What's new

India bars Sikh pilgrims from visiting Pakistan

At present, numbers are actually falling substantially in Pakistan.

Meanwhile India allowed this during the peak of the current wave:

View attachment 717530

and this:

Wait, there's more:

View attachment 717534

View attachment 717536

It's all okay though, because the solution to Covid was always this:

View attachment 717537

As of 18/02/2021 there have been 156,121 deaths in india form Covid-19 and 12,488 deaths in Pakistan:

Yes half a million v 15 million plus.
10K deaths v 156k dead
I'm not doing vs bravado, but your death rate is quite higher which means there are a lot more asymptomatic and symptomatic cases in Pakistan. Also, lower testing rate.

And yet Pakistan has some of the highest death rates in the region. For such a young population. Not testing enough eh?

Did Arnab gaumutar tell you that? As for this Indian propaganda of not testing enough, why would anyone go to get tested if they arn't feeling sick?

1613686436892.png

I stand with the Sikh friends, they should be allowed to visit their holy shrines. Shame on you India

k

They are NOT our friends. They are the BIGGEST enemies of the Pakistani people and nation. Their religion and beliefs is based upon the genocidal hatred of Muslims particularly Pakistanis. I hope they are all liquidated painfully.

Did Arnab gaumutar tell you that? As for this Indian propaganda of not testing enough, why would anyone go to get tested if they arn't feeling sick?

View attachment 717544

Once again, weaker math folks. 🙃

99% of the Sikh wern't even born then and a few that were alive that time would have been too young to have taken part in that massacre. So its unfair to blame them for the massacre of their forefathers.

are we going to use the same formula decades later, and say current Sikh & Hindus were not responsible for mass genocide of Kashmiris!!!

murder & rapes

million Muslim Pakistani lost because of them in 1947
I stand with the Sikh friends, they should be allowed to visit their holy shrines. Shame on you India

k

your very lucky you were not the poor souls in 1947 in east Punjab

you wouldn’t be here now for your Sikh filth

And yet Pakistan has some of the highest death rates in the region. For such a young population. Not testing enough eh?
Please quote your source for this rubbish firstly.

Secondly, to suggest this is quite hilarious, mainly because we know the poorly controlled and uncoordinated network of federalised Indian states have been undercounting Covid deaths by recording even POSITIVE (never mind suspected cases, which would be appropriate as per national and international guidelines) cases as having died from a comorbid condition rather than Covid. Such data manipulation makes any meaningful comparison with other nations pretty impossible.

Moreover, your b.s. testing kits are hardly reliable for negative results. Don't take my word for it. Here's what your own expert said in the Lancet:

" “Comparing test positive rates between different states has become extremely difficult as more and more states are moving towards rapid antigen detection tests, which are known to have a high percentage of false negatives and not utilising the gold standard RT-PCR tests to full capacity”,"

We've spoken before on related matters. Don't indulge yourself on echo chamber media sources like Business Standard or Republic TV. Proper sources free from sanghee hand claspers and their malevolent manipulation do exist in this world. Then again, you didn't believe me the last time I cited the Lancet at you, so I expect nothing different this time round.

Wow - india is officially a jail now for Sikhs. Is this not a human right violation? I can understand countries giving travel advisories and warnings but banning their own people from traveling?

I'm not doing vs bravado, but your death rate is quite higher which means there are a lot more asymptomatic and symptomatic cases in Pakistan. Also, lower testing rate.
Horsecrap conclusion. Any statistician will laugh at you. I'm laughing and I'm not even a statistician. All of those lovely false negatives have inflated Indian egos.

are we going to use the same formula decades later, and say current Sikh & Hindus were not responsible for mass genocide of Kashmiris!!!

murder & rapes

million Muslim Pakistani lost because of them in 1947

In my religion you don't punish the kids for the crimes of your fathers, Also the country that you live in has killed more Muslims than all the Sikhs in history. Plus Muslims also killed almost equal number of Sikhs as well during that period.

So either you forgive and move on, or keep fighting till the end of time.
Please quote your source for this rubbish firstly.

His source is Arnab Gaumutar as usual and doesn't matter what you say he will keep regurgitating what ever he has been feed.

Weaker maths?
Yes you are or have a comprehension problem. Death rate is calculated by dividing the number of dead by the number of infected. I think it's above 2% that's at the level of some first world countries with much higher median age.
Please quote your source for this
Lol! Your guy posted a picture of it. Go check it out and calculate. Also, your testing rate is much lower.

Moreover, your b.s. testing kits
More than 80% of the tests were done through RT PCR back in August when covid peaked. You can try and find flaws but cases went down, naturally after it peaked like predicted long before.
India now uses cheaper and better CSISPR based test kits now.

I can't believe there are Indian posters talking about Covid in Pakistan when the WHO and many organisations actually praised Pakistan for having a low number of cases and deaths!
These people have well and truly been mind f*cked by the Indian media lol.

12,448 deaths for a population of 226 million people.
Pakistan's average age is 21, think about....

Only a miniscule number of Indian Sikhs are Khalistani supporters. Being anti BJP as the Punjabis are because of the farm laws doesn't mean they are anti India. Of course the BJP Government is doing this not to harass the Sikhs but to assuage their own of BJP's nationalist credentials.

Back
Top Bottom