What's new

Sikh pilgrims cross the border

It is Sikhs' holiest shrine. Sikhs are our people and if they are prevented from visiting their holiest shrine, there will be war.

It's not that I wat a war. It's just that I know there will be a war if Sikhs are prevented from visiting Nankana Sahab.

When France banned Sikh turban, India protested in strong terms. When Indian envoy to UN was made to take of his turban at a US airport, India protested strongly.

Do you think India will sit tight if you prevented our Sikh brethren from visiting their holiest shrine?

India owes this to its Sikhs.

Not anytime soon, I personally know at least ten families in Lucknow who have Pakistani daughter in laws, got married in past ten years or so. And there are many more like them.

Well, that maybe true. But I think you are underestimating Pakistan, & the inflows into the country from India; Karachi is a city where the majority of the city population is UP & Bihari walas, with countless families who have sons & daughter-in-laws from UP/Bihar, India. My mother is one such example. I personally know a lot more than 10 families where an Indian girl from UP/Bihar has surrendered her citizenship, and married a Pakistani man in her family.

I don't care what you have to say. I'm just saying if it was up to me Sikhs would be banned from pilgrimage, Pakistan does reserve that right to ban them. They are enemies and their holy site resides in Pakistan, they should have that about that before waging hostility and aggression against Pakistan.

I would also have any of Sikhs carrying swords or weapons arrested and call it arms smuggling.

Also I don't like them, I don't like their faces, their religion, their turbans, their culture, nor do I like the other Indian groups. In my opinion all entry from enemy territory should be banned.

I know your a senior member and all, but you should be banned for racism.
How did you not get an infraction for that, at the very least, is out of my mind. I just recently got an infraction for making fun of our incompetent military (and by military, I don't mean our individual soldiers..)

How are Sikhs our enemies? We have Pakistani Sikhs, what do you have to say about them?
What if I want to go visit a mosque in India? I should be declared an enemy and not be allowed?

I know your a senior member and all, but you should be banned for racism.
How did you not get an infraction for that, at the very least, is out of my mind. I just recently got an infraction for making fun of our incompetent military (and by military, I don't mean our individual soldiers..)

How are Sikhs our enemies? We have Pakistani Sikhs, what do you have to say about them?
What if I want to go visit a mosque in India? I can't go?

you can always come.

India welcomes all those who wish to visit through legal means for their respective personal purposes.

In fact, it's good for the economy to.

Right from the airport which will charge you user fee to the chaiwallah outside the mosque who will serve you hot tea. The entire economy benefits from such visits.

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, this is what the "secular first-world nations" have done about the Kirpan:

BBC News - Sikh judge Sir Mota Singh criticises banning of Kirpan

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2011/01/18/sikhs-denied-entry-nat-***-quebec.html

Now, I am not in favor the banning of Kirpan in public places; & I am glad Pakistan has acted in the same manner as the "secular first-world" countries have.

What use is a kirpan against an Ak-47?

I don't care what you have to say. I'm just saying if it was up to me Sikhs would be banned from pilgrimage, Pakistan does reserve that right to ban them. They are enemies and their holy site resides in Pakistan, they should have that about that before waging hostility and aggression against Pakistan.

I would also have any of Sikhs carrying swords or weapons arrested and call it arms smuggling.

Also I don't like them, I don't like their faces, their religion, their turbans, their culture, nor do I like the other Indian groups. In my opinion all entry from enemy territory should be banned.

Sikhs are not bad people, they just get easily manipulated by hindus. They saw the real face of hindus of bharat in 1984.

Sikh Museum Mohali, Punjab:

Sikh History Museum

There was a reign of terror unleashed by Mughal emperor Aurangzeb against Hindus and Sikhs. They were either asked to convert to Island or get killed brutually. The ninth guru fo the Sikhs, Tegh Bahadur (1621-75) (like many of his followers) refused Mughal emperor Aurangzeb's order to convert to Islam and was brought to Delhi and beheaded on a site that later became an important gurdwara (abode of the guru, a Sikh temple) at Chandni Chowk, one of the old city's main thoroughfares.

These events led the tenth guru, Gobind Singh (1666-1708), to transform the Sikhs into a militant brotherhood dedicated to defense of their faith at all times. He instituted a baptism ceremony involving the immersion of a sword in sugared water that initiates Sikhs into the Khalsa (khalsa , from the Persian term for "the king's own," often taken to mean army of the pure) of dedicated devotion. Nihangs (warrior saints) belong to the same order that Guru Gobind Singh founded.

Sikh History Museum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It is Sikhs' holiest shrine. Sikhs are our people and if they are prevented from visiting their holiest shrine, there will be war.

It's not that I wat a war. It's just that I know there will be a war if Sikhs are prevented from visiting Nankana Sahab.

When France banned Sikh turban, India protested in strong terms. When Indian envoy to UN was made to take of his turban at a US airport, India protested strongly.

Do you think India will sit tight if you prevented our Sikh brethren from visiting their holiest shrine?

Let's not get crazy bharti. Pakistan will shove missles where the sun don't shine. So watch the threats.

tusi sadian Maseetan Shaheed kar rahe o par assi tuhade Mandir/Gurdwarae bachaye hoye ne

tusi sadian Maseetan Shaheed kar rahe o par assi tuhade Mandir/Gurdwarae bachaye hoye ne

They are ungrateful AZ. They feel as if they are entitled to it. Most of the young generation.

The older generation is not so foolish.

They are ungrateful AZ. They feel as if they are entitled to it. Most of the young generation.

The older generation is not so foolish.

Ungrateful lol. We always allowed you to Ajmer sharif but ungrateful pakistanis never allowed even a single Hindu to visit Katasraj Temple till 2000s. Think before speaking.

Dude are you alright?

Back
Top Bottom