What's new

Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian Sikh leader

The whole West is too busy propping up India for the past two decades...I have said it before and I'll say it again it will come back to bite y'all in the arse big time...more so than China...
Well, personally I agree that India will also grow up to be a threat to the U.S/West dominance. Everything points to that, especially the US role and policy of maintaining its primacy as the world's sole superpower. That goes against Indias own interests funny enough, since India sees itself as a power in its own right and one deserving of being a pole power by itself and having its own sphere of influence and control over world affairs . In this aspect India and China share common interests of a multipoplar world. I think its the reason why India has refused to join the US in any meaningful alliance the US as been trying to pull India into. Since India doesn't want to subordinate herself to the US. However, India has been able to maneuver well despite this and still being on the good side of the US while reaping benefits from the US without any major concession. I think the US feels kinda pressured due to China's continous rise and growth so they seem to be in a bind, so can only try an keep India on their side albeit without any commitment. So India can only thank China and keep getting as much benefits as she can while it lasts.
Its same sweet spot China was in after the sino Soviet split and China normalizing ties with the US/West against the Soviet Union. Unfortunately for China the Soviet Union fell too quickly so the honey moon couldnt last as long . Else it would have lasted way longer and they could have gotten much more benefits. 😁
So is geo politics, all about interests, no permanent friends or enemies😁
@Hamartia Antidote

I mean yea. Hopefully they start killing their families too.

Im saying theres no way canada will get any proof.

"Major nato power"

Lol
Pakistan did not find anything unusual in the Canadian PM's allegations as Pakistan had arrested a serving Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Yadav — an operative of the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) from Balochistan in March 20

Well, personally I agree that India will also grow up to be a threat to the U.S/West dominance.

I can agree. But I think since they are located relatively away from key economic countries (other than China/Singapore) they aren't seen as much of an immediate military problem which could disrupt the world economically.

india.png

Last edited:
Yes it is founding member.

lol no proof.
No proof.

Credible allegations of a possible link. Thats what they have and all they will ever have.

Nato/5EYES/"The west" starts and ends with the US. The rest dont matter.

Pakistan did not find anything unusual in the Canadian PM's allegations as Pakistan had arrested a serving Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Yadav — an operative of the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) from Balochistan in March 20
Well that was the only operative we had there. So you guys solved the problem :)

I predict that this will mean -
  1. The loss of business opportunities in Canada for Indian businesses
  2. The curtailing of immigration visas for Indian citizens to Canada (including IT workers and students)
  3. The loss of any Canadian assistance to India whether funding or technical
  4. The curtailing (or tariff impositions) for Indian exports to Canada.
There may be other actions in other sectors. You can't expect a beggar country like India to show Seenajuri to a first world country like Canada, regardless of what these deluded bhakts think.

Sikhs will enjoy better relations in the Canadian govt. more than ever before. They have lived in Canada for generations and are considered true Canadians - not new immigrants like some of these "new Indians" (bhakts).

Sikhs will be targeting Modi-bhakts themselves, fasten your seat belts idiots. You don't f*ck with Pakistanis, neither with Sikhs.

When it comes to NATO countries, they are usually of one voice, so I see these anti-Indian measures eventually spreading to other Western countries, and the primary victim will be Indians and Indian businesses themselves, job opportunity-wise and exports-wise.
IMG_8915.jpeg

Angry Lungi :lol:

No proof.

Credible allegations of a possible link. Thats what they have and all they will ever have.

Well that was the only operative we had there. So you guys solved the problem :)
LOL! Kulbushan Yadav was being watched since day one. The Iranians aren't as straight forward as the Indians think they are!

Also, Yadav was not just an ordinary operative. He was the point man for many other things. The dumb Indians thought the reality was indeed like a Bollywood crap movie lol!

Yadav was captured and shown on TV, but his co-accomplices were sent to dark dungeons with a few pictures of their families.

LOL! Kulbushan Yadav was being watched since day one. The Iranians aren't as straight forward as the Indians think they are!

Also, Yadav was not just an ordinary operative. He was the point man for many other things. The dumb Indians thought the reality was indeed like a Bollywood crap movie lol!

Yadav was captured and shown on TV, but his co-accomplices were sent to dark dungeons with a few pictures of their families.
Yes good. Problem solved. Well done.

All that being said. I dont think its impossible for USA to run with this.

I dont think its impossible for them to switch up on india. They seem to be trying to rescue china ties so who knows. India must be prepared to fight for its existence at all times.

Yes good. Problem solved. Well done.

All that being said. I dont think its impossible for USA to run with this.

I dont think its impossible for them to switch up on india. They seem to be trying to rescue china ties so who knows. India must be prepared to fight for its existence at all times.
The AngloSaxons are exceptionally smart, unpredictable, and exceptionally loyal and dedicated to their collective interests! The only distant second to them are the Chinese.

What matters is what the Canadian political and bureaucrat class decides to do.

The USA has its hands full with its domestic politics going crazy and losing in Ukraine internationally.

I can say, i feel proud on RAW, because they have cleanup the dusts from Pakistan, and other countries recently.

Dude, don't cry terrorism when we pay you in the same coin. We do pay you in the same coin because often you guys cry rivers LOL

Lol if it was Israel Canada would just be quite

You really think third world shit india same as
Israel lmao

300k Canadian Jews have 10 times more asset then 3 million Indians here. Jewish control and own basically wall steeet while Indians work as management that own by Jewish ppl.

Calm down lolz
bangladeshi janitors of canada should avoid this topic .....

Indians might work in management but no indian is sewing panties for pennies in a sweatshop, you lungi.

Sit down.:D

Last edited:
No proof.

USA will take Canada’s side

And rest does matter otherwise usa will not ask all nato members to contribute lmao

bangladeshi janitors of canada should avoid this topic .....

Indians might work in management but no indian in sewing panties for pennies in a sweatshop, you lungi.

Sit down.:D
Slum dogs barking lmao

Indians wanna be Israel lol

You can’t even pass Bangladesh on per capita income and want to be Israel ha ha

Go and build toilet.

USA will take Canada’s side

And rest does matter otherwise usa will not ask all nato members to contribute lmao

Slum dogs barking lmao

Indians wanna be Israel lol

You can’t even pass Bangladesh on per capita income and want to be Israel ha ha

Go and build toilet.
They might. They might not.

We will see. Their desicion is the only one that matters, the rest dont matter.

Anti india elements will continue getting slit open in public. Thats a guarantee.

They might. They might not.

We will see. Their desicion is the only one that matters, the rest dont matter.

Anti india elements will continue getting slit open in public. Thats a guarantee.
lol yes go ahead and do that again

Back
Top Bottom