What's new

India bars Sikh pilgrims from visiting Pakistan

His source is Arnab Gaumutar as usual and doesn't matter what you say he will keep regurgitating what ever he has ben feed
Indian testing is highly suspect. They may as well not test at all and just guess.

What @Chhatrapati fails to grasp is that all these falsely negative people who then genuinely die from genuine Covid go unreported and unrecorded, which makes the numerator significantly lower in any CFR calculation.

Yet here is the brahminist mathematician trying to lecture us.
Well then, you're talking about India all the way, and still not explaining why the higher death rate. It doesn't require a statistician.
Poor quality testing with false negatives will lower the numerator in a CFR calculation. I have already explained the problem earlier but your mathematical brain is apparently a few buttons short of a full calculator.

Here are the per capita deaths rates folks;

Pakistan

India

Nearly double.
But everyone let's listen to the Sanghi government and their media machine. Damn all the facts!

giphy.gif

Hiya exushing me, but but we know ISI make ourworldindata.org, we not falling this again. Can't fooling us. Please guys don't listen to terrorist shaporters, who supporting Pakistanis with fake data. They not testing us like India. We not listen to UN, please see we remove article 370.
Please tuning to Republic TV, Arnab bhai has facts.

Last edited:
Yes you are or have a comprehension problem. Death rate is calculated by dividing the number of dead by the number of infected. I think it's above 2% that's at the level of some first world countries with much higher median age.

Using your logic situation in Fiji must be worse than India as they have a death ratio of 3.57% with 2 people dead from 56 infections. Thats why no one is going by death ratio except you Indians as it makes you guys feel abit better about yourselves.

Poor quality testing with false negatives will lower the numerator in a CFR calculation. I have already explained the problem earlier but your mathematical brain is apparently a few buttons short of a full calculator.
India conducts half of the tests using antigen, which has an efficiency higher than 80% when testing in containment zones, RT PCR has higher chance and India conducts half of the tests as RT PCR. Now Pakistan do conduct antigen tests too instead of RT PCR because it's cheaper. Although the government hasn't declared how much of it is an antigen and how much is RT PCR. For which the answer will be obvious.

There is no chance death rate data in India is fake because any unnatural cause of death has a mandatory Covid test conducted and is tabulated for contact tracing.

Covid go unreported and unrecorded, which makes the numerator significantly lower in any CFR calculation.
Self contradictory statement, if our testing rate is lower then we must have even lower CFR. Either you stick to one point that India has a lot of false negatives which is driving down the cases, or we have a lower CFR because death is going unreported (although both are false, I could say testing is still not enough but the death rate is accurate). Just because we have a higher population doesn't mean people are dying at home and is getting unreported which is the point of your entire bullshitting.
Here are the per capita deaths rates folks;
instead of per capita which nobody really uses when it comes to medicine, instead should use CFR
Using your logic
It's not my logic, it's WHO's logic when it comes to an epidemic.

instead of per capita which nobody really uses when it comes to medicine, instead should use CFR

Yes no one really uses aside the known world. Ok.

CFR is also based on an assumption which can lead to underestimation of the CFR rate;

Assumption 2: All detected cases have resolved (that is, reported cases have either recovered or died).

During an ongoing epidemic, some of the active cases already detected may subsequently die, leading to underestimation of CFR estimated before their death. This effect is accentuated in fast-growing epidemics (e.g. during the exponential growth phase of COVID-19).

India had a far greater outbreak and number cases, which explains it's higher per capita death rate.

It's also an estimate, so there is a degree of inaccuracy.

Anyway, Pakistan does better by every stat bar case fatality ratio.

COUNTRYCONFIRMEDDEATHSCASE-FATALITYDEATHS/100K POP.

Pakistan567,26112,4882.2%5.88
India10,950,201156,0141.4%11.53

I'm not doing vs bravado, but your death rate is quite higher which means there are a lot more asymptomatic and symptomatic cases in Pakistan. Also, lower testing rate.
Variances in Death rates can be due to various factors, such as the methodology/factors used to attribute deaths to COVID vs other underlying conditions etc. You’d have to analyze how every country attributed deaths to COVID vs other causes and normalize before coming to any conclusions.

Modi is our man, keep it up Modi ji
we need to erect Modi's statue in Pakistan...no?...after India's break up??...ok :)

India conducts half of the tests using antigen, which has an efficiency higher than 80% when testing in containment zones, RT PCR has higher chance and India conducts half of the tests as RT PCR. Now Pakistan do conduct antigen tests too instead of RT PCR because it's cheaper. Although the government hasn't declared how much of it is an antigen and how much is RT PCR. For which the answer will be obvious.

There is no chance death rate data in India is fake because any unnatural cause of death has a mandatory Covid test conducted and is tabulated for contact tracing.

Self contradictory statement, if our testing rate is lower then we must have even lower CFR. Either you stick to one point that India has a lot of false negatives which is driving down the cases, or we have a lower CFR because death is going unreported (although both are false, I could say testing is still not enough but the death rate is accurate). Just because we have a higher population doesn't mean people are dying at home and is getting unreported which is the point of your entire bullshitting.

It's not my logic, it's WHO's logic when it comes to an epidemic.
Bullcrap is it contradictory! Your basic maths is lacking.

If you're dead bodies are TRULY due to Covid BUT they were already tested FALSELY NEGATIVE and so they are recorded as a death for some other reason, then this REDUCES your number of Covid deaths FALSELY both as a raw number and as a proportion of positive tests.

Let's say India has 1 false negative Covid testee that goes on to die for 1 true positive that dies and 2 true positives that live.

The CFR data recorded is 1/3 deaths from Covid....but the REAL death rate is HIGHER at 2/4.

You're chatting rubbish.

Poor quality testing is as bad as no testing for the above reason.

I've explained to you why India's cheap testing was ultimately self-defeating. You don't have to believe it if you don't wish to but both the antibody and PCR tests were suboptimal in many states in India. Keep believing what you wish Pingala sahib.
"There is no chance death rate data in India is fake because any unnatural cause of death has a mandatory Covid test conducted and is tabulated for contact tracing."

It's like you keep ignoring what I say for fun. It doesn't matter that you're testing dead people. If the false negative rates are really as high as many commentators have suggested, you will miss Covid deaths.

"Parliamentary panel red flags rapid antigen tests: A look at what makes the testing method contentious
While experts say that rapid antigen tests can help countries with out-of-control outbreaks, India’s practice of conflating the data from rapid tests and RT-PCR tests risks painting an incomplete picture of its infection rates
FP StaffNovember 22, 2020 15:50:09 IST

The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Health and Family Welfare in its recent report on COVID-19 has said that it is “worried at the use of less reliable diagnostic tests which increase the chances of false negatives”.
The chairperson of the parliamentary standing committee on health, Ram Gopal Yadav, submitted the report titled, 'Outbreak of Pandemic COVID-19 and its Management' to Rajya Sabha chairman M Venkaiah Naidu.

This is the first report by any parliamentary committee on the government’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The report said that the government “must assess the veracity of Rapid Antigen Testvis-à-vis RT-PCR and other diagnostic tests…to bring forth the true picture of the testing capacity in the country”."

This was a warning from some sensible Indians at the end of November that India STILL hadn't sorted out its testing fiasco, 7 months into the pandemic. It's now 3 months later and I honestly don't know if India has bothered to heed such warnings. I don't particularly care, other than the negative impact on the whole south Asian region also being to Pakistan's detriment purely by association. More crucially for Indians, I see no evidence that Modi cares. His emphasis has shifted on to vaccine diplomacy. Testing is irrelevant now so why would India invest in proper testing kits now? It's understandable. The Bharat vaccine is what will win them leverage with the Bhutans and Nepals of this world - obviously they should milk that.

They are NOT our friends. They are the BIGGEST enemies of the Pakistani people and nation. Their religion and beliefs is based upon the genocidal hatred of Muslims particularly Pakistanis. I hope they are all liquidated painfully.
I respect you and your passion and am with you in our Love for Pakistan. I however respectfully disagree with your opinion. I have learnt with my experience that hating a religion or an entire race or a sex is an exercise in futility that burns you from the inside. Instead I focus on the good things I can suggest for Canada and Pakistan i feel this is a much happier life.

