandi n wahabi also belong to Sunni madhab coz some odd million Arabs say so .

But we near to a billion ajamis don't buy that .

Edit : Jamat islami previous chief also cherished yazeed l.a and who is he? Told you its the hierarchy not the laymen who's calling the shots in these orgz.

We should be adopting his real teaching, and not blinding following any imam, khomani, agakhan, ahmad raza khan or anyone else.
Well said my friend , commendable now plz include Rasheed gangohi and qasim nanotvi to the list

Last edited:
You not we my friend! No shia Sunni in his right would ever join an Arab enterprise to make him their slave than a muslim. Admit this fact that t.j is overwhelming a deobandi club. Your religious indoctrination Has every thing to do with the wahabis at many levels -----

We don't see any Sunni or shia blowing himself ina mosque or a school just coz those being blown to pieces are mushrik or kafir his view. Tell me which group labels Muslims kafir and mushrik ? Sunnis? No, shias? No -----

But ttp Taliban lashkir bhangvi hizb utehreer all do and what is common in them they all follow deobandi school of thought -------

now plz dont bring in the usual rants that deobandi wahabi also belongs to Sunni madhab coz some odd million Arabs say so .

Edit : Jamat islami previous chief also cherished yazeed l.a and who is he? Told you its the hierarchy not the laymen who's calling the shots in these orgz.

Well said my friend , commendable now plz include Rasheed gangohi and qasim nanotvi to the list
you seem to have a deep hatred for anyone preaching for islam
forget the deobandi etc just the fact it makes you angry
what will you say to Allah on the day of judgement?
no one lives forever you know and secularism will not ever get you closer to Allah
look,t.j do not restrict anyone,its just that the barelvis etc do not want to not that they were forbidden
so please,stop bashing people for spreading the message of islam

you seem to have a deep hatred for anyone preaching for islam
forget the deobandi etc just the fact it makes you angry
what will you say to Allah on the day of judgement?
no one lives forever you know and secularism will not ever get you closer to Allah
look,t.j do not restrict anyone,its just that the barelvis etc do not want to not that they were forbidden
so please,stop bashing people for spreading the message of islam
Therse is hell lot of a difference in spreading Islam and spreading jahalat in the name of Islam .

And yeah I hate everything which remotely relates to yazeed n co. Including some abbasi kings

Therse is hell lot of a difference in spreading Islam and spreading jahalat in the name of Islam .

And yeah I hate everything which remotely relates to yazeed n co. Including some abbasi kings
thing is they are not spreading jahalat
that sentence itself is full of ignorance
look,you know nothing of islam and everyone can clearly see your hatred for islam
so there really is no point in talking to a munafiq as thats just wasting energy
you will try your hardest yet still a munafiq makes excuses
do what you want the tableeghi jamaat have Allah with them,try what you want but Insha Allah you will fail
im done here

You not we my friend! No shia Sunni in his right would ever join an Arab enterprise to make him their slave than becoming a true muslim. Admit this fact that t.j is overwhelming a deobandi club. Your religious indoctrination Has every thing to do with the wahabis at many levels -----

We don't see any Sunni or shia blowing himself ina mosque or a school just coz those being blown to pieces are mushrik or kafir his view. Tell me which group labels Muslims kafir and mushrik ? Sunnis? No, shias? No -----

now plz dont bring in the usual rants that deobandi wahabi also belongs to Sunni madhab coz some odd million Arabs say so .

Spoken like a true die hard Razakhani.

you know nothing of islam and everyone can clearly see your hatred for islam
Hence proved I was right in my findings about your cult. No body knows nothing about Islam except your lot :lol:

so there really is no point in talking to a munafiq as thats just wasting energy

Personal insults are evident of the fact that you've lost your standing :D its fun to expose tableeghi views about majority Muslim population of Pak

@waz @Irfan Baloch this poster has passed his judgement .

@Mentee .. ap ek bar tableegh pe bhejna pare ga ab to :D

Itny khofnaak khayalat hain ap k tableegh l bare me .. :disagree:
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_chup.jpg

There is no argument in TJ.

