What's new

Hardeep Singh Nijjar - Details on Investigation published by local media

nibba

Reaction score
Country
India
I've been following the news on this since the murder and I thought I'd share some of it. The local news here is actually significantly better than national news that may get out to international audiences.

June 18 - First article right after the murder

Pannun cries a lot in this article (and all the following articles) so its pretty entertaining. But no real info

June - 19 - confirmed reports that CSIS is involved in investigation

"Another source said a contract on Nijjar had been circulating for several weeks on an encrypted online site used to hire gang hitmen."

This is common in mid-level gang wars in canada. They put out hit on the encrypted sites and free lance hitmen take them. Imagine living in this country and pursuing anti state activities against any state that has a even semi competent intelligence agency LMAO.

June 20 - India's possible involvement is brought up, possible gangland/gurudwara rivalry with Ripudaman Singh Malik also brought up

"Nijjar told Postmedia that he had no conflict with Malik, despite an earlier dispute related to Malik printing the Sikh holy book — the Guru Granth Sahib — in Surrey in violation of a religious edict.
Postmedia has learned that their dispute was ongoing at the time Malik was gunned down outside his Surrey import business."

Importantly this proves that trudeaus excuse that he HAD to go public because india's involvement might be released by media as complete dogshit.

June 21 - Suspects identified as two fat guys in masks who ran away on foot to a car

August 16 - Two months after the murder and one month before trudeaus emotional breakdown in parliament they finally identify..a car and ask the public if they remember a camry from 2 months ago..

"He said the Camry driver “was waiting on 121 Street … for the two suspects before and during the homicide. … If you recognize this vehicle, or this driver, we ask that you please contact it immediately.”

I'll let you come to your own conclusions if the crack team of investigators at MAJOR NATO POWER canada are holding smoking gun evidence or whether might even just be some retarded punjabi beef about gurdwara politics and RAW got some shine for free

Last edited:
I've been following the news on this since the murder and I thought I'd share some of it. The local news here is actually significantly better than national news that may get out to international audiences.

June 18 - First article right after the murder

Pannun cries a lot in this article (and all the following articles) so its pretty entertaining. But no real info

June - 19 - confirmed reports that CSIS is involved in investigation

"Another source said a contract on Nijjar had been circulating for several weeks on an encrypted online site used to hire gang hitmen."

This is common in mid-level gang wars in canada. They put out hit on the encrypted sites and free lance hitmen take them. Imagine living in this country and pursuing anti state activities against any state that has a even semi competent intelligence agency LMAO.

June 20 - India's possible involvement is brought up, possible gangland/gurudwara rivalry with Ripudaman Singh Malik also brought up

"Nijjar told Postmedia that he had no conflict with Malik, despite an earlier dispute related to Malik printing the Sikh holy book — the Guru Granth Sahib — in Surrey in violation of a religious edict.
Postmedia has learned that their dispute was ongoing at the time Malik was gunned down outside his Surrey import business."

Importantly this proves that trudeaus excuse that he HAD to go public because india's involvement might be released by media as complete dogshit.

June 21 - Suspects identified as two fat guys in masks who ran away on foot to a car

August 16 - Two months after the murder and one month before trudeaus emotional breakdown in parliament they finally identify..a car and ask the public if they remember a camry from 2 months ago..

"He said the Camry driver “was waiting on 121 Street … for the two suspects before and during the homicide. … If you recognize this vehicle, or this driver, we ask that you please contact it immediately.”

I'll let you come to your own conclusions if the crack team of investigators at MAJOR NATO POWER canada are holding smoking gun evidence or whether might even just be some retarded punjabi beef about gurdwara politics and RAW got some shine for free
LOL two fat guys running to a Car

Not sure if Kanadda makes movies, oh well they can always ask Daddy next door for a Golden Bear award winning movie. This shit won't get any Oscars for sure

And the bitch boy says he got proof :lol:

LOL two fat guys running to a Car

Not sure if Kanadda makes movies, oh well they can always ask Daddy next door for a Golden Bear award winning movie. This shit won't get any Oscars for sure

And the bitch boy says he got proof :lol:
>be terrorist
>go to MAJOR NATO POWER canada to live in safety
>log on to darknet to buy some chitta
>see contract on life by user A_Doval
>see two fat africans have accepted contract

>be terrorist
>go to MAJOR NATO POWER canada to live in safety
>log on to darknet to buy some chitta
>see contract on life by user A_Doval
>see two fat africans have accepted contract
Road to Nirvana - do you think the title can be catchy? Or we can just say Nirvana

Back
Top Bottom