I know my family was hurt in the partition they were on those Ill fated trains but I cannot blame the descendants for the actions of those animals. I judge them on their actions and address these accordingly.

I have nothing against the Hindu or sikh religion or people. Which is why I refrain from making fun of their religious beliefs no matter how strange they seem to me. I do disagree with the decisions of their leaders and openly criticize that.

I thought for a long time about whether to reply back to you or not but I felt it was important for me to have my views known as it is against my core belief to judge people on how they look and what they believe in rather I believe in evaluating people on their actions and Character.

respectfully yours
K

I respect you and your passion and am with you in our Love for Pakistan. I however respectfully disagree with your opinion. I have learnt with my experience that hating a religion or an entire race or a sex is an exercise in futility that burns you from the inside. Instead I focus on the good things I can suggest for Canada and Pakistan i feel this is a much happier life.

I know my family was hurt in the partition they were on those Ill fated trains but I cannot blame the descendants for the actions of those animals. I judge them on their actions and address these accordingly.

I have nothing against the Hindu or sikh religion or people. Which is why I refrain from making fun of their religious beliefs no matter how strange they seem to me. I do disagree with the decisions of their leaders and openly criticize that.

I thought for a long time about whether to reply back to you or not but I felt it was important for me to have my views known as it is against my core belief to judge people on how they look and what they believe in rather I believe in evaluating people on their actions and Character.

respectfully yours
K

To be honest, I couldn't give a damn about hinduism. I know nothing about nor am I interested in it. However I hate the sikhs and sikhism more than they hate us and Muslims in general as the sikh religion is built upon the genocidal hatred of Islam and Muslims. sikhism has NOTHING else to offer apart from that. That is why it was very easy for the sikhs to genocide 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. Anyone who slaughters them is a friend of Islam and Muslims. Operation bluestar 1984 and the desecration of the sikh golden temple was a beautiful and glorious event..... :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:............:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:..........8-)

PS The holocaust of 1 million innocent Pakistanis by the sikhs in August 1947 can NEVER be forgiven nor forgotten.

Last edited:
India bars Sikh pilgrims from visiting Pakistan
Over a thousand Sikh pilgrims were due to enter through the Wagah border

Our Correspondent February 18, 2021

photo radio pakistan

Photo: Radio Pakistan
LAHORE:
India has once again barred Sikh pilgrims from visiting their holy site in Pakistan and has stopped them from crossing over from the Wagah border.

The Sikh pilgrims scheduled to take part in the upcoming Saka festival at Gurdwara Janamasthan at Nankana Sahib on Sunday, for which all necessary arrangements had been finalised, said the Spokesman of the Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB).
The spokesman also added that the Sikh community will stage a protest at Gurdwara Dera Sahib in Lahore this on Thursday afternoon against the decision by the Indian authorities.

Last year in June, India prevented Sikh pilgrims from attending Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Kartarpur.
The Kartarpur corridor, which was temporarily closed in March 2019 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, was reopened in June on the occasion of the death anniversary of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the 19th Sikh century ruler of Punjab.

The Kartarpur Gurdwara, situated in the Narowal district, is one of the most revered places for the Sikh community as Baba Guru Nanak spent the last 18 years of his life there. The distance between Kartarpur and the Indian town of Gurdaspur is merely three kilometres.

I respect you and your passion and am with you in our Love for Pakistan. I however respectfully

respectfully yours
K

your a Canadian and Pakistani right , seem okay with a nature that doesn’t seem to be too bothered with Hindus & Sikhs still murdering Kashmiris and rapes. killing your Indian Muslims in Gujarat and now Delhi. they happily elected a Muslim hating government who openly talk of killing all your Urdu speaking Muslims. and you are saying your modern Indians friends are so different to there past ancestors of 1947. and how you’ve come to having a such a positive rating of them when most Indian living in west love Modi , hope Canada got trains will be allowed in to USA when the times comes

Back
Top Bottom