We all believe in Allah swt and Prophet Muhammad (saw) is the last messenger. We should be adopting his real teaching, and not blinding following any imam, khomani, agakhan, ahmad raza khan or anyone else.
We need to acquire real knowledge of deen, and do not follow hate spread by ignorant molvis.

So you have just declared that Imams of Sunnis and Shias are all "ignorant molvis"

And that only Wahhabis and Deobandis have real knowledge of Islam, and it's only them who follow the "real" teachings of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ??

Hence proved I was right in my findings about your cult. No body knows nothing about Islam except your lot :lol:

Personal insults are evident of the fact that you've lost your standing :D its fun to expose tableeghi views about majority Muslim population of Pak

@waz @Irfan Baloch this poster has passed his judgement .

View attachment 359551

Hahah .. Itna b kia zulm hogya ap pe ;D . good to see you serious on something .

Hahah .. Itna b kia zulm hogya ap pe ;D . good to see you serious on something .
Kea majal in ki ? Hmy jvaab dayna b aata hain :D isi ley apnay or girdo nvaah k ilaky ki masajid m innhy ghusny nahe dyty apna he raag shoro Kr dyty hain :D

:astagh: tum se ye expect na kia tha me ny ..
Mera kehny ka mtlb tha k bhai Jan offer your namaz and please leave after that laikin nae apna group BNA k byth jatay hain vhi'n phr molvi sb Ko "pindi boys" Ko bulana parta hain :D

Last edited:
So you have just declared that Imams of Sunnis and Shias are all "ignorant molvis"

And that only Wahhabis and Deobandis have real knowledge of Islam, and it's only them who follow the "real" teachings of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ??

I said don't blindly follow.

What is your interpretation of "blindly follow"?

Please don't twist my words.
If i am listening a bayan from mufti muneeb ur rehman, and out of his whole bayan i like something and it is easier for me to follow, i will follow, same goes for Mufti Akmal or Moulana Tariq Jameel or any other scholar but i won't blindly follow them, and i would NOT follow any hatred for any group.

Btw, I follow both Hanafi and Shafi fiqh, avoiding the conflict between two.

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD: Preaching teams (Tableeghi Jamaats) as well as those who are not permanent residents of the area are likely to be barred from entering mosques of cantonments and defence and security institutions across the country, it was learnt here on Monday.

“Security agencies have been suggesting such measures from time to time in the past in view of the growing terrorism. It has happened in the past that junior officials of the Pakistan Air Force got one-year-long leave on the pretext of accompanying the preaching groups, but when they were later arrested, it transpired that they had in fact been training with different militant groups,” a senior security officer told The News on condition of anonymity.

The officer said that the most important and consensus revelation made by the people so far arrested and interrogated for their alleged involvement in different terrorism acts was that their militancy grew on religious grounds more than all other factors. He said that after the killing of Osama bin Laden, the country faced the most serious threat from internal terrorism, which had already started.

The News has already published a report following the recent Charsadda attack about the intentions of the terrorist groups of avenging the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. According to the report, al-Qaeda and its affiliates have already announced that they would avenge the death of their leader in a very cruel manner.

“Security agencies of the country look much worried about the deteriorating law and order situation in the country. The problem would not be resolved by mere issuance of security warnings and alerts about the possibility of terrorism incidents in the wake of the killing of Osama,” the security officer commented.

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

==================================================

Not sure if its a good news or bad one. Look what these Takfiri Mullahs have done to the religion which once was known for its tolerance!

Security issue. Spies and suicide bombers came under the cover of TJ. Lots of TJ organizer are totally ill informed about there TJ group members. Because lots of top army officials come to mosque for namaz. High security risk.

Mera kehny ka mtlb tha k bhai Jan offer your namaz and please after that laikin nae aona group BNA k byth jatay hain vhi'n phr molvi sb Ko "pindi boys" Ko bulana parta hain :D
:/
Agar ye log quetta me ate hum to unhen apni ankhon pe bithaate, Hum Allah walo ki boht respect krte hain .

Yahan ye log har jaga ate jate hain , jahan se guzrte hain log in hen Salam krte hain .

Mere ek janny wale ki life badal gai thi in ki tableegh se , burai chor k neki ki rah pe agya . Ese logon ki izat me kyu na karUn .